Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

FiiO X7 ~ Xposed/CWM/TWRP; They don't work. HELP.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FiiO X7 ~ Xposed/CWM/TWRP; They don't work. HELP.

I see this place specializes in RK3188 chips, so I'm coming to you for help. I have a FiiO X7, a hi-fi player, which so far has VERY limited support for CWM/TWRP.
    I asked in another forum but they couldn't help me.
    They said development for RK3188 stops with KK running on a 3.0.36+ kernel.

I have Lollipop

ro.build.fingerprint=FiiO/X7/rk3188:5.1.1/LMY48Y/FiiO02172023:user/release-keys

Unfortunately.
    Boot is locked:
    ro.secure=1
    ro.allow.mock.location=0
    ro.debuggable=0

Selinux is present.

CMDLINE:console=ttyFIQ0 androidboot.baseband=N/A androidboot.selinux=permissive androidboot.hardware=rk30board androidboot.console=ttyFIQ0 init=/init initrd=0x62000000,0x00800000 mtdparts=rk29xxnand:[email protected](misc),0x [email protected](kernel),[email protected]( boot),
    [email protected](recovery),[email protected] 000(backup),[email protected](cache),
    [email protected](userdata),[email protected] 000(metadata),[email protected](kpanic),
    [email protected](system),[email protected](user)

Kernel is present in kernel partition for 3.16_Beta, however bigger then 8 MB:

3.0.101+ #561 preempt 17 Feb 2017

Also it seems the tab uses eMMC:

# Android fstab file.
    /dev/block/platform/emmc/by-name/system /system ext4 ro,noatime,nodiratime,noauto_da_alloc wait,resize
    /dev/block/platform/emmc/by-name/cache /cache ext4 noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,di scard wait
    /dev/block/platform/emmc/by-name/metadata /metadata ext4 noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,di scard wait
    /dev/block/platform/emmc/by-name/userdata /data ext4 noatime,nodiratime,nosuid,nodev,noauto_da_alloc,di scard wait,encryptable=/metadata/key_file
    /devices/platform/emmc/mmc_host/mmc /mnt/internal_sd vfat defaults voldmanaged=internal_sd:11,noemulatedsd
    /devices/platform/rk29_sdmmc.0/mmc_host/mmc /mnt/external_sd vfat defaults voldmanaged=external_sd:auto
    /devices/platform/usb20 /mnt/usb_storage vfat defaults voldmanaged=usb_storage:auto
    /dev/block/zram0 none swap defaults zramsize=67108864

The update.img file is inside this archive, which contains the kernel, boot, fw, etc. FW 3.1.6_Beta.Zip
    I used This to extract it. Downloaded RK3066_IMG_Mod_Tool.zip and renamed the update.img file "wendal.img" and dragged it inside the RK3066_IMG_Mod_Tool folder, then simply pressed "Runme" and then 1 to unpack, but you most likely already know all of this.
    Here are the extracted files just in case MEGA
    Let me also link an older FW that contains a RK3188Loader(L)_V2.15.bin and 3.0.36+ kernel inside along with other boot files that are also compatible with the newest FW, which are all Here

I tried using the CWM/TWRP generic which I got here to flash, but TWRP does not boot (maybe due to the 800x480 res), CWM does but it gives me these errors;
    "E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/command
    E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/log
    E: Can't open /cache/recovery/log
    E: Can't mount /cache/recovery/last_log
    E: Can't open /cache/recovery/last_log
    E: Can't open /dev/block/platform/ff0f0000.rksdmmc" errors and more.

None of them work yet sadly.
    I can only root as of now, so no Viper4Android, no TWRP or CWM, or Xposed Installer. Would greatly appreciate some help.
    Last edited by DogChocolate; 02-27-2017, 21:34.
Working...
X