Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Z69 4K UHD Smart TV BOX KODI Android 6.0 Marshmallow Amlogic S905X 3GB/32GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z69 4K UHD Smart TV BOX KODI Android 6.0 Marshmallow Amlogic S905X 3GB/32GB 802.11b/g/n LAN Bluetooth

Click image for larger version  Name:	Clipboard01.png Views:	1 Size:	254.9 KB ID:	658719Specification
    General Model: Z69
    Color: Black
    Hardware Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
    CPU: Amlogic S905X Cortex A53 Processor 1.5GHz
    GPU: Penta-Core ARM Mali-450
    RAM: 3GB DDR3
    ROM: 32GB EMMC
    Communication Wifi Connectivity: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
    Ethernet: 10/100M
    Language: English/French/German/Spanish/Italian/ etc multilateral languages
    Bluetooth: V4.0
    Media Video Supported:
    UHD 4K 60fps HW decoding, supports multiple formats including H.265 10-bit, H.264 and AVS+
    FHD 1080p 60fps HW encoding, supports H.264
    Video Decoding:
    VP9 Profile-2 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
    H.265 HEVC MP-10@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@60fps
    H.264 AVC HP@L5.1 up to 4Kx2K@30fps
    H.264 MVC up to 1080P@60fps
    MPEG-4 ASP@L5 up to 1080P@60fps
    WMV/VC-1 SP/MP/AP up to 1080P@60fps
    AVS-P16(AVS+)/AVS-P2 JiZhun Profile up to l080P@60fps
    MPEG-2 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps(ISO-13818)
    MPEG-1 MP/HL up to 1080P@60fps(ISO-11172)
    RealVideo 8/9/10 up to 080P@60fps
    WebM up to VGA
    Multiple language and multiple format sub-title video support
    Video Post-Processing Engine:
    Supports HDR10 and HLG HDR processing
    Motion adaptive 3D noise reduction filter
    Advanced motion adaptive edge enhancing de-interlacing engine
    3:2 pull-down support
    Programmable poly-phase scalar for both horizontal and vertical dimension for zoom and windowing
    Programmable color management filter(to enhance blue,green,red,face and other colors)
    Dynamic Non-Linear Luma filter
    Deblocking filters
    Programmable color matrix pipeline
    video mixer: 2 video planes and 2 graphics planes per video output
    Video Output:
    Built-in HD 2.0b transmitter including both controller and PHY with CEC,HDR and HDCP 2.2,4Kx2K@60 max resolution output
    CVBS 480i/576i standard definition output
    Supports and standard SD/HD/FHD video output formats: 480i/p,576i/p,720p,1080i/p and 4Kx2K
    Audio Supported Audio Decoder and Input/Output:
    Supports MP3,AAC,WMA,RM,FLAC,Ogg and programmable with 7.1/5.1 down-mixing
    12S audio interface supporting 2-channel input and 8-channel(7.1) output
    Built-in serial digital audio SPDIF/IEC958 output and PCM input/output
    Built-in stereo audio DAC
    Stereo digital microphone PDM input
    Supports concurrent dual audio stereo channel output with combination of analog+PCM or I2S+PCM
    Picture Supported:
    MJPEG and JPEG unlimited pixel resolution decoding(ISO/IEC-10918)
    Supports JPEG thumbnail,scaling,rotation and transition effects
    Supports*.mkv,*.wmv,*.mpeg,*.dat,*.avi,*.iso,*mp4, *.rm and*.jpg file formats
    Interface HDMI Port: Standard HDMI 2.0
    Other Interfaces: 2*USB,1*HDMI,1*RJ45,1*TF card slot,1*DC,1*SPDIF
    Other Features Pre-installed Apps: ES File Explorer , Google Search, Google Maps, Browser, Gallery, Clock, Play Store , Calculator, Calendar, Video, Email, Gmail
    Other Functions: Network Function: VUDU,Miracast,XBMC,Airplay,Skype chatting,Picasa,Youtube,Flicker,Facebook,Online movies,etc.
    Other features: Free Internet searching,thousands of android applications,many kinds of games,etc.
    Power: DC5V 2A(100-240V,50/60Hz)
    Package Contents 1 x TV box
    1 x IR Remote control
    1 x HDMI cable
    1 x Power adapter (A right AC Adapter will be sent as your shipping country)
    1 x User manual

Geekbuying
    Last edited by trebor; 07-28-2017, 02:08.
    tЯeboЯ
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab
    Tip: Google is your best friend, Use Google to search Freaktab.
    In Google Search type site:freaktab.com ****, Replace **** with what you seek.

