No announcement yet.

Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am having trouble with Stb Emu free app,,,, the display is OFF look at the 2 pictures.s
    looks like some graphic issue can sone one advice

Comment

• some more pictures... First two are from Mag 322 perfect and the next is my T3x mini with display not perfect.any help or advice

Comment

• Originally posted by huaak View Post
        Try to flash an older (android only) rom via usb-usb cable.
        When on libreelec you could connect via ssh (as adb isn't present there) and try to dd the dd-dump back to mmcblk0 dd if=./mmcblk0.img of=/dev/block/mmcblk0
        Hi huaak,

I had tried the dd command and following is the output
        dd if=./mmcblk0.img of=/dev/mmcblk0
        dd: writing '/dev/mmcblk0': Input/output error
        45961+0 records in
        45960+0 records out
        23531520 bytes (22.4MB) copied, 5.738144 seconds, 3.9MB/s

/dev/block contain only the following
        drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 380 Jan 1 2015 .
        drwxr-xr-x 14 root root 3760 Sep 12 14:44 ..
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Sep 12 14:44 179:0 -> ../mmcblk0
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 10 Sep 12 14:44 179:128 -> ../mmcblk1
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 12 Sep 12 14:44 179:129 -> ../mmcblk1p1
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 12 Jan 1 2015 179:130 -> ../mmcblk1p2
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Jan 1 2015 179:32 -> ../mmcblk0boot0
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Jan 1 2015 179:64 -> ../mmcblk0boot1
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 14 Jan 1 2015 179:96 -> ../mmcblk0rpmb
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 12 19:36 7:0 -> ../loop0
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 12 19:36 7:1 -> ../loop1
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:2 -> ../loop2
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:3 -> ../loop3
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:4 -> ../loop4
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:5 -> ../loop5
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:6 -> ../loop6
        lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 8 Jan 1 2015 7:7 -> ../loop7

Comment

• ..hmm, I'd try to write image with usb cable..from the dd side I would try to do the wipes in twrp(sometimes the format change to ext2 and back to ext4 helps) and try to dd again, if a recovery with twrp fails again(I'd try this again as it is most comfortable way..)..

Comment

• I have updated to dual boot p281-ota-20171228. It was not stable, freezed all the time during playback. Update removed Kodi. Then I did update to TX3Mini-ota-20171220-Tanix_Box_Com. It is stable again butI still do not have Kodi, and I can not install it from Play Store. I always get error -505. How to install Kodi? Any suggestions? Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by macweb View Post
              I have updated to dual boot p281-ota-20171228. It was not stable, freezed all the time during playback. Update removed Kodi. Then I did update to TX3Mini-ota-20171220-Tanix_Box_Com. It is stable again butI still do not have Kodi, and I can not install it from Play Store. I always get error -505. How to install Kodi? Any suggestions? Thank you.
              http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/andr...rmeabi-v7a.apk
              Last edited by zelja55; 01-12-2018, 18:02.

Comment

• I have solved my Kodi problem. I browsed the system with ES File Browser, there is TV Center apk there (Kodi 17.4). I have installed TV Center with that apk. After that as I had TV Center in list of installed apps, I have uninstalled TV Center. After that Kodi 17.6 was installed fine from Play Store. Before that it was not posible to install Kodi from Store or from apk, as I guess there were leftovers from TV Center in Android, though I am not sure what happend with TV Center in the first place, that it was gone after update.

Comment

• Does someone knows how to activate "memory recycle" if I'm using another launcher (Nova) ?

Comment

• Install SPMC, slim and clean application, was made specifically for Android.

Installed from playstore, working fine. (16 Version)

or http://spmc.semperpax.com/
                    Last edited by tombraga; 01-13-2018, 00:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by tombraga View Post

Install SPMC, slim and clean application, was made specifically for Android.

Installed from playstore, working fine. (16 Version)

or http://spmc.semperpax.com/
                      kodi 17.6 works great i do not need spmc

Comment

• Ciao a tutti!
                        I've a question on the usage of xposed framework... Is there a way through xposed to solve the DRM rights issue I have with several streaming apps (like the italian TIM Vision)? Is the Sky Go error due to the root rights enabled maskerable with xposed?
                        I've asked Tanix a whole clean android rom, with no root rights by they told me it's not available...
                        Thanks a lot!
                        Daniele

Comment

• Originally posted by zelja55 View Post

kodi 17.6 works great i do not need spmc
                          so why you wrote this: ... It is stable again butI still do not have Kodi, and I can not install it from Play Store. I always get error -505. How to install Kodi? Any suggestions? Thank you.

only i wanted to help you...

Comment

• Attention: Hello guys, if anyone wants a low apk for tanix in the version for box tv I suggest low, and still have kodi https://m.aptoide.com/installer-aptoide-tv?lang=en

Comment

• someone has the new update link nix TX3 Max & Mini - Dual OS Edition 20180109??

Comment

• zip: https://mega.nz/#!fAdmmDYb!ITEMzSlNv...IPmfCgD7mBx0Zg
                                img: https://mega.nz/#!7B9AEAqB!9CxL_5l1r..._FU1HQ58zgYj1U

Comment

Working...
                                X