Sorry man, my bad.
        Link ok now !
        Ok.

Do you have any opinion or tip on this subject?:
        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...400#post708400
        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...613#post708613
        Tks.
        webipsum
        CS968 - JESURUN (Rockchip RK3188 Android 4.2.2)
        S95 - ALFAWISE (Amlogic S905W Android 7.1.2)
        GT1 ULTIMATE - BEELINK (Amlogic S912 Android 7.1.2)

Comment

• Originally posted by huaak
          Hi there-as kind of "sideproduct" while trying to revive the corrupted mmc of a tx3 I made a TWRP installable backup for Tanix tx3 from official 20171107 Version, fresh install but with supersu, busybox, terminal, Kodi 17.6-maybe others could find that useful as baseinstall for their TX3 too..

I already replaced TV Center with Kodi 17.6, installed supersu.zip via TWRP, liveboot(to see with the rushing lines if there is progress in boot process), busybox, terminal emulator, adaway and the quick reboot app to get (as a personal benefit) a good starting point for me (and maybe others) too..sure, everything could be uninstalled if not needed, all apps are either original apks from playstore or f-droid(installed from backup without need to activate any google accounts) that it is a (nearly) fresh install..even the Settings assistant should start on first boot!..

Here you find the from stock recovery bootable twrp3:
          https://mega.nz/#!pXBUXA4S!aFZ4eN3ED...gJT-pYs6hcBpHc

TWRP backup is here:
          https://mega.nz/#!9LBVQbrD!3g71uUXLh...Smyix6vRFdm3MQ

Instructions for installing TWRP backup on Tanix tx3:

you need at least a micro sd card and a usb pendrive/HDD, a USB mouse plus twrp3-vit.zip and sure the TWRP backupfile downloads:

0. do backups and copies of all needed files as memory of the box gets formatted in this procedure-I'm not responsible for any losts of data or problems using this backup!!!
          1. place the TWRP3-vit.zip on root of sd card.
          2. boot to stock recovery with inserted usb pen, mouse and sd card.(either with toothpick in the hole in the bottom of box, via adb reboot recovery, or via ui and a reboot recovery app..)
          3. choose update from EXT with remote/keyboard
          4. select update from sd and find twrp3-vit.zip to boot it
          !!! from here the remote won't work, you'll need the mouse!!!
          5. enter TWRP(if there accept modification of system slider)
          6. choose backup and do a backup from one small e.g. logo partition to your pendrive and power off
          7. on PC you will find a structure on your pendrive similar to D:\TWRP\BACKUPS\210ba200d8609617870024fbc3a14458\2 017-12-24--00-00-00_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k.
          Delete all files in this folder and replace them with the unzipped content(the files NOT the 2017-12-23--03-45-28_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k folder, just the content) of downloaded backup, OR place the complete 2017-12-23--03-45-28_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k folder into the folder with your specific cryptic name(here in example: 210ba200d8609617870024fbc3a14458)
          8. plug in (USB Mouse, sd card, and) USB memory again and start your box into stock recovery (either with toothpick in the hole in the bottom of box, via adb reboot recovery, or via ui and a reboot recovery app..)
          9. choose update from EXT with remote/keyboard
          10. select update from sd and find twrp3-vit.zip to boot it
          !!! from here the remote won't work, you need the mouse!!!
          11. enter TWRP(if there accept modification of system slider)
          12. if needed change settings for timezone and/or language, then select recovery
          13. choose the USB-OTG device where you placed the unzipped backup and select the "2017-12-23--03-45-28_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k"(or the slightly different named folder where u placed the backup files in step 7.) as source
          14. check all partitions and start recovery
          15. if all went well after some minutes, just restart system, do your personal settings and favorite app installs and enjoy your box!..
          I think backup solution is here, but i haven't understand all

If a have box A and want box B exactly same. Setting, apk, Addons...

Can you explain me please Huaak ?

In 15 you said install and do your setting,
          But if we want save all setting and all apk in fisrt backup !?
          We can't ?

Thank you for all

Last edited by s95totanix; 02-13-2018, 03:24.

Comment

• Hi, to get exactly same boxes go that way:

you need at least a micro sd card and a usb pendrive/HDD, a USB mouse plus twrp3-vit.zip(if you don't use one of the new rom with twrp already included).

On boxe a:
            1. place the TWRP3-vit.zip on root of sd card.
            2. boot to stock recovery with inserted usb pen, mouse and sd card.(either with toothpick in the hole in the bottom of box, via adb reboot recovery, or via ui and a reboot recovery app..)
            3. choose update from EXT with remote/keyboard
            4. select update from sd and find twrp3-vit.zip to boot it
            !!! from here the remote won't work, you'll need the mouse!!!
            5. enter TWRP(if there accept modification of system slider)
            6. click on backup and do a backup of all partitions(be sure to choose external drive that you could use it on boxe b) and power off boxe a afterwards.

