Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY


Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Kuno View Post

    It's not up to Xannytech to fix this. The box is garbage. Buy a better box, or use the stock firmware. Period. I've returned mine, you should do the same.
    I think so

    Comment


    • Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
      Usb burning tool.
      I dont have the cable.... is there anything i can do to fix that?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jonscravit View Post

        HI
        Thank you for the work you do.
        Here in Brazil is selling many TV BOX yundoo Y6
        2gb ram and 8gb internal model ..
        I can be your betatest, and I will indicate donation to you for the work in this ROM (I will donate), I will make up video showing your ROM.
        This ROM has Bug gamepad, on dragonrise usb circle open music app, xbox Dpad lef open power menu, on PS3 gamepad L3 open music app ..
        I installed this app and tweaks for stream, lan and internet was very fast from what is already
        Https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...6.lspeed&hl=en

        Here the link of ROm yundoo, model 2gb / 8gb use RTL8723 wifi / bluetooth
        Http://chinagadgetsreviews.com/downl...y6-tv-box.html
        OK so with my rom fresh installed, install THIS zip file through twrp and let me know. It's for 8723 chipset, a test to add BT drivers if they lacks... Because actually i'm working on that, if your device has wifi and Bluetooth functional please do not use that file.


        I'm searching for users with 8723 chipset to fix, if is really broken, Bluetooth.
        Donations are welcome, but honestly i will try to help you (if it's possible) also without them... in real life i'm not so cheap

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Zhite View Post

          I dont have the cable.... is there anything i can do to fix that?
          How did you flash my rom?
          In the same way...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

            How did you flash my rom?
            In the same way...
            Try it... But cannt run with that rom. Just an black and white android logo.... 15 mnt nothing progress

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Zhite View Post

              Try it... But cannt run with that rom. Just an black and white android logo.... 15 mnt nothing progress
              So probably, the rom itself it's uncompatible with your device.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                Not easy... just do some tests try to decompile your stock rom then delete system folder and put instead mine, recompile, if it boot, should lack of some script and my kernel, but it's a start point.
                I doubt it will boot but if you want to experiment something, you should try.
                I test repack stock ROM, if unpack system, repack and flash every image have same error
                Code:
                [21.128760@3] fs_mgr: check_fs(): unmount(/data) succeeded
                [21.260260@2] audit: type=1400 audit(1420070424.640:4): avc: denied { execute } for pid=3635 comm="init" name="e2fsck" dev="mmcblk0p13" ino=289 scontext=u:r:init:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:unlabeled:s0 tclass=file permissive=0
                [21.279213@2] fs_mgr: Not running /system/bin/e2fsck on /dev/block/data (executable not in system image)
                If repack stock ROM without unpack system partition, system works.
                Code:
                [20.818099@1] fs_mgr: check_fs(): unmount(/data) succeeded
                [20.818924@1] fs_mgr: Running /system/bin/e2fsck on /dev/block/data
                [20.894390@1] e2fsck: e2fsck 1.42.9 (28-Dec-2013)
                [20.894390@1]
                [20.895128@1] e2fsck: /dev/block/data: clean, 11/321920 files, 42883/1287168 blocks
                Problem must be in CustomizationTool, packing system image.

                Comment


                • Anyway after three days 0 users gave me a report for my fix for 8723Bt ... though 24 downloads
                  I hope this explain once and for all why i cannot provide any help for hardware that i do not own.
                  Easy and simple.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Igorbambus View Post
                    Problem must be in CustomizationTool, packing system image.
                    No, the problem is that you should know how you emmc is partitioned, Customization tool works on standard partitioning, probably your device (just guessing) has different memory partitions and this will cause a mess. If you ask me why... honestly dunno it's a manufacturer fault/choice.

                    Comment


                    • Yes seem emmc make or break a device latley. X96 prime example lol.
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                        No, the problem is that you should know how you emmc is partitioned, Customization tool works on standard partitioning, probably your device (just guessing) has different memory partitions and this will cause a mess. If you ask me why... honestly dunno it's a manufacturer fault/choice.
                        Ok I check boot log and find this diff
                        both logs same stock rom

                        https://pastebin.com/Ax5RL0z2 - After only repack with unpack system not working
                        https://pastebin.com/feb2SH1y - Repack without unpacking system working

                        first diff in bootlog

                        Code:
                        [    1.409805@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd7000 - ffffffc033eb8000) - not working
                        [    1.409237@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd6000 - ffffffc033eb7000) - working
                        Last edited by Igorbambus; 08-13-2017, 08:28.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Igorbambus View Post

                          Ok I check boot log and find this diff
                          both logs same stock rom

                          https://pastebin.com/Ax5RL0z2 - After only repack with unpack system not working
                          https://pastebin.com/feb2SH1y - Repack without unpacking system working

                          first diff in bootlog

                          Code:
                          [ 1.409805@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd7000 - ffffffc033eb8000) - not working
                          [ 1.409237@1] Freeing initrd memory: 900K (ffffffc033dd6000 - ffffffc033eb7000) - working
                          So the correct address is the latter... anyway...i don't want to be rude... we're more than a bit Off Topic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            Anyway after three days 0 users gave me a report for my fix for 8723Bt ... though 24 downloads
                            I hope this explain once and for all why i cannot provide any help for hardware that i do not own.
                            Easy and simple.
                            sorry for being late
                            installed bluetooth fix 8723 and did not work .. the error in the setting when I turn on bluetooth ...
                            But I did not have time to clear the box to see if it works, I'll reset it until tomorrow ..
                            But I opened my box and saw that chip is RTL8723bs

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jonscravit View Post

                              sorry for being late
                              installed bluetooth fix 8723 and did not work .. the error in the setting when I turn on bluetooth ...
                              But I did not have time to clear the box to see if it works, I'll reset it until tomorrow ..
                              But I opened my box and saw that chip is RTL8723bs

                              Thanks
                              Thanks for the report but if you can do a test with the rom fresh installed is better... no rush, i hoped for some more testing from users

                              Comment


                              • Trying to update to the latest version. I tried the burn card method and it doesn't seem to install. Also tried install the img via twrp but get a message that file is too large or something like that. Any thoughts anyone

                                Is there any reason after flashing the previous version the recover bottom would no longer work.
                                Cheers
                                Last edited by Tango One; 08-17-2017, 10:28.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X