Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android 5.1.1 (Lollipop) working on S89 (s802)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farpudo View Post

You can disable MD5 validation on the options of twrp. try it.
    I read this too and checked for it, but I can only find the MD5 creation and disabling for backups. Even with the options on (even though it's not a backup), it didn't work. In the settings for the image installation there's only the option of zip-check, which is off by default...

Comment

Originally posted by andr3 View Post

I read this too and checked for it, but I can only find the MD5 creation and disabling for backups. Even with the options on (even though it's not a backup), it didn't work. In the settings for the image installation there's only the option of zip-check, which is off by default...
      Downlaod boot.img again and put it on sdcard again maybe is damaged in the proces of downloading or writing on sd. For me twrp don't ask for md5. Try another recovery from here
      http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...mlogic-devices
      K200_emmc.img and n200_emmc.img works for me Click image for larger version

Name:	20180110_152956-1024x576.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	700879 If you see it have some error in the begining but it flash successful.

Comment

AGAIN if you see tronsmart logo without boot into system (android) you must do all over again.
        Burn from pc
        Twrp
        Flash boot
        Reboot

Comment

Originally posted by ivanrandjelovic View Post
          AGAIN if you see tronsmart logo without boot into system (android) you must do all over again.
          Burn from pc
          Twrp
          Flash boot
          Reboot
          Thanks for your feedback. I tried another TWRP but either checks MD5. However, not sure it is important or not, I generated an MD5 check file that worked and it passed, still the image flashing fails. I redownloaded and copied everything to the same end. I flashed MXIII-G_101L1 though, not sure it makes a difference, but according to the initial post it should work.

BUT, I always get the boot logo (tried also tronsmart before) even when going straight for recovery and it seems unavoidable. My cache and data are also messed up as mentioned in a previous post, but changing file system fixes that (I hope).

I tried making my own image replacing the boot.img directly so everything is flashed together, but so far no success (also doesn't pass the check...).

Open for any crazy ideas!

Comment

Working...
          X