This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi buka09 ,

please buy no WifiDongle , it works not , i asked the Pros , what about Bluetooth does this work ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

• sorry but it not solved my problem with wifi. i dont check a bluetooth. Maybe you can recommend which rom with correct wifi drivers i can use? thanks

Comment

• Hi buka09 ,

please look if Bluetooth works , important to know , i dont know if there is a CustomRom for your WifiChip .

Ever made a Factory Reset ???

Do you have the Stockrom ??? ,

can you not use Ethernet for Internet ???

have a nice Day / gefattern

Comment

• so i have research and found out, that yoka kb2 pro the same wifi chip had as my qbox too. For this box have superceleron a custom rom too. So if it possible to cut wifi drivers from yoka and put it to my qbox for thos chip? But i dont know how i can make this

Comment

• Hi buka09 ,

i dont know if this works , you can ask Superceleron in the Thread of KB2Pro if he can upload the Drivers for u ,

and if it is possible to get them working in your QBox . good luck / gefattern

Comment

• Can someone explain how i can use this rom from my ubuntu 17.10 to flash my qbox 2+16 ?

Comment

• I just found this great site and this awesome firmware. Thank you so much for making my Q-Box work properly. It is much appreciated. I just joined and I have a question... Is there a way to make HBO Go work on this box? I can log in, but when I try to play anything I get a Can't Play Video error. I've tried it dozens of times. I even called HBO yesterday and they told me the box is not supported. I really need to get HBO Go working on this thing. Is there any way to do that? FWIW, my HBO Go account is through ATT, and my carrier is DirectTV Now. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.

Comment

• gefattern
                  gefattern commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi , this will not work , no Widevine DRM , buy a Fire TV or similar if you need such support , best Solution ,

only 40 Money coins .

• Flashed this rom, works pretty well. Just one question, pressing the Home button force closes the current foreground app when taking you to the home screen. Is there a way to change this to normal behaviour which is to pause the app?

Comment

• gefattern
                  gefattern commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi , i think you must edit your keyfile , change the specific KeyNr. to the one you need .
              Working...
              X