No announcement yet.

Tanix TX3 MINI - Amlogic S905W (New SoC) - Android 7.1.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to overclock? Or better let AS is...?

Comment

• Anyone using this one? any feedback?
      I'm currently using 12202017 but would like a more up to date version without Alice UX

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
      FIRMWARE 20180301 FOR TX3 MINI

1 Updated Airscreen, Netflix, Google Play Store
      2 Added virtual WiFi function
      3 Removed battery icon at status bar
      4 Fixed some video playback freezings
      5 Trying to fix this problem: System freezing or feeling slow after a long time running or after back from Stand-by mode (hope getting your feedback about this)

OPTION A) There is an update in the server:

1. Just open "UPDATE&BACKUP APP" (already instaled in your Tanix TX3 Mini),

2. Click "Online Update" and check if there is an update

OPTION B) If you want to do it manually:

Download: https://mega.nz/#!TJNxFAxa!1A7RAKbyC...2YjPr-ElBkCkqo

Then copy the file to a USB memory or TF Card (to the root folder), connect it to the TX3 Mini and Select the file from UPDATE&BACKUP APP (press update).

Engineers are working on the "rainbow" issue.

Comment

• Is there any android TV firmware for Tanix T3 mini?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krissopl
          Is there any android TV firmware for Tanix T3 mini?
          https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t

[ROM][S905W] atvXperience – The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I have a tanix tx3 mini and I used twrp and gave wipe in system, data, internal storage and cache, to install another rom by zip, I could not install, after that I installed the rom with the burn card maker, and then I repented and I returned for the firmware of the day 20180125 also for the burn card maker, but after that the TV box is no longer being recognized on the computer, I tried to short on pins 7 and 8 but it did not work, the android works normal, but the tv box does not is recognized on the computer by the amlogic burning tool, please help me, what should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by M-Aguiar View Post
              I have a tanix tx3 mini and I used twrp and gave wipe in system, data, internal storage and cache, to install another rom by zip, I could not install, after that I installed the rom with the burn card maker, and then I repented and I returned for the firmware of the day 20180125 also for the burn card maker, but after that the TV box is no longer being recognized on the computer, I tried to short on pins 7 and 8 but it did not work, the android works normal, but the tv box does not is recognized on the computer by the amlogic burning tool, please help me, what should I do?
              I have a similar problem. I build a new PC and when I connected my box for flashing, Windows didn't see it at all.
              But on the same PC using Linux the box is recognized.

So I used an older laptop with Windows 10 and there it worked all fine.

Comment

• Hello, I'm new to the world of Android Tv Boxes and I've just bought the Tanix TX3 Mini. The store where I bought it said it had Kodi already pre-installed. I've installed the box, booted it to it's desktop or home screen but there is no Kodi to be found, I have an app called Kodi Update that updates Kodi to the latest version 17.6 but I can't find where to start Kodi itself. When i search with ES File Explorer I do find a folder called Kodi in the Android system directory but there are no apk files or executable files. I can't install it from Google Play cause it gives me Erro 505, I can't install it with an APK file from the Kodi website cause it gives me conflict with something already installed. I' ve read somewhere tha Kodi is sometimes called TV Center and that I should uninstall this. But I can't find that either, in my list of installed and system apps there is no mention of Kodi and no mention of any TV Center to uninstall. Can somebody please tell me where I can find this TV Center app to uninstall of how to get Kodi working?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evandj View Post
                  Hello, I'm new to the world of Android Tv Boxes and I've just bought the Tanix TX3 Mini. The store where I bought it said it had Kodi already pre-installed. I've installed the box, booted it to it's desktop or home screen but there is no Kodi to be found, I have an app called Kodi Update that updates Kodi to the latest version 17.6 but I can't find where to start Kodi itself. When i search with ES File Explorer I do find a folder called Kodi in the Android system directory but there are no apk files or executable files. I can't install it from Google Play cause it gives me Erro 505, I can't install it with an APK file from the Kodi website cause it gives me conflict with something already installed. I' ve read somewhere tha Kodi is sometimes called TV Center and that I should uninstall this. But I can't find that either, in my list of installed and system apps there is no mention of Kodi and no mention of any TV Center to uninstall. Can somebody please tell me where I can find this TV Center app to uninstall of how to get Kodi working?
                  TV Center and KOdi are the same thing. Some retailers change the application name in order to avoid problem during shipment inspection. Because some dumb a$$hole, wants kodi banned from android devices, in order to be legal devices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evandj View Post
                    Hello, I'm new to the world of Android Tv Boxes and I've just bought the Tanix TX3 Mini. The store where I bought it said it had Kodi already pre-installed. I've installed the box, booted it to it's desktop or home screen but there is no Kodi to be found, I have an app called Kodi Update that updates Kodi to the latest version 17.6 but I can't find where to start Kodi itself. When i search with ES File Explorer I do find a folder called Kodi in the Android system directory but there are no apk files or executable files. I can't install it from Google Play cause it gives me Erro 505, I can't install it with an APK file from the Kodi website cause it gives me conflict with something already installed. I' ve read somewhere tha Kodi is sometimes called TV Center and that I should uninstall this. But I can't find that either, in my list of installed and system apps there is no mention of Kodi and no mention of any TV Center to uninstall. Can somebody please tell me where I can find this TV Center app to uninstall of how to get Kodi working?
                    Go to Settings->More Settings->Apps->TV Center->Uninstall. Then you can install Kodi from Play Store or download the apk file from Kodi.tv and install it manually. Kodi and TV Center are the same thing but I would suggest you better install the official Kodi app

Comment

• I've tried this but in the list of Apps there is no Kodi and no TV Center to uninstall, I don't understand, maybe the TV Center is placed on the box but not installed. I think I'm gonna give up and buy a Z66X Pro.

Comment

Working...
                      X