Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thank you so much!!!

Comment

• Hi. How can I install drive for Bluetooth Usb Trust Brand on my Tanix mini ?┬*

Comment

• why not have 64bit support, Kodi 17.6 ARMV8A (64bit) can not install,only ARMV7A (32bit) ?

Comment

• Hello friends were can i find a firmware image file for Tx3 Mini with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Android 5.0 Lollipop...will like to downgrade

Comment

• Originally posted by sam007 View Post
            Hello friends were can i find a firmware image file for Tx3 Mini with Android 6.0 Marshmallow or Android 5.0 Lollipop...will like to downgrade
            As the s905w soc is quite new, there are no 5.x or 6.0 roms for that soc..you have to live with 7.1/libreelec with those boxes I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by huaak View Post
              As the s905w soc is quite new, there are no 5.x or 6.0 roms for that soc..you have to live with 7.1/libreelec with those boxes I guess
              Thanks for your quick reply..... I am having problems with display settings when i use STB EMU app look at the pictures from my previous post.........can some one help

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...250#post701250

Comment

• ..maybe you could get a better result with the 1080p-rom from that post: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...820#post700820

Comment

..maybe you could get a better result with the 1080p-rom from that post: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...820#post700820
                  It's better but no root

Comment

• Originally posted by hungphutho View Post
                    Base-20171220-TX3Mini_1080P-UI_DaivietPDA_com.rar

password unpack @daivietpda.com
                    thanks for the file............i tried to download several times the file is corrupted can not open

Comment

• Hi. After using Kodi watching a movie, he freezes 4 Times. Any sugestion?

Comment

• If you want a full drm featured box, it seems useful for me to buy one of those certified for the apps/streaming services you like..maybe you could sell your tanix to someone searching a cool tiny box for some bucks (mine 2/16GB was far under 30$ shipped in nov) with all restrictions (and benefits) which come with a kodi box based on s905w chip.

If you want to find a solution keeping your tanix box and fiddling around, maybe finding a way to use your tx3 somehow(what about a cool mini pc pc running armbian linux?!), I think it would be more useful instead of trying to prevent selling the boxes to those who want them, to find out which settings, files or left overs from uninstall leads to the fail of root check. What are the developers of the apps you prefer saying to that issue(would bet there are many devices facing those problems when trying to use the apps?!) in forums or when asking them via mail? Which requirements do these apps have?

Did you try this variant to get an (really) unrooted device:
                        1.fresh install of an android only rom
                        2. boot to stock recovery(via adb reboot recovery, toothpick method, app..what you prefer),
                        3. load twrp from sd or ext
                        4. install supersu.zip in twrp
                        5. boot android,
                        6. open supersu app and do a full unroot procedure.
                        7. after that do a reboot to recovery (or booted twrp3-vit) and clear all cache and dalvik cache,
                        8. reboot to android, install and try if the apps you need/want work, knowing that there is no widevine level 1 or other drm system on the box(and probably nerver will be).

Comment

• Originally posted by brunogts View Post
                          Hi. After using Kodi watching a movie, he freezes 4 Times. Any sugestion?
                          Which rom do you use?
                          -If the newest dualboot rom use either libreelecs kodi, or go back to previous dualboot rom(like I did too) to avoid freezes and (half) reboots on android.
                          -If you use an stable android only rom(not the betas-then go back to latest official rom), try to power the device with usb power supply (maybe from mobile) via usb-usb cable on one of the usb ports to check if your power supply got problems.

Comment

Which rom do you use
                            -If the newest dualboot rom use either libreelecs kodi, or go back to previous dualboot rom(like I did too) to avoid freezes and (half) reboots on android.
                            -If you use an stable android only rom(not the betas-then go back to latest official rom), try to power the device with usb power supply (maybe from mobile) via usb-usb cable on one of the usb ports to check if your power supply got problems.
                            Ok, thanks. I will return to previous duallboot room

Comment

• with TX3 Max & Mini - Dual OS Edition 20180109 firmware i get a lot of freezing [need to reboot] with STB-EMU app, the previous version of firmware did not have this problem

Comment

• ..yes, so go back to previous version or use libreelecs kodi until a new release is out fixing the freezes

Comment

Working...
                                X