Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sergey11 View Post
    This should start automatically (when the box is booting) if the card is inside.
    Try to look another topic for dual-boot sistem (last pages):
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-android-s905w
    thank you will post there

Comment

​​​​Hi
      After flash, serial numbers have been deleted andWiFi also ruined.
      How can you solve this problem & I repair nvram?
      please help me
      I appreciate
      Last edited by z2z; 05-20-2018, 01:38.

Comment

Originally posted by z2z View Post
        ​​​​Hi
        After flash, serial numbers have been deleted andWiFi also ruined.
        How can you solve this problem & I repair nvram?
        please help me
        I appreciate
        Helllllp

Comment

From which version did you start? What do you mean exactly saying "Wifi also ruined"? Did it loose the connections or isn't wifi present anymore? Which Box model do you use? I assume that you didn't do a twrp backup before? ..maybe you could solve your problems by using 20180125 build in img version via usb-usb (and doing the update to 20180312 afterwards)..

Comment

I used the 20 / 12 version and then updated online and changed to version 03 /13.
            I 'm afraid I forgot to have a backup copy.
            I don 't mean that wifi mac adress is not .
            I 'm sorry . I can 't good speak English well.
            Thank you .

Comment

No Problem-which is your native language? Maybe try using online translation..

Okay, so your wifi mac is lost too? Are you using a tanix tx3 mini or any other p281 box? If you lost the wifi mac, try to generate a new one for example with that app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id.changemymac
              If you got many apps installed, maybe backup them onto usb drive or sd card with titanium for an easier start after burning fresh rom onto tv box.
              I recommend using the 20180125 Full-IMG as base for your update to latest. Also try the 171220 version if the 180125 rom doesn't work for you..often those boxes need several tries until the rom is on box, but don't give up if some attempts fail and try all usb ports on PC or Laptop, if burning isn't working directly.
              If you get it working again properly, do a Backup with twrp included in newer stock recovery afterwards..maybe do also a Backup BEFORE online Update to 20180313..
              Good Luck!

Comment

Thank you for guidance.
                The problem was solved using a version of 25 / 01

Comment

Dear guys as I would like to give atvxperience a try I took a look over the flashable zips I saved for the x96 mini. Wasn't there a FEBRUARY zip??

I have these:

p281-ota-20180109 .zip
                  TX3Max-Mini-p281-ota-20180125.zip
                  TX3MINI-171220-180305-ko.zip

Any missing?

Comment

Originally posted by carretto View Post

After updating the online update, the application globosat (TV application on demand Brazilian) in some cases, after running the video, the audio works perfectly, but the image is 1080p (informed by the TV) but totally black.
                    link for app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oidv1&hl=pt_BR

thanks for attention!
                    I'm from Brazil, I use this APP, with me when this BUG happens I make the video reload through the time bar. Just click on the video to return to the beginning or go some seconds forward q appears the image. I always do this and it works. Hope this helps. Hugs.
                    Last edited by AllanSEP; 06-06-2018, 15:23.

Comment

QUOTE=carretto;n724806]

After updating the online update, the application globosat (TV application on demand Brazilian) in some cases, after running the video, the audio works perfectly, but the image is 1080p (informed by the TV) but totally black.
                      link for app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oidv1&hl=pt_BR

thanks for attention![/QUOTE]
                      Set to 720p resolution. Well, I noticed that this app has no timeline without video

Comment

Hi folks

Just a question about tx3 mini

This box is an oven, why?)

Had a box quadcore 2Ghz each core max 56 degrees celcius, this one here is locked to 1,2ghz/core and runs almost 70 celcius.

Only way to keep it cooler is setcpu to downclock the s905w at 1ghz max.

First i thought due to no heatsink on the cpu, just the thick pad, but replacing the pad to a heatsink makes no difference, starts cooler a bit but after an hr netflix its 63 celcius again.

TX3 mini so sadly is an oven, did anyone mod the box?

Some holes and a fan upon maybe or bigger cooler, or whatever?

Or a re you guys just running your boxes at 65-70 degrees even for daily use over hrs?

However, do not understand how a 1,2 ghz quadcore can get that hot(er) than 2ghz quadcore.

Thanks for your replys and help)

Comment

Originally posted by ChiefCharly View Post
                          a re you guys just running your boxes at 65-70 degrees even for daily use over hrs?
                          No, only 55-57 C (23 C indoor).
                          Just open the box and check that the parts of the cooling system are flat against each other.
                          For better effect, you can put a little bit of thermal paste on the thermal-pad.

Comment

I Heard bout the Heat issues and looked for a mini fan but even the Mini Fan is bout 7€ ...too much..

https://www.****.com/p/15x15x4mm-Sup...Fan/1731666080

Comment

Seller description says clockspeed Up to 2.0ghz.

Really locked @1.2ghz? So I cant get full Speed?

Comment

thermal paste wont work as glue for the pad

used the rasp pi heatsink self glue meanwhile, no difference

however, there are many boxes out there in same price region cooling better

and as soldiaz says...seller discription says about 2ghz quadcore which it does not run at and no wonder as 1,2ghz already gives the soc +60 degrees

and tanix says up to 2ghz too

but it is locked, everybody is free to install aida and see that it only clocks to 1,2ghz when under load

minifan isnt needed

i stay below 51 celcius with simple fan below the box

took a case fan 120/120 upon some jenga blocks and modded it for usb plug, so with 28 celcius room temp in 8 hrs netflix i did not run higher than 51 celcius not to forget the box locked at 1ghz max with setcpu Click image for larger version

Name:	boxmod.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	730641

Comment

Working...
                                X