7. Now go to boxe b and boot android to write down your mac addresses(found in settings in about status) and repeat afterwards steps 1-5 there(with card&USB drive from boxe a) to boot twrp on boxe b.
            8. Do a backup of one small partition (for example logo) on USB drive and power off boxe b.
            9. Go to PC and open the Drive with both backups in explorer or filemanager of your choice.
            You will find a structure on your pendrive similar to
            D:\TWRP\BACKUPS\210ba200d8609617870024fbc3a14458\2 018-02-13--00-00-00_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k from boxe a and
            D:\TWRP\BACKUPS\2765a20986530961787002fcee865499\2 018-02-13--00-10-34_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171931_test-k from boxe b.
            Copy or drop the complete folder from box a "2018-02-13--00-00-00_p281-userdebug_7.1.2_NHG47L_20171107_test-k" into the folder "D:\TWRP\BACKUPS\2765a20986530961787002fcee865 499"
            10. boot boxe b with steps 1-5 again to twrp
            11. choose restore and find the backup from boxe a on your drive. Restore all Partitions except NVRAM(if there is any, can't remember exactly and my box is several km away) and you're done. Boxe b is now an exact clone of boxe a.
            If you like to use them simultaneous (and there was no nvram Partition which include mac adresses) you'll need a tool like chamelemac( https://apkpure.com/chamelemac-chang...tel.chamelemac ) or terminal emulator and commandline as su to set the boxe b to it's original adresses for wifi and eth.(command for eth and adrdress AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF would be: busybox ifconfig eth0 hw ether AA:BB:CCD:EE:FF)

Comment

• Ty huaak.
              Will try soon
              But what is:
              If you like to use them simultaneous (and there was no nvram Partition

Comment

• ..if you don't spare out the partitions like I think it is rsv and reserved on aml devices(nvram was it on mtk or such) also mac addresses are cloned which leads to problems when both boxes run simultaneous with same addresses, but either way be sure to write the original macs of eth and wifi down before installing twrp backup from other box. The apps and system are in boot, system and data, maybe recovery is useful too(if on old box is the recovery without included twrp and that with twrp included on other..)..

Comment

• Seems like every firmware I use I get frame rate drops

Comment

• huaak,
                    Humm bad news, installed CHAMELEMAC
                    But when opened it haved an error :
                    "Phone not compatible"
                    "Your processor type is not Mediateck !
                    The application works only with Mediateck processors. "
                    So waiting your advice

Edit :
                    Will use Changemymac, it's must be good.
                    Try later 😉

thank you for putting me on the road👍
                    Last edited by s95totanix; 02-14-2018, 02:06.

Comment

• ..sorry, I didn't know that it was just for mediatek processors, but there should be several apps to change mac and also there is the variant to use terminal emulator with busybox if other ways fail..

Comment

• I wonder if the expert users on this thread have managed to find a stable solution for their TX3 yet.

I stream from my nas drive movies, Tv series etc and the video locks up and the sound goes crazy at random intervals 9 times out of 10. Ive tried all the dual os and android OS available and have the same issue with lock ups. Android is worse than libreelec.

Only way i can get it to do this less is to turn off all hardware encoding and use software encoding.

Anyone like to share if they have a stable os or setup tips to avoid these lockups ?

thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez1 View Post
                          I stream from my nas drive movies, Tv series etc and the video locks up and the sound goes crazy at random intervals 9 times out of 10. Ive tried all the dual os and android OS available and have the same issue with lock ups. Android is worse than libreelec.

Only way i can get it to do this less is to turn off all hardware encoding and use software encoding.

Anyone like to share if they have a stable os or setup tips to avoid these lockups ?

What player are you using?
                          What format are the videos you're streaming (encoding, resolution, framerate)?
                          Do you use WiFi or LAN cable?
                          It happens only with external storage or even if you copy locally the video file?

Until now, I only got slowdowns watching 4K@60p content on youtube on a 1080p TV, but never player a video file, only streaming. I used the firmware 20180125.
                          I found that disabling all three animations type in developer options makes the box less clunky.

Comment

• Originally posted by BubuXP View Post

What player are you using?
                            What format are the videos you're streaming (encoding, resolution, framerate)?
                            Do you use WiFi or LAN cable?
                            It happens only with external storage or even if you copy locally the video file?

Until now, I only got slowdowns watching 4K@60p content on youtube on a 1080p TV, but never player a video file, only streaming. I used the firmware 20180125.
                            I found that disabling all three animations type in developer options makes the box less clunky.
                            Mainly using MXPlayer and the codecs are 264 and 265. I run off lan when the box locks its unresponsive.. Happens with local files and lets say shows from the Terranium app.

Comment

• Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                              Ok, I have a new Android Alone BETA for testing 20180125

Changes:

1. Update Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play to a new version
                              2. New funcion: WiFi Emulator (settings > more settings) for those apps do not accept LAN conection
                              3. Added TWRP at recovery screen
                              4. Removed battery icon from status bar
                              5. Fixed some video playback freezings

DOWNLOAD IMG: Beta 20180125 image
                              DOWNLOAD ZIP: Beta 20180125 update
                              Work OK beta firmware for me
                              I share it on my blog thanks
                              https://mag250-greece.blogspot.gr/20...-mini.html?m=0

Comment

• Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
                                Ok, I have a new Android Alone BETA for testing 20180125

Changes:

1. Update Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play to a new version
                                2. New funcion: WiFi Emulator (settings > more settings) for those apps do not accept LAN conection
                                3. Added TWRP at recovery screen
                                4. Removed battery icon from status bar
                                5. Fixed some video playback freezings

DOWNLOAD IMG: Beta 20180125 image
                                DOWNLOAD ZIP: Beta 20180125 update
                                update first post please when new releases ( easier to search ). Thank you and Nice work !

Comment

Working...
                                X