Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fez1 View Post
    Anyone with any views on this ?
    CPU Temperature app shows 60 C (live HD channels). I do not think that this can cause any problems for the video playback.

Comment

• Hi,
      it's just a TX3 mini patch or it can also TX3 max
      Last edited by polde66; 03-13-2018, 12:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by polde66 View Post
        it's just a TX3 mini patch or it can also TX3 max
        The patch is not for mini or max, but for firmware 20171220 and for those who do not need a root. Read carefully the previous page.

Comment

• Has anyone tried this 20180314 dual os beta firmware?

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
          Sergey11 claw3000

TANIX TX3 MAX & MINI - DUAL OS EDITION - BETA
          v. 20180313

DOWNLOAD .ZIP FILE HERE

Change log:

- 32bit LibreElec
          - Updated google GMS
          - Fixed some video playback freezeing and drop frame issues
          - Android graphic layer is now 1080p
          - Fixed some ALICE UX bugs (next version of Alice is comming soon)
          - Fixed (hope) the called "rainbow issue". Credits to Sergey11 and claw3000

Comment

• Originally posted by Fez1 View Post
            Anyone improved the cooling on the TXMini ? Heatsink on CPU that kind of thing.

Im more and more convinced lockups while playing video could be heat related.

Anyone with any views on this ?
            yes,alu heatsink and holes for air http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-s905w/page14

Comment

• Originally posted by zelja55 View Post

yes,alu heatsink and holes for air http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-s905w/page14
              Cheers mate thermal glued an old graphics card on , now to see if there is any improvment.

Comment

• Originally posted by zelja55 View Post

What material was the original heatsink and how was it attached to the chip?

Comment

• similar to this https://www.cnx-software.com/wp-cont...down_Large.jpg metal plate

Comment

• Anyone having TX3 mini issues with TV screen flashing intermittently? This was not happening with the 20171220 fw, but starting with the 201801xx fw. First I thought it was caused by not handling the wireless mouse correctly, but when I went back to the stock remote the issue was still valid.
                    TV is a Sharp set to 1080p/60Hz (did not change with the different firmwares), but the issue remains valid even with the TV HDMI self-adaptation turned off.
                    Played around with all kind of display related and player settings in Android, but no joy. Seems like a firmware issue around HDMI auto frame rate handling even when in settings is set to off (e.g. like the standby issue).
                    The issue in Kodi is worse (e.g. browsing the movie wall). Trivial things like checking with an other hdmi cable made no difference.
                    Last edited by amaximus; 03-16-2018, 11:44.

Comment

• Very confusing here. Possible to sort downloads?

I d like to flash Firmware with possibility to Root/unroot

Comment

• Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                        Very confusing here. Possible to sort downloads?

I d like to flash Firmware with possibility to Root/unroot
                        I recommend to flash this firmware using PC (image):
                        Originally posted by Javimetal View Post

DOWNLOAD IMG: Beta 20180125 image
                        DOWNLOAD ZIP: Beta 20180125 update

Comment

• Hello I have two tx3 mini, one with old firmware of August or July and one with the new dual OS beta just installed, and when I watch the same video 1080p with the old firmware is all ok, with the new i see glitches and bad video sometimes... Why? This with kodi 17.6,.
                          At this point there is somebody who can link me the old firmware , I have all firmware but not that one. Thanks

Inviato dal mio Moto G (5) Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Sorry I forgot to say that with the December firmware the tx3 hangs sometimes during video playing via Nas. The old one no... Bahhj

Inviato dal mio Moto G (5) Plus utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

• Freezing and freezing...Freezing with all possible firmwares...Freezing mostly on Kodi, but freezing anywhere...Simly Garbage! ((

Comment

• Originally posted by gemolnar View Post
                                Hi,

I am glad that I have found this forum, I see here several interesting ongoing topics...

Also I have this nice box. I have set it up with all the stuff I need (yep, suffering also from the sw/hw decoding issue), I used it happily....till yesterday.
                                During the day I used the box via Teamviewer (from my workplace), everything was fine.
                                I removed the build-in Kodi ("TV.." something) and re-installed 17.6 from Google Play. (Kodi plugins and configs were backed up and restored.)
                                When came home I wanted to start a movie so clicked on Kodi...but it did not start...just had a black screen.
                                Power-cycled the box and...it stuck with the "TX3 mini" logo on the screen. "boot" is displayed on the device.
                                I restarted it several time but no change.

I tried to the following methods without success:
                                - Entered into the recovery menu, wiped the cache and rebooted.
                                - Entered into the recovery menu, wiped all data and rebooted.
                                - Tried flasing the device with a beta firmware (20171205, from this forum) from SD card in the recovery menu.
                                - Tried flashing firmwares: 20170829 (from this forum), 20171031 (received from seller), 20171107 (from this forum)
                                -- I made the USB cable and used USB Burning Tool 2.0.9, 2.0.7, 2.0.5.15
                                -- With each firmware version the process stopped at 10% with the following error:
                                [HUB1-3][Err]--failed:Verify Failed with sha1sum, origin sum "bba8e54ff7dd1cc1be693dc0285d8652eff86009" != gen sum "001568b1f494fdb4f6aafb0a66b65ba25ff79694"
                                [HUB1-3][Err]--[0x30405004]UBOOT/Partition boot/Verify patition/Error result

No success, device is stuck with the TX3 logo.
                                That is no actual flashing has happened, Android recovery menu still shows 20170906 firmware version (received with this from aliexpress).

The only success I could achieve is getting the Android 7 boot animaton. For this I mounted /system in the recovery menu and rebooted the device.
                                Nothing happens after that, just see the animation. I let it running overnight, by morning nothing has changed.

Is there a hope/idea to get it back to life?
                                (Just started my vacation and planned to watch movies the whole day... :/ )

Thanks for your help!
                                hello is it possible to receive a link or something to download old firmware to make some test , i need august september and october if possible, thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X