Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Nexbox A95X S905X Android TV "UPDATED"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ROM] Nexbox A95X S905X Android TV "UPDATED"

    I have recently Ported Magendanz ATV To Nexbox A95X

    Link Download
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/oobmp0..._S905X_ATV.img

    Stock Kernel
    Tried to root But failed (FIXED)
    Based On Magendanz Build
    fixed power on/off
    DO NOT FACTORY RESET OR U WILL GET STUCK WITH BLACK SCREEN (Recovery Issue)
    DO NOT BOOT INTO RECOVERY FOR ANY REASON OR YOUR STUCK .... (TRIED TO FIX BUT STUCK IN RECOVERY, WILL WORK ON IT)
    Aptoide TV Store Added

    FIRST BOOT (IMPORTANT)
    -Let it boot till setup screen, it wont let u press enter
    -Restart the box and it will work for remote and keyboard enter

    Many Thanks to Magendanz/Superceleron
    Tested Build With 1/8 a95x version might work for others

    Let me know if any bugs and in the future we hope superceleron can do a custom kernel based on this stock kernel as somehow its linked to the bootloader and the ir remote ... tricky .... well anyways Enjoy
    Last edited by minixfreak; 03-14-2017, 13:42.

  • #2
    any idea can it work on s905 box like mini mx 3....
    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

    Comment


    • #3
      No its only for s905x ... I could build one for s905 but will take time ....

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        No its only for s905x ... I could build one for s905 but will take time ....
        MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

        Comment


        • #5
          Great Job !!!!!!
          Thank you very much.

          Testing.........
          Do you remove the file explorer ?
          Cant find it .

          Regards

          Comment


          • #6
            yes, just install it through playstore ..... im actually uploaded a new build right now that fixes root and recovery ...... ill post later today just heading to an appointment .,.,.. so if u can wait it will be worth it

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
              yes, just install it through playstore ..... im actually uploaded a new build right now that fixes root and recovery ...... ill post later today just heading to an appointment .,.,.. so if u can wait it will be worth it
              Yes, I will wait.
              Thanks.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                yes, just install it through playstore ..... im actually uploaded a new build right now that fixes root and recovery ...... ill post later today just heading to an appointment .,.,.. so if u can wait it will be worth it
                Your Rom have the youtube app that plays 4k videos in 4k tv like superceleron rom ?
                And will the play store work normal, means i can search for any 3rd party app, because SC Rom allows only certain app to be installed from play store

                Please advise

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

                  Your Rom have the youtube app that plays 4k videos in 4k tv like superceleron rom ?
                  And will the play store work normal, means i can search for any 3rd party app, because SC Rom allows only certain app to be installed from play store

                  Please advise

                  Not complete play store, i think its not possible to install 3rd party app.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    i added aptoide tv store u can install from there

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      new link updated enjoy people

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        i might rebase the android tv based on a different rom .... the remote home key is not working and recovery keeps getting stuck but for now enjoy the rom

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by matayuma View Post


                          Not complete play store, i think its not possible to install 3rd party app.
                          not able to install complete play store app directly

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                            i might rebase the android tv based on a different rom .... the remote home key is not working and recovery keeps getting stuck but for now enjoy the rom
                            Hi minixfreak , thanks for your work, greatly appreciated
                            Can we get the 4k youtube app link to try it out to install separately, the playstore youtube app only give 1080 max, thanks for your help

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              im working on my new rebuild hope it works better might take a day to complete

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X