Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post
    This should start automatically (when the box is booting) if the card is inside.
    Try to look another topic for dual-boot sistem (last pages):
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-s905w
    thank you will post there

Comment

• ​​​​Hi
      After flash, serial numbers have been deleted andWiFi also ruined.
      How can you solve this problem & I repair nvram?
      please help me
      I appreciate
      Last edited by z2z; 05-20-2018, 01:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by z2z View Post
        ​​​​Hi
        After flash, serial numbers have been deleted andWiFi also ruined.
        How can you solve this problem & I repair nvram?
        please help me
        I appreciate
        Helllllp

Comment

• From which version did you start? What do you mean exactly saying "Wifi also ruined"? Did it loose the connections or isn't wifi present anymore? Which Box model do you use? I assume that you didn't do a twrp backup before? ..maybe you could solve your problems by using 20180125 build in img version via usb-usb (and doing the update to 20180312 afterwards)..

Comment

• I used the 20 / 12 version and then updated online and changed to version 03 /13.
            I 'm afraid I forgot to have a backup copy.
            I don 't mean that wifi mac adress is not .
            I 'm sorry . I can 't good speak English well.
            Thank you .

Comment

• No Problem-which is your native language? Maybe try using online translation..

Okay, so your wifi mac is lost too? Are you using a tanix tx3 mini or any other p281 box? If you lost the wifi mac, try to generate a new one for example with that app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.changemymac
              If you got many apps installed, maybe backup them onto usb drive or sd card with titanium for an easier start after burning fresh rom onto tv box.
              I recommend using the 20180125 Full-IMG as base for your update to latest. Also try the 171220 version if the 180125 rom doesn't work for you..often those boxes need several tries until the rom is on box, but don't give up if some attempts fail and try all usb ports on PC or Laptop, if burning isn't working directly.
              If you get it working again properly, do a Backup with twrp included in newer stock recovery afterwards..maybe do also a Backup BEFORE online Update to 20180313..
              Good Luck!

Comment

• Thank you for guidance.
                The problem was solved using a version of 25 / 01

Comment

• Dear guys as I would like to give atvxperience a try I took a look over the flashable zips I saved for the x96 mini. Wasn't there a FEBRUARY zip??

I have these:

p281-ota-20180109 .zip
                  TX3Max-Mini-p281-ota-20180125.zip
                  TX3MINI-171220-180305-ko.zip

Any missing?

Comment

Working...
                  X