Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for your help I can able to swipe now through wired mouse but install package shown error 7 (twrp updater error 7). If anybody know the reason please help

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180923_185109.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	135.7 KB
ID:	745962 Tried Oct and March stock rom could not able to install. Gettin twrp error 7. I need your help please. Reboot app also not working.
      Last edited by ayyappan80; 09-23-2018, 06:15.

Comment

I need some one Help to POST THE CORRECT LINK OF STOCK FIRMWARE?

Comment

Supetcerelon Please help to update stock rom.

Comment

Guys, nothing yet about Netflix HD for this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by karako View Post
              I believe YouTube versions 2.03.06 and 2.03.04 are bad. Version 2.02.14 is the last good one.
              Please update here if you find a new version to work.
              after I"ve installed 2.02.14 it was working well, but, then it auto updated, how do I prevent Youtube app from updating from Aptoide or Google TV ? every few days I unistall and reinstall the back level version.

Comment

In the settings of Play Store you can disable it, for all apps together.

Comment

SmartYouTubeTV (no ads)

https://github.com/yuliskov/SmartYouTubeTV/releases/

Comment

Enter this message periodically to see news and problems corrected. Always with the hope of finding a version 2 of this firmware.
                    I know you do not have time to do it. This message is just to remind you that we are still interested in updates and that you do not leave this box.
                    We hope that not too late you will find the time you need for this firmware.
                    Many people have this box and it continues to sell as well as the first day.

Thanks.

Comment

Any one has the link for the latest stock firmware ?

Comment

Working...
                      X