What's the board, is it p212?

Comment

Hmmmm 3 /32 for 40- 50 not to shabby plus is bluetooth hmmm no coupon? Wth?
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        Hmmmm 3 /32 for 40- 50 not to shabby plus is bluetooth hmmm no coupon? Wth?
        here is the coupon:HQCNYFAV.

Comment

What is a good rom for it?

Comment

I use LibreELEC on it, works like a charm!

Comment

hello

Comment

I received this box today, and so far my experience is everything but positive.

Android crashed 3 times before I even could explore anything installed.

Runs very hot. 65°C on idle and when opening a live stream in Kodi, within 30 minutes it will be over 80°C

Minix A2 Lite doesn't work properly, stuttering while scrolling, and the mouse pointer works an can be moved but when you press select nothing happens.

Remote that came with the box very basic, and needs to be very close to the box and correctly pointed, otherwise it doesn't work and also experience the stuttering when scrolling through Kodi addons.

Maybe someone can suggest a custom firmware for this box, but LibreElec is no use for me, since I use APK's as well on the box.

Comment

Lets have a closer look at the Z69 3G RAM + 32G ROM TV Box, Amlogic S905X Quad-core Cortex A53 Android 7.1.2 OS
                  Thanks to Gearbest for the opportunity to have a look and see.
                  Let's see what we have

The Box

Look Inside

What's in the box

Ports

Underside No vents

Topside, good idea, but no much air circulation might be drill time

The Main Workings

In discussion with Superceleron on this box as it is Very laggy/slow, and being the 905x we have a couple things in play.
                  As it is not a very Strong CPU it should be running in a 32bit environment currently running 64bit so that will make a mess.
                  Also the 905x is happier in a 2/16 environment so the 3/32 maybe adding to the woes as well.

I note it is a single chip 3GB so maybe some low powered device that is ok.

So a few test only unit this software get sorted I feel.

Last edited by trebor; 08-30-2017, 18:23.
                  tЯeboЯ
                  Please consider
                  Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Ok let's have a look see at this Unit

Ui and Apps installed

Ram and Storage truth

System info

Antutu

A1SD, well not to bad here that's for sure

Lets hope for an update soon or may have a look to see what else can run on this Box
                    Very Laggy indeed.
                    tЯeboЯ
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      Ok let's have a look see at this Unit

Lets hope for an update soon or may have a look to see what else can run on this Box
                      Very Laggy indeed.
                      I read on another thread on this forum that the versions with Android 6 don't have this issues, unfortunately those are all 2/16 Gb versions.

The same boxes later on were delivered with Android 7.1.2 and have the same problems as this one.

Comment

Yep a lot of Lag/slow for sure,
                        Temps seem fine here idle down to 38c...mid 50c doing stuff

Just needs a good rom and it will be a rocket (i hope) keep looking

All new stuff starts like this, all in good time
                        tЯeboЯ
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Firmware: Android 6 for 3/32
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...oth#post667384

Thank you Gearbest
                          tЯeboЯ
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Have Installed the above, mentioned firmware...
                            The lag is gone, Rom is now more usable running Android 6.1.
                            No Root, No Upper or Lower Bars at this stage for those that need to know.

Click image for larger version  Name:	a6.png Views:	1 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	667491

Test indicate much the same no Lag and that has to be good.
                            tЯeboЯ
                            Please consider
                            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Could you pls brief me how to flash the above firmware ?

Comment

Working...
                              X