Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khadas Vim TV Box Amlogic S905X Quad-core (One for the Geeks)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by superceleron View Post
    AndroidTV rom done
    Will u share with us?

    Comment


      Superceleron lives to share.
      Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

      Comment


        Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
        Superceleron lives to share.

        Comment


          Thanks for your work, and please give us a link.

          I can"t sign in on freaktab with tapatalk, is anyone else experiencing this issue?

          Comment


            In a new thread with full changelog etc.. i still finishing the rom when its done i will post it.. RISCy Dude and trebor already tried it
            Yes tapatalk is broken!
            Last edited by superceleron; 03-04-2017, 13:37.

            Comment


              Yes, tried it,...and liked it.
              Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

              Comment


                Just testing the t10 release of this Rom, Excellent
                Doing all that it should, more testing wont be long

                Another super rom you could say superceleronaROM
                Last edited by trebor; 03-04-2017, 21:59.
                tЯeboЯ
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

                Comment


                  Is it just me, or is t10's WiFi vastly improved over T9's?
                  Khadas VIM(S905X), Beelink R68 II(S912), GOLE1(Intel Z8300), NEXBOX T10(Intel Z8300), Ugoos UT3(RK3288) and UT3+(RK3288), R-Box(RK3229-2GB/8GB), Tronsmart S95 Meta(AMLS905), Inphic i7(S905), UBOX(AMLS805), Q7(RK3188T)

                  Comment


                    Could be the Custom Kernel in use...but it certainly better than t9 moves along very goodly.
                    tЯeboЯ
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

                    Comment


                      Yes is my custom kernel, it juices a little more the wifi!

                      Comment


                        I'm not good at Android, and almost never use live TV. But checked out the launch of the t9 option on VIM. In my opinion it works well enough. I wanted to clarify. Because it was originally planned that there were no service updates ? I wanted to activate the multi-boot, but when I try to open the service "Update" I get this message on unavailability of the service. On VIM I decided through the console UART.
                        By the way, if you have a multi-boot you can easily install any system on the internal memory as a full firmware (you can also add some adjustment) without using the USB cable and USB BTool.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by balbes150 View Post
                          I'm not good at Android, and almost never use live TV. But checked out the launch of the t9 option on VIM. In my opinion it works well enough. I wanted to clarify. Because it was originally planned that there were no service updates ? I wanted to activate the multi-boot, but when I try to open the service "Update" I get this message on unavailability of the service. On VIM I decided through the console UART.
                          By the way, if you have a multi-boot you can easily install any system on the internal memory as a full firmware (you can also add some adjustment) without using the USB cable and USB BTool.
                          yes the plan is not to have service updates, because im not going to be doing lots of work on it to many devices to maintain!
                          hmm you mean flash the firmware by sd?

                          Comment


                            Rom posted, firmware section!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                              yes the plan is not to have service updates, because im not going to be doing lots of work on it to many devices to maintain!
                              hmm you mean flash the firmware by sd?
                              I mean the ability to launch the application "Update&Backup" or a similar service, that it was possible to log into recovery mode to run arbitrary script aml_autoscript. For example , to activate multiboot

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by balbes150 View Post

                                I mean the ability to launch the application "Update&Backup" or a similar service, that it was possible to log into recovery mode to run arbitrary script aml_autoscript. For example , to activate multiboot
                                Ha ok, i removed it... but i can add it!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X