Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bricked new OTT TV Box M8SPlus/M8S+ (M9&M8_8Bit_V1.1 / S812-20160116-V1.2) 2Gb/16Gb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Kil1mple,

I had the same issues as everyone above, this firmware not only un-bricked my box but also updated to 5.1.1 at the same time. My WiFi even works :-)

Comment

I've got the same bricked box - the link for the 'magic' firmware isn't working now - anybody share the file?

Comment

I've tried the link but there is nothing there. Can someone repost the firmware?

Comment

I have the M9&M8_8bit_V1.1 and don't have S812-20160116-V1.2 printed like in the top of the pic.

I cant find a 5.1 rom. I have a twrp recovery someone posted works like a dream just no wifi. I am looking for the thread. Id like the firmware too!

(UPDATE) I found the WIFI and LAN to be working after a factory reset and loading gapps pico version of the playstore, that works too. I would still love to have a *Img file that will go on this box.
          Last edited by waylotul; 04-18-2018, 15:10.

Comment

Hi, Can some one reload the Firmware link referred to in post #7. I would really appreciate it.

Comment

Hi! Please give a link to the firmware. The old link does not work. Thank you.

Comment

This firmware worked for me last week. My TV box board has the identical detail printed to it as shown in the Title of this post. M9&M8_8Bit_V1.1 / S812-20160116-V1.2

You will have to use the latest SD Card burn tool v 2.0.2 and use the toothpick method.

https://mega.nz/#F!y4ZmQZaI!0G8hPIwHmyul4DvCWdkIrA

https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/download-amlogic-burn_card_maker-v2-0-2.html

Comment

Working...
                X