Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unroot qbox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unroot qbox

    Is there any safe way to unroot there box because some apps needs there box not to be root?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  • #2
    Originally posted by nik1975 View Post
    Is there any safe way to unroot there box because some apps needs there box not to be root?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Hi ,

    what about unroot over SuperSu ???

    greetings / gefatttern

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by gefattern

      Hi ,

      what about unroot over SuperSu ???

      greetings / gefatttern
      Once time i tried with supersu,and it bricked


      Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nik1975 View Post

        Once time i tried with supersu,and it bricked


        Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
        Hi ,

        u can install a Stockrom , most unrooted .

        greetings / gefattern

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gefattern

          Hi ,

          u can install a Stockrom , most unrooted .

          greetings / gefattern
          White can i find it?


          Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nik1975 View Post

            White can i find it?


            Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
            Hi ,

            which Version of Box ??? , look here :

            https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...60621-release/

            greetings / gefattern

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gefattern

              Hi ,

              which Version of Box ??? , look here :

              https://androidtvbox.eu/new-firmware...60621-release/

              greetings / gefattern
              I have the 2g/16gb with Android 5.1
              Is this fit with the rom you ve posted?


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by nik1975 View Post

                I have the 2g/16gb with Android 5.1
                Is this fit with the rom you ve posted?


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                Hi ,

                i think well , look the comments , but i can give no guarantee .

                greetings / gefattern

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by gefattern

                  Hi ,

                  i think well , look the comments , but i can give no guarantee .

                  greetings / gefattern
                  Ok,thank you


                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X