Announcement

Collapse

7 Year´s FREAKTAB

See more
See less

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
    Even with the first remote its working
    A way to answer : No, I haven't the same remote version, but I'm a fanboy

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ljvd
      A way to answer : No, I haven't the same remote version, but I'm a fanboy
      If you dont get it i'll explain.... This is the first remote that is shipped with m8s pro w box not that One with air mouse hope you get it

      Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
        If you dont get it i'll explain.... This is the first remote that is shipped with m8s pro w box not that One with air mouse hope you get it

        Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk
        That;s the remote I have. Can I use the newer voice remote after updating the OS?

        Comment


        • Just want to say thanks to Magendanz for this ROM.

          I flash this ROM on a W95 box (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_736117.htmlbox) that I been using for the past month. Everything worked fine apart from the remote that no longer work which I can live without.

          I flash it the USB Burning Tool way and it flash without any error. It work much better than the original firmware that came with it.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Tiagosantos View Post
            If you dont get it i'll explain....
            That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ljvd

              That isn't the point, this rom works fine with my other gyro remote too. Perhaps have you to come back to my initial question about the small native remote. Your irrelevant answers just create confusion for other members. So please, stop it (if you could get it)
              Like you Said your just a fan boy

              Enviado do meu Redmi 4X através do Tapatalk

              Comment


              • update mecool pro w android TV ?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by jfrpereira28 View Post
                  update mecool pro w android TV ?
                  what ?!?

                  Comment


                  • newsletter update for stock rom mecool pro w ?

                    Comment


                    • Hi flashed this rom working great apart from kodi 17.6 all files i play just stutter but same files work perfect on VLC h264 / h265 5gb to 30gb all run fine , then I tried Kodi v18 "Leia" Alpha 1 which works prefect .
                      other then that the ROM works great thank you

                      Comment


                      • I have the Mecool M8S Pro+ flashed with your Android TV rom, and I have the feeling that the interface on the M8S Pro+ is smoother.

                        The processor being quite similar, shouldn't the speed be the same?

                        Does it come from the Mecool Pro W 2.4G Android TV rom?

                        Comment


                        • I have the PRO_W with the voice remote.
                          I flashed to Android OS FW But try to back original mecool FW. (20180312.181951.V0213)
                          Where can i get it?

                          Comment


                          • Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vadergr View Post
                              Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?
                              I can, but not now. In the afternoon.

                              Comment


                              • a box com esta rom está sempre a reiniciar sozinha porquê

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X