System: Android 6.0
    Processor: S905X
    CPU: Cortex A53
    Core: 2.0GHz,Quad Core
    GPU: Mali-450 MP
    RAM: 1G
    RAM Type: DDR3
    ROM: 8G
    Decoder Format: "HD MPEG1/2/4,H.264,H.265,HD AVC/VC-1,RealVideo8/9/10,RM/RMVB,Xvid/DivX3/4/5/6
    Video format: 4K x 2K,ASF,AVI,DAT,FLV,ISO,MKV,MOV,MPEG,RM,RMVB,TS,WMV
    Audio format: AAC,AC3,APE,DDP,DTS,FLAC,HD,OGG,TrueHD,WAV,WMA
    Photo Format: BMP,GIF,JPEG,PNG,TIFF
    WIFI: 802.11b/g/n
    Power Supply: Charge Adapter
    Interface: SPDIF,TF card,USB2.0
    Antenna: No
    Camera: Without
    Language: Multi-language
    HDMI Version: 2.0
    External Subtitle Supported: Yes
    Power Comsumption: 5V 2A
    RJ45 Port Speed: 100M
    System Bit: 64Bit
    Power Type: External Power Adapter Mode
    Product weight: 0.1200 kg
    Package weight: 0.3900 kg
    Product size (L x W x H): 9.30 x 9.30 x 1.50 cm / 3.66 x 3.66 x 0.59 inches
    Package size (L x W x H): 18.50 x 12.50 x 4.80 cm / 7.28 x 4.92 x 1.89 inches
    Package Contents: 1 x A95X A1 Android TV Box, 1 x Power Adapter (5V 2A ), 1x Remote Control, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x HDMI Cable
    Gearbest
    tЯeboЯ
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab
    Tip: Google is your best friend, Use Google to search Freaktab.
    In Google Search type site:freaktab.com ****, Replace **** with what you seek.

Hi, is there any possibility to root this device? I cant find any further details about this box. Is the firmware for Nexbox A95X compatible for this device? Can I find any link, which deals with A95X A1. Can I use instructions and tools for Nexbox A95X?. The only mention concerning firmware (apps) I found in costumer review on Gearbest "You can't get better box for money. I run LibreElec/KODI from SD card ,and it's faster than my RPi3 with same software. It works really well as my media hub / streamer. On Android side it's bit sluggish (1gb ram) ,but still has more than acceptable performance for the money. As linux based LibreElec box it's unbeatable! More expensive RPi can't handle UHD , but this little wonder can. And big bonus for Android being rooted". Thank you

Comment

Nickcarter, does wifi work on your libreelec instalation?
      I ordered this box and installed libreelec LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.2.img and wifi is not working. It must use other wifi chip since the same firmware works flawlessly on the nexbox A95x.

Comment

Originally posted by madds View Post
        Nickcarter, does wifi work on your libreelec instalation?
        I ordered this box and installed libreelec LibreELEC-S905.arm-8.2-8.1.2.img and wifi is not working. It must use other wifi chip since the same firmware works flawlessly on the nexbox A95x.
        Hi Madds, Im still waiting for my box, so I cant answer your question at this moment, I will let you know.

Comment

Do you have install libreelec in this device?

Comment

Hi Kinbico (and Madds), Im sorry, the seller of my box was a cheater and than I decided that I will buy somehing, which is more supported. I wish you all the best with this receiver.

Comment

I ordered one from gb, is there on the www original firmware img to download, when it comes to my hands i planned to put libreelec to internal memory, but i need backup if something goes wrong?
              ​​​​
              Want to buy me a BEEEEER?

Comment

Me too, I find the orininal img for burning tool and I 'll try to install LE in internal. We'll talk about it.

Comment

where did you find it? - link please..
                  from comments i read about this box and Le, wifi will not work because wifi chilp is not supported cause there is no source for it.

Comment

I found it in the comments on banggood

Comment

nice box for 26 usd, libreelec works very well on internal memory.

Comment

Originally posted by kinbico View Post
                        I found it in the comments on banggood
                        this firmware saved my box from a red light soft-brick but it only uses 1 core in Android
                        the other 3 cores show as stopped and are never used, making the box slow and hot

i need another stock firmware for this box that works with usb burner
                        can anyone help me?

Comment

Did you try any of those? i'm still on LE
                          https://mega.nz/#F!19ggjC4S!GXV3TEWcMDfLi6bNsQKAZw

Comment

Originally posted by Sleep View Post
                            Did you try any of those? i'm still on LE
                            https://mega.nz/#F!19ggjC4S!GXV3TEWcMDfLi6bNsQKAZw
                            yes tried those
                            nexbox firmware will not flash, they fail at 2%. this is not a nexbox, it's a a95x a1.
                            they're both made by same company cyx

also tried building a frankenstein using stock and nexbox images
                            didn't work as well

this is mine: http://www.cyxtech.com/T02/cn/product/a95x_a1.html

the only 2 firmwares i was able to flash with usb burn is the one i posted
                            and some generic android tv rom, which ran way too slow for daily usage
                            no other stock farmers can be found anywhere

Comment

@howardo , try to install LE on internall, Its the best choice for this device. Im trying to dump a clean Android firmware (I have 3 units of them), but I think it hard to do because I cant reboot in TWRP

Could you link me the generic android tv rom?

Comment

Working...
                              X