Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink GS1 6K TV Box - Allwinner H6 Android 7.1 BT4.1 1000M LAN USB 3.0 Media Player 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My box can't find OTA updates. Where i can download the update to install it from SD card?

Comment

I'm wondering if the Allwinner H6 is significantly faster / has better Picture quality than an AMlogic S912. I'm not into custom roms. A stable offcial ROM is fine as long as it is stable. I currently have an s912 box and I want to know if it is worth it to upgrade to an Allwinner H6 because it's supposed to have better picture quality?

Comment

It' a matter of opinion re quality my view. Allwinner most likely the worst at providing any updates so your on your own if it' got issues. But others may disagree. I'be learnt to avoid thier devices like the plague for that reason. But that' just my opinion.

best regards.
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I share Scooter's opinion on Allwinner. Ive had 2 of their boxes. Fast, picture quality good. Good for gaming. Support was lousy. Custom roms were the only way to get a little more mileage out of Allwinner devices. Hopefully things have changed. Good ideas! Poor customer support.

Comment

OK thanks for the inputs! I think I'll just wait a little longer for the next Amlogic SOC that rivals the Allwinner H6. All of the reviews I saw puts the allwinner H6 above the s912 but I think the price is a little high for a 2gb+16gb box.

Comment

Gearbest says this box does not support AVI. How is it possible for a multimedia box?

Comment

I bricked my GS1.
                Is there a way to unbrick it ?

Comment

Anyone know how to root the GS1 so I get my PS3 DS and PS4 DS to work?

Comment

Has anyone plugged a web cam into this box for skype video. If so can you let me know if it works OK. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X