Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My problem was playing a file with kodi. This same file was played well on another kodi (osmc based). So as superceleron says there seems to be a problem with an updated library

Comment

• Any particular file type?
      Mp4, mkv, avi..... X264, x265
      All files or just occasional ones?
      I did give kodi a try on some on my files and didn't notice issues.
      Give a bit more info - maybe that will identify the problem.

Comment

• For the record. It was a mp4 file. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by pacobar View Post
          For the record. It was a mp4 file. Thanks
          Try this pacobar

Go to Seetings ---> Videos---->Acceleration and Disable MediaCodec and LibStageFright (Just Keep AW Codec).

If you don't see the acceleration menu you should enable the Expert Setting Level.
          Last edited by Zebraino; 02-17-2016, 02:32.
          Beelink X2 and Nexsmart D32 for now!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pacobar View Post
            I´ve experienced some problems on playing video with v1.2. An ugly green band on the bottom of the screen an several irregular diagonal bands along the screen. I have reverted to v1.1 and everything is normal. A pity, really!
            Thanks anyway for your work
            Hi!

I have exactly the same problem in v1.2 with KODI streaming MP4 files, in v1.1 all OK

Comment

• Originally posted by Zebraino View Post

Try this pacobar

Go to Seetings ---> Videos---->Acceleration and Disable MediaCodec and LibStageFright (Just Keep AW Codec).

If you don't see the acceleration menu you should enable the Expert Setting Level.

Hi!

I tried this option, but there is not a solution

It seems to be a problem with an updated library, because in v1.1 all OK

Comment

• Most be the new libb :/
                I guess some devices have problems with it while others don't!
                Damm cheap HW....
                Stay on 1.1

Comment

• Is there any way to put the improved Kodi and libs in the standard ROM without having to use the full custom ROM?

Comment

• I'd like to see this too. Incorporating hardware specific code into the official releases would help us keep current with other Kodi users. I have this same issue with a Ugoos UT3S.
                    PIPO X7S, Ugoos UT3S, Beelink i68g, M8S S905X

Comment

• Hi, in case where something goes wrong if i want to recover my backup how can i access the TWRP function menu on Beelink X2 start process ?
                      Are there any combination of keys ?

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by toon View Post
                        Hi, in case where something goes wrong if i want to recover my backup how can i access the TWRP function menu on Beelink X2 start process ?
                        Are there any combination of keys ?

Thank you.
                        Use the recovery(reset) hole!

Comment

• Originally posted by OniShiro View Post
                          Is there any way to put the improved Kodi and libs in the standard ROM without having to use the full custom ROM?
                          https://github.com/zidootech/zidoo-kodi-14.2

Comment

• Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                            If I have the apk for that can I just install it? doesn't it has any Zidoo protections?

I might install your ROM but I want to know if the boot animation can be replaced with the standard bootanimation.zip

Comment

• the apk from that source it protected and the code is not complete!
                              And yes you can change boot animation!

Comment

• Hi there.

Can someone confirm me that this rom can use the 5.1 passthrough withou distortion in the sound ?

I have the stock newest version on my bee link x2 but when I connect kodi to my tv (HDMI) and use the passthrough option activated the sound is messy and like a robotised voices.

I need to fix this ASAp.

Is there anyone with this rom using 5.1 DTS passthrough ?

superceleron podes ajudar ?

Comment

Working...
                                X