Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[TWRP] LibreELEC for S905x plus EXTRAS!! (NEW)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    page not found for Acestream_S905.tgz , where we can find it now?

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Veloglou View Post
      page not found for Acestream_S905.tgz , where we can find it now?
      https://archive.org/download/Acestre...ream_S905x.tgz
      Mini M8S II

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Rootz
        I�ve found simultaneous new releases of AceStream to Libreelec but i dont know how install.
        If you take a look here: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showt...#entry61291563
        Thanks, when my kids stop pulling out the presents out from under the Christmas tree and throwing the baubles around. I may get chance to download AlexElec latest release and have a look.
        If I'm successful I'll upload it here.

        Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Invisable
          Thanks, when my kids stop pulling out the presents out from under the Christmas tree and throwing the baubles around. I may get chance to download AlexElec latest release and have a look.
          If I'm successful I'll upload it here.

          Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
          I think Alex use it other way.
          If you look at forum 4pda you see they release always last builds of Acestream.
          Now is version 3.1.24.2

          Check this post for new releases:
          http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=59539138

          Mini M8S II

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Rootz
            I think Alex use it other way.
            If you look at forum 4pda you see they release always last builds of Acestream.
            Now is version 3.1.24.2

            Check this post for new releases:
            http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=59539138
            Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I've seen versions for Android TV and Rpi but not seen a version for Amlogic using Linux/LibreElec.
            I am using Google translate so I could be missing something..

            But I have downloaded the latest version of AlexElec and it does have a working Acestream, so I could probably extract that and install on LibreElec ? I'm not sure what version is preinstalled though.

            Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Invisable
              Unless I'm looking in the wrong place, I've seen versions for Android TV and Rpi but not seen a version for Amlogic using Linux/LibreElec.
              I am using Google translate so I could be missing something..

              But I have downloaded the latest version of AlexElec and it does have a working Acestream, so I could probably extract that and install on LibreElec ? I'm not sure what version is preinstalled though.

              Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
              Probably that's why can't install on amlogic.
              Maybe it's only for raspberry and Linux.
              I'll continue using the available version for our amlogic in this post.
              Mini M8S II

              Comment


              • #22
                Nice retro station.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Just that

                  Code:
                  ssh -l root "LibreELEC IP"
                  Password: libreelec
                  cd /storage
                  curl -LO https://archive.org/download/AcestreamS905/Acestream_S905x.tgz
                  tar xopf Acestream_S905x.tgz
                  rm -f Acestream_S905x.tgz
                  reboot
                  Mini M8S II

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thank you Rootz.

                    Great job.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Do you know if it is possible to make work reicast in libreelec? Without using Sx05 retro.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I am using Emustation on my s905x Box ... works great so far ... but only the „snaps“ (preview Videos of Games) wouldnt play. I tried 3 Themes with Video preview but the Screen where the .mp4 Vidz should play stays black. On the Raspberry it works. Someone a solution?! Thx in advance.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Rootz
                          Probably that's why can't install on amlogic.
                          Maybe it's only for raspberry and Linux.
                          I'll continue using the available version for our amlogic in this post.
                          You were right, it's generic Linux ARM so new versions should work for all Arm devices have it working on both Rpi2 and s905x

                          Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Invisable View Post
                            You were right, it's generic Linux ARM so new versions should work for all Arm devices have it working on both Rpi2 and s905x

                            Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
                            Yes.
                            At the moment im using version 3.1.24.2
                            Mini M8S II

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Rootz

                              Yes.
                              At the moment im using version 3.1.24.2
                              Same version as im using, I find those Russian forums pretty good but they are tricky to navigate, as you click a link and it takes you to previous posts and I can't register as I can't read the captcha.

                              what originally confused me was the removal or change from using a chroot file.


                              Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


                              Last edited by Invisable; 01-26-2018, 22:46.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Invisable View Post
                                Same version as im using, I find those Russian forums pretty good but they are tricky to navigate, as you click a link and it takes you to previous posts and I can't register as I can't read the captcha.

                                what originally confused me was the removal or change from using a chroot file.


                                Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

                                I had the same problem with register but i found this tutorial and after a few try i successfully sign in
                                http://www.offlinemods.net/2017/09/h...on-4pdaru.html
                                Mini M8S II

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X