Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY


Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

[ROM DOWNLOAD] STOCK FIRMWARE FOR MXIII AMLOGIC S802 QUAD CORE TV BOX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ROM DOWNLOAD] STOCK FIRMWARE FOR MXIII AMLOGIC S802 QUAD CORE TV BOX

    Here is the stock firmware for the newest MXIII Amlogic S802 Quad Core TV BOX:

    There are two version for MXIII, 1GB and 2GB RAM version.

    The 1GB ones use the Realtek RTL8188etv WIFI module, don’t support bluetooth. You can download the firmware here

    The 2GB ones use the broadcom AP6330 wifi module, support dual-band wifi and bluetooth, you can download the firmware here

    You should click the 下载 button to download the firmware, We haven’t got time to mirror the firmware to other place, so please bear for the slow download speed.




    Eric
    Geekbuying
    Geekbuying Coupon Zone, Catch The One You Like>>https://goo.gl/FFiSWX

  • #2
    HI Eric

    Is there any chance to share PCB picture of this new box

    Kind Regards

    Comment


    • #3
      Hello,

      I downloaded it and noticed that the firmware is in .img format instead of .zip format...

      Here is a stupid question: how do I upgrade the box using the firmware in .img format?

      I am only familiar with .zip format with the recovery mode method.

      Thanks,

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tuanhuy View Post
        Hello,

        I downloaded it and noticed that the firmware is in .img format instead of .zip format...

        Here is a stupid question: how do I upgrade the box using the firmware in .img format?

        I am only familiar with .zip format with the recovery mode method.

        Thanks,
        http://www.tronsmart.eu/downloads/
        => [USB Burning Tool with windows PC]
        RK3288 Devices
        - Overview BOX (LINK !)
        - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

        MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
        UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
        Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
        Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

        RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
        Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

        Comment


        • #5
          Maybe I should spend time converting this to ZIP format?

          Is this a common ROM with Beelink?

          Bob
          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"





          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by tuanhuy View Post
            Hello,

            I downloaded it and noticed that the firmware is in .img format instead of .zip format...

            Here is a stupid question: how do I upgrade the box using the firmware in .img format?

            I am only familiar with .zip format with the recovery mode method.

            Thanks,
            Hi, if you get iMG file, you should use amlogic update tools and with your pc to flash the firmware. the firmware update instruction should be the same as vega s89, see here
            http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U4PlHyg5WCA

            eric
            Amlogic s905 BOX coming!
            Tronsmart Vega S95
            http://bit.ly/1N3b713
            Minix Neo U1

            Comment


            • #7
              hi:

              ive just received my mxIII (1gb version) from geekbuying, i am wondering, is this firmware compatible with my box?

              http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by arrhenius View Post
                hi:

                ive just received my mxIII (1gb version) from geekbuying, i am wondering, is this firmware compatible with my box?

                http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134
                If you use "MXIII 1G/8G" of cause I think so...
                BTW: which one is the actual flashed version?
                RK3288 Devices
                - Overview BOX (LINK !)
                - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

                MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
                UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
                Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
                Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

                RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
                Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
                  If you use "MXIII 1G/8G" of cause I think so...
                  BTW: which one is the actual flashed version?
                  107k4

                  Kernel 3.10.33

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by arrhenius View Post
                    hi:

                    ive just received my mxIII (1gb version) from geekbuying, i am wondering, is this firmware compatible with my box?

                    http://www.bee-link.com/en/article.php?id=134

                    1GB VERSION

                    Download

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TMx View Post
                      1GB VERSION

                      Download
                      thank you

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I cannot for the life of me update the this firmware on my box.
                        Ive followed the instructions, pin in howl to reset, plugin power cable and hold power.....zilch. nothing happens

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                          Hi, if you get iMG file, you should use amlogic update tools and with your pc to flash the firmware. the firmware update instruction should be the same as vega s89, see here
                          http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php.../#.U4PlHyg5WCA

                          eric
                          have you read this?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TMx View Post
                            have you read this?
                            Yeh all sorted now. The installation didn't install the driver for it so finally sourced the right driver and manged to install it.


                            Now running the latest firmware. Just need to setup Xbmc... Again

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by mattyspurs76 View Post
                              Yeh all sorted now. The installation didn't install the driver for it so finally sourced the right driver and manged to install it.


                              Now running the latest firmware. Just need to setup Xbmc... Again

                              same here, i have loaded the last firmware, everythin ok.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X