Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Minix U9-H Ported To TX5 Pro" By MinixFreak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • "Minix U9-H Ported To TX5 Pro" By MinixFreak

    This Rom Couldnt Be possible without everyone's Help Please Enjoy

    Confirmed Working On:

    TX5 Pro 9377 Wifi

    Download Link

    https://mega.nz/#!s8QFwTSC!53xkL7p5m...koWZ3t7u-EXgrk

    Install:
    Its in zip format so you need to find newest twrp for s905x
    put recovery and the zip on sd card
    hold in reset while booting and it should boot recovery off SD

  • #2
    any photo to show
    MINIX U1, MINI MXIII, MINI MXIII II, GT1, SEA I

    Comment


    • #3
      Sorry none at this time ...test and get back to me... i usually dont do screenshots ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
        This Rom Couldnt Be possible without everyone's Help Please Enjoy

        Confirmed Working On:

        TX5 Pro 9377 Wifi

        Download Link

        https://mega.nz/#!s8QFwTSC!53xkL7p5m...koWZ3t7u-EXgrk

        Install:
        Its in zip format so you need to find newest twrp for s905x
        put recovery and the zip on sd card
        hold in reset while booting and it should boot recovery off SD
        Hi there.
        I have a Nexbox A95 S905X box, but have used other Roms for the TX5 Pro without issue.
        It installed OK, but on boot is asking for something (? password) = Russian type writing with English Android in the middle
        Any ideas?

        Comment


        • #5
          There isnt a password ... just click english and choose next

          Comment


          • #6
            Lol

            Comment


            • #7
              It is actually before it gets into android - there are about 4 screens in Russian wanting a response ( can't choose any language at this point). I just typed gibberish in the boxes and it eventually booted into the android setup where u can choose language.

              Does automatic refresh rate switching work for u in kodi 17? On my hardware it does not (it does on the u9h, so I was hopeful)

              Comment


              • #8
                i havent throughly tested yet so let me know and get back to me

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                  i havent throughly tested yet so let me know and get back to me
                  Sorry - I think you may have misunderstood. I have tested (on A95X which is also a S905X box) and refresh rate switching does not work in Kodi 17.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    a95x has different bootloaders to begin with

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
                      a95x has different bootloaders to begin with
                      Everything else works fine except the remote (and refresh rate switching in kodi 17, which I am not sure will work on S905x anyway at this point - no big brand or cheap one for that matter has it working).
                      ​​​​​​When you have had a chance to test refresh rate switching, I am curious to know the results.

                      Cheers

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by woronczak View Post
                        Everything else works fine except the remote (and refresh rate switching in kodi 17, which I am not sure will work on S905x anyway at this point - no big brand or cheap one for that matter has it working).
                        ​​​​​​When you have had a chance to test refresh rate switching, I am curious to know the results.

                        Cheers
                        You can try spmc - krypton (lvl 2 works- but no way lvl 1)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Does it also work on t95x? Because this only has 8gb nand. And is it possible to upload it as .img so i can install it by usb burning tool?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            ask magendanz or superceleron to convert it to img im not so good at converting it

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              superceleron can you convert this build to .img?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X