This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BootcardMaker V2.0.0.2

Thought someone could use this, didn't see it posted anywhere else!

I'm not sure how to use the new boot from USB maker function, if anyone could post a tutorial it would be great!
    Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!
    Last edited by bluesmanuk; 02-04-2017, 13:00. Reason: Original link no longer functioning, so replaced with one that is.

There's a pretty good tutorial here: http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/

Comment

Hi Guys,
      For people who had troubles to burn firmware in SDcard. For sure it depends from where it comes from YES?
      So as i didn't have USB cable Male/Male. I tried some burn card maker and al last found this one that works great WITH THE RIGHT FIRMWARE.
      So i have flashed with this tool, at least three firmware for GT1 of course... Something like 10 or 11 times following the same step by step process all include in the zip file i am sharing.
      The credit is not for me sorry i don't remember the source anyway it works great so thanks to the DEV.

Here is the link MEGA:
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

That Burn Card maker jesuis linked to is The offical amlogic tool and you dont need to follow the cnx-software guide . I have gotten that tool from acemax in the past. I have a more current version of that tool. i will upload it in a few

Comment

Working...
        X