Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by jmgandia View Post
    Hello Xanny,
    FYI on the nexbox forum it's being tested a firmware to address the dark screen issue. I'm waiting for the 16gb firmware to try and test it.

    http://www.tvboxforum.com/showthread.php?tid=1082
    I think dark screen issues is resolved on my last online rom, but anyway i will give a look into most of the fixes around comes from Freaktab's developers
    Last edited by Xannytech; 01-11-2017, 13:09.

    Comment


    • hi Xannytech I was wondering if you would try a file...

      Comment


      • Originally posted by hjpca View Post
        hi Xannytech I was wondering if you would try a file...
        yes anyway pm me

        Comment



        • Is there any chance that your new ROM will fix DTS issues on Nexbox?

          And should cast to youtube be working?

          I'll be available if you need tester for your next ROM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by mallox View Post
            Is there any chance that your new ROM will fix DTS issues on Nexbox?

            And should cast to youtube be working?

            I'll be available if you need tester for your next ROM.
            no googlecast thing it's barely impossible for various reason. and i will break many laws.
            about DTS what kind of problem you got? Could you kindly remember me?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

              no googlecast thing it's barely impossible for various reason. and i will break many laws.
              about DTS what kind of problem you got? Could you kindly remember me?
              For DTS using various app it say that DTS is not supported by device
              with kodi it's just silence when using DTS passthrough (HDMI).

              The passthroughfix.apk don't change a think on my device other than sometime causing the audio to play like a robot after using the device for a while or changing app.


              For the casting function I was not talking of the Google cast which allows to cast your tab or screen on a TV but simply the youtube cast (play to) that is normally allows by any android device that can have the youtube app install. And that was working on oiginal ROM of all s905X device.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by mallox View Post

                For DTS using various app it say that DTS is not supported by device
                with kodi it's just silence when using DTS passthrough (HDMI).

                The passthroughfix.apk don't change a think on my device other than sometime causing the audio to play like a robot after using the device for a while or changing app.


                For the casting function I was not talking of the Google cast which allows to cast your tab or screen on a TV but simply the youtube cast (play to) that is normally allows by any android device that can have the youtube app install. And that was working on oiginal ROM of all s905X device.
                ah so i think the cast is doable i think is yet done but i will check.
                about DTS are you using kodi or SPMC? these issue are a bit more difficult to solve for me because i don't use DTS so i can't test myself... but i will see what i can do.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

                  ah so i think the cast is doable i think is yet done but i will check.
                  That will be great

                  Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

                  about DTS are you using kodi or SPMC? these issue are a bit more difficult to solve for me because i don't use DTS so i can't test myself... but i will see what i can do.
                  With Kodi 17RC I get DD but no DTS at all

                  Whit SPMC (frequent crash) :
                  using "IEC passthough" --> I get DD and DTS when (but I often ear craking sound)
                  using "RAW passthough" --> I get DD but no DTS

                  Plex: with ROM v2 I don't get DD or DTS
                  with ROM v1 DD was woking but no DTS

                  But' what is weird is that the passthoughfix don't seem to change anything on my box. other than screwing the sound sometime (all audio sound like robot sound).

                  Comment


                  • Any users of Beelink Mini MX3 here, does remote work or should i get the remote.conf from stock fw?

                    Comment


                    • Can I use Your ROM on Mini M8S II with 2GB/8GB and 2GB/16GB?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dru79 View Post
                        Can I use Your ROM on Mini M8S II with 2GB/8GB and 2GB/16GB?
                        yes you can.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post
                          Any users of Beelink Mini MX3 here, does remote work or should i get the remote.conf from stock fw?
                          Always better do a backup, i think you lost more time to ask here than to do a backup
                          Anyway i hope is an MX3 II

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Xannytech View Post
                            Always better do a backup, i think you lost more time to ask here than to do a backup
                            Anyway i hope is an MX3 II
                            https://www.amazon.com/Beelink-Mini-...t_top?ie=UTF8;

                            Wont be here until tomorrow anyway. i will back it up regardless soon as i get it. My older S905x box purchased in November which i had been using upside down to make the wifi not as bad, the heatsink was held on only be thermal paste, a few days fell off. Awful design

                            If you want me to share the remote conf let me know and i will upload it for you.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post

                              https://www.amazon.com/Beelink-Mini-...t_top?ie=UTF8;

                              Wont be here until tomorrow anyway. i will back it up regardless soon as i get it. My older S905x box purchased in November which i had been using upside down to make the wifi not as bad, the heatsink was held on only be thermal paste, a few days fell off. Awful design

                              If you want me to share the remote conf let me know and i will upload it for you.
                              good cause many write MX3 but "original" mx3 was a s905 device ;=)
                              yes please send me a link so i can add it to the remotes folder
                              Ah very important before flashing which wifi chip has your device?

                              Comment


                              • A little question t my friends/users would you like a statusbar in immersive mode? To Explain better is hidden but could be swiped down to show and after a little time will disappear.
                                I'm questioning you cause i'm working on Framework and systemUi mods, so i would like to know your preferences
                                No reply means to me do what you like

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X