Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nexbox A95X Pro Android TV OS 2GB/16GB Netflix 720P YT4K S905W 4K Voice Remote 2.4G WiFi LAN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    And How can I flash it? Via TWRP ?

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by jesusma View Post
      And How can I flash it? Via TWRP ?
      You don't flash you restore use a working TWRP recovery make a backup replace the system.win file with the one I provided and restore

      Comment


      • #78
        Hi, Tello if im wrong. Just select instalo update, select twrp311.zip. then i boot on
        ​​twrp. Just use restore and select The file You send me. Ok?

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by jesusma
          Hi, Tello if im wrong. Just select instalo update, select twrp311.zip. then i boot on
          ​​twrp. Just use restore and select The file You send me. Ok?
          No, in TWRP, first make a backup of logo file. Then navigate to TWRP/backup folder or something like that in file manager and find the logo file you backed up. Now, copy the system file you just downloaded in the folder. Now go to restore and select system and that way you can restore files.

          Comment


          • #80
            A working TWRP recovery do a backup replace the system.win with the one I share, and restore system, A WORKING TWRP MAKE SURE OF THAT IS WORKING what device are you in? Are you sure the system is compatible?

            Comment


            • #81
              NayamAmarshe did you received your box?

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by brunomsg
                NayamAmarshe did you received your box?
                No not yet, it's taking too much time to come from China.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Hi hdcardoso483. I try to boot, but stick on the media center red image. I have a nexbox a95x pro s905w 2gb ram 16gb rom. Maybe delete caches?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by jesusma View Post
                    Hi hdcardoso483. I try to boot, but stick on the media center red image. I have a nexbox a95x pro s905w 2gb ram 16gb rom. Maybe delete caches?
                    That's strange, I think cache will not be of help but try it, my guess is that the system is frozen, as soon as you boot it goes straitst to the media player app and it stays there and no matter what you can't close that, before restored the system and your box was still working do you remember what app gives you that red screen , are you sure is media center?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by jesusma View Post
                      Hi hdcardoso483. I try to boot, but stick on the media center red image. I have a nexbox a95x pro s905w 2gb ram 16gb rom. Maybe delete caches?
                      I was looking in to it, mate did you wiped your data partition?
                      If you are on the nexbox a95x pro leanback room from stock you are not supposed to that you only do that if you are in some other device, that is the only issue that I found, the system is hanging trying to load something from data itsi fixable let me know

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Thanks i try with Bruno twrp .win and works. Thanks forma your support.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by jesusma View Post
                          Thanks i try with Bruno twrp .win and works. Thanks forma your support.
                          Bruno TWRP?

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by jesusma View Post
                            Thanks i try with Bruno twrp .win and works. Thanks forma your support.
                            That's really odd Bruno's source is the same as mine, whatever

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post

                              Bruno TWRP?
                              He means this guy Brunomsg gave him a system backup, the odd thing they are all from that guy that I told to flash unsu.zip, he provided a backup without date now maybe that's what he was missing using know for it to run on the x96mini I had to make a lot of changes coz I don have the data partition and some libraries are stored there that's why I could not help clarcjoson with a backup he already had flash another firmware, (I think that's his username can't remenber) to recover he's stock, so this guy Bruno gave him also a backup but without data partition is the same they will miss some stuff unless the have datapartition and all the other hidden files intact but still needs modding...

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by hcardoso483

                                He means this guy Brunomsg gave him a system backup, the odd thing they are all from that guy that I told to flash unsu.zip, he provided a backup without date now maybe that's what he was missing using know for it to run on the x96mini I had to make a lot of changes coz I don have the data partition and some libraries are stored there that's why I could not help clarcjoson with a backup he already had flash another firmware, (I think that's his username can't remenber) to recover he's stock, so this guy Bruno gave him also a backup but without data partition is the same they will miss some stuff unless the have datapartition and all the other hidden files intact but still needs modding...
                                Oh Okay.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X