Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM][S905X] atvXperience - The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be, I didn't add any miner and I hate Bitcoins lol
    Originally posted by mx77
    Slightly off topic, but my av reports a coin miner exploit when visiting atvxperience site?
    Founder: atvXperience Project
    Tell your box vendor I'm doing what they didn't!

D I D - Y O U - P R E S S - T H E - T H A N K S - Y E T ?

Comment

Glad you liked it
      You can also donate to the project if you like
      Originally posted by brickmojoccatz
      Didnt work for me with the SDcardburner method on my x96, using the USB burning tool did work. Everything is working, my voice controlled mic, game pad, even the SDR to HDR is working. Only problem i have is with official Youtube, just hanging... uninstalled it and using S Youtube, Excellent work, great Rom. Thank you so much developpers for your efforts and hard work.
      Founder: atvXperience Project
      Tell your box vendor I'm doing what they didn't!

D I D - Y O U - P R E S S - T H E - T H A N K S - Y E T ?

Comment

Will there be any prime video fix?

Comment

Originally posted by farzid View Post
          Will there be any prime video fix?
          Not possible to run the AndroidTV app of Prime Video if your device doesn't have PlayReady 3 DRM.
          The tablet app will also not work as Amazon deliberately blocks it on AndroidTV devices to only work on phones/tablets.
          Except on Rockchip devices they improved the framework to get the phone app running on AndroidTV devices.
          You can only use the Kodi addon which is broken at the moment on S905X.

Comment

Originally posted by dstojic View Post
            I got Mecool M8S pro+. Every time i flash i got "invalid zip format" error. I tryed several SD cards and USB OTG but usuccesfull. Downloaded ROM in RAR format i convert with WinRAR to zip. What im doing wrong? Thanks
            I did it with USB Burning Tool. In Tool i must select Force Erase and that did the trick. Otherwise process stopped at 4%. Just in case that anyone has similar problem.

Comment

Hello Nayam, I have tried my best to upgrade from E to F but have had no success. The update app just dies when I try to check for new version. I downloaded the img file and tried to update it that way but that did not work either. The last way it to use the USB tool and re image the box with the new img file. That will wipe everything. Which is fine but before I do that I was wondering if that is how you want this done? Everytime you will release an update we would have have to wipe and start all over again? Or is this an issue only my side. Are others are able to upgrade to F release by running the app? Let me know if you have any other suggestions. My update app just crashes when I ask it to check for an update.

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
                Hello Nayam, I have tried my best to upgrade from E to F but have had no success. The update app just dies when I try to check for new version. I downloaded the img file and tried to update it that way but that did not work either. The last way it to use the USB tool and re image the box with the new img file. That will wipe everything. Which is fine but before I do that I was wondering if that is how you want this done? Everytime you will release an update we would have have to wipe and start all over again? Or is this an issue only my side. Are others are able to upgrade to F release by running the app? Let me know if you have any other suggestions. My update app just crashes when I ask it to check for an update.
                Hi guys. Thanks for great rom. Just burned it today on my T95x 2gb 16gb. I was prompted to update and tried but update app crashes as well . Where can I download the F img ?
                also I need to zoom down my display to 93% to fit but after reboot it defaults back to 100% how can I get it to save at 93 ?

Comment

Hi, thanks for the great rom. I have a question regarding activating voice search.
                  I just bought an air mouse which have a micro and a Mic button to activate voice search. Here is the link to it, the Gyro version https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AVAT...ceBeautifyAB=0.
                  But when I pushed that button, the search dialogue came up only with a text display "Speak into the micro", not "Listening..." . With this air mouse, currently I have to press the micro button on the screen to activate "Listening..." diaglogue.
                  Strangely, I tried sending event Search (event 217) with the box regular IR remote, the diaglogue displayed is "Listening...".
                  I checked these two remote (IR & airmouse) with Keyevent Viewer, they displayed the same codes and events. Code 84, event 217. I'm not sure what causing the issue. Please take a look and give me your advise. Thank you.

Comment

i install v2F in nexbox a95x 2GB and works everything good thanks guys

with this remote.conf remote control works

https://megaupload.nz/D4h0f7j1b1/remote_conf

Comment

Originally posted by skorpios268 View Post
                      i install v2F in nexbox a95x 2GB and works everything good thanks guys

with this remote.conf remote control works

https://megaupload.nz/D4h0f7j1b1/remote_conf
                      Could you please elaborate how to install the remote_conf you have linked above?

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post

Could you please elaborate how to install the remote_conf you have linked above?
                        download remote.conf from link
                        install root explorer
                        with root explorer put new remote.conf to /system/etc (give permissions 644) - replace the old remote.conf
                        reboot and work

Comment

Hi. Thanks for nice rom. Have v2f. How to get into twrp ? Reset button or reboot app won't go into recovery. And how to get into more settings like the android system settings?

Comment

Originally posted by damod11 View Post
                            Hi. Thanks for nice rom. Have v2f. How to get into twrp ? Reset button or reboot app won't go into recovery. And how to get into more settings like the android system settings?
                            with simple reboot for rooted users,install it from aptoide,then open it and choose restart to recovery

Comment

Originally posted by skorpios268 View Post

with simple reboot for rooted users,install it from aptoide,then open it and choose restart to recovery
                              Thanks. Will try later. Do you know how to access full android settings?

Comment

Originally posted by damod11 View Post

Thanks. Will try later. Do you know how to access full android settings?
                                full android settings ----> choose small button options on top right (pulled with the mouse down to see)only from there i have access but not working,closes every time I choose something from settings.

Comment

Working...
                                X