Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

X96 Mini TV Box Amlogic S905W + Android 7.1.2 + Quad-core Cortex-A53 + 4K VP9 H.265

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by zadryl View Post

    hello,

    i've tried this method with sdcard, but the upgrading bar stops at the begining . should i do something else?
    The firmware you are using is not for your device thats thats why it stops, try the i sent check ether the tanix 3 or the x96mini same specs will work

    Comment


    • Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

      The firmware you are using is not for your device thats thats why it stops, try the i sent check ether the tanix 3 or the x96mini same specs will work
      Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

      The firmware you are using is not for your device thats thats why it stops, try the i sent check ether the tanix 3 or the x96mini same specs will work
      hello friend,

      i've tried all these roms but they all blocs, and some ones gives a green screen when i begin :

      - TX3Mini-20171107_Tanix-Box_com (1.2Gb)
      - W95_705N0 (950Mb)
      - P281_6051P_8G1G2G_20171129 (753 Mb)
      - aml_upgrade_package (1.50Gb)
      - aml_upgrade_package (1.17Gb)
      - MXQ PRO 905w_ssv6051_8g1g2g_171101_SD_USB (909Mb)
      - cyx_A95X-R2_905x_7.1_9082c_16g2g_180102_SD_USB (938Mb)
      - ATVXperience-v2A (1.32Gb)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by zadryl View Post



        hello friend,

        i've tried all these roms but they all blocs, and some ones gives a green screen when i begin :

        - TX3Mini-20171107_Tanix-Box_com (1.2Gb)
        - W95_705N0 (950Mb)
        - P281_6051P_8G1G2G_20171129 (753 Mb)
        - aml_upgrade_package (1.50Gb)
        - aml_upgrade_package (1.17Gb)
        - MXQ PRO 905w_ssv6051_8g1g2g_171101_SD_USB (909Mb)
        - cyx_A95X-R2_905x_7.1_9082c_16g2g_180102_SD_USB (938Mb)
        - ATVXperience-v2A (1.32Gb)


        when i try to update with recovery mode it gives me errors (joined foto).
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Flash ZIP with TWRP!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
            Flash ZIP with TWRP!
            how please?

            Comment


            • 1. Boot into Stock recovery
              2. Choose TWRP Recovery ZIP and select Install, TWRP will Launch then
              3. Select your desired Rom and flash

              Comment


              • Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
                1. Boot into Stock recovery
                2. Choose TWRP Recovery ZIP and select Install, TWRP will Launch then
                3. Select your desired Rom and flash
                i've tried it, but it gives me this error (joined foto)
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • Originally posted by zadryl View Post

                  i've tried it, but it gives me this error (joined foto)
                  I know it may loke a stupid question but what device are you trying to flash, i vound verry strange the trobles your're getting, please tell us what device are you trying to flash seams that there is a software hardware inconpability...

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

                    I know it may loke a stupid question but what device are you trying to flash, i vound verry strange the trobles your're getting, please tell us what device are you trying to flash seams that there is a software hardware inconpability...
                    hello friend,

                    its a tvbox x96 mini (S905W) 2GB - 16GB
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by zadryl View Post

                      hello friend,

                      its a tvbox x96 mini (S905W) 2GB - 16GB
                      This is what you need to do

                      Get the x96mini factory firmware on your pc download and instal the world cup driver download the amlogic usb burn utilaty connect the device to pc with the male to male cable use the white usb port on the device load the firmware and start the proccess in order to get your device back, then if you still wanna play with custom firmware my advice is use always the burn card method and untick the erase bootloader option unless you are changing android version DO NOT TICK THE ERASE BOOTLOADER OPTION, good luck let me now after

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by zadryl View Post

                        hello friend,

                        its a tvbox x96 mini (S905W) 2GB - 16GB
                        here is what you need,

                        USB urning tool

                        https://mega.nz/#!6N4RDLjb!c2XRwu8gL...-chLJZ17muv4S4

                        worldcupdriver

                        https://mega.nz/#!XEYQHYba!nOVmBgoG9...-e7MvgAUjCsRMY

                        Firmware

                        https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

                        after installin this one there is an update use the update app to do it for you it works, new update brings root as well
                        you need to extract all rar files and you will get the proper file

                        heres an extra the burn card maker for flashing with card method

                        https://mega.nz/#!PIpkiKZb!dIv86A60-...AnL-xIGAcwCrhc

                        make sure your downloads don't get corrupted

                        Comment


                        • As Found :
                          X96 MINI ANDROID 7.1.2 AMLOGIC S905W 4K TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180512


                          http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file.../X96_MINI_.img

                          Source: blog.geekbuying
                          tЯeboЯ
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

                          Comment


                          • Thanks trebor

                            Comment


                            • Thanks! Any changelog?

                              Burn with amlogics burn Tool?

                              fw update never available through internal update apk...

                              anyone knows why?

                              p.s.: it is not Tanix, right???

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

                                here is what you need,

                                USB urning tool

                                https://mega.nz/#!6N4RDLjb!c2XRwu8gL...-chLJZ17muv4S4

                                worldcupdriver

                                https://mega.nz/#!XEYQHYba!nOVmBgoG9...-e7MvgAUjCsRMY

                                Firmware

                                https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

                                after installin this one there is an update use the update app to do it for you it works, new update brings root as well
                                you need to extract all rar files and you will get the proper file

                                heres an extra the burn card maker for flashing with card method

                                https://mega.nz/#!PIpkiKZb!dIv86A60-...AnL-xIGAcwCrhc

                                make sure your downloads don't get corrupted
                                Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post

                                here is what you need,

                                USB urning tool

                                https://mega.nz/#!6N4RDLjb!c2XRwu8gL...-chLJZ17muv4S4

                                worldcupdriver

                                https://mega.nz/#!XEYQHYba!nOVmBgoG9...-e7MvgAUjCsRMY

                                Firmware

                                https://mega.nz/#!KBYD2R6L!2rTmHTb_k...F8W0I48JTioms8

                                after installin this one there is an update use the update app to do it for you it works, new update brings root as well
                                you need to extract all rar files and you will get the proper file

                                heres an extra the burn card maker for flashing with card method

                                https://mega.nz/#!PIpkiKZb!dIv86A60-...AnL-xIGAcwCrhc

                                make sure your downloads don't get corrupted
                                hello friend,

                                first of all, thanks you for your help

                                i tried first burn method with the file you gived me, but upgrading stops in the begining.

                                and when i use the second method (booting device with zip file update, it stops in the middle of the operation.

                                and using usb burning tool, it blocks in formatting 7% and if i untick erease flash, it blocks at 8% download aml...

                                i think that this box is died

                                Attached Files

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X