Announcement

Collapse

7 Year´s FREAKTAB

See more
See less

[ROM] Mecool/Acemax KI PRO SCV1 ATV - Android 7.1.2 ( Android Tv Version )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Thanks for your room! Superceleron!
    The DTV is working well.
    But why this room has no fully Google Play?

    Waiting your update...

    Comment


    • trebor
      trebor commented
      Editing a comment
      A-TV version uses limited Playstore
      Aptoide will be your new friend

  • #92
    Thank you, trebor! My mistake thinking this is Box version.
    Understood now!

    Comment


    • #93
      O.T.
      I wonder if this rom can fit the new KII Pro with s905D, same hw of KI but ram (DDR3).
      Or if anyone can cook a custom rom for the KII with s905d

      Comment


      • #94
        Originally posted by djun87 View Post
        O.T.
        I wonder if this rom can fit the new KII Pro with s905D, same hw of KI but ram (DDR3).
        Or if anyone can cook a custom rom for the KII with s905d
        it wont sorry!

        Comment


        • #95
          • Added google cast, ( Will only work with youtube... )
          how work it? I have installed Google cast in phone, but it not show video YouTube in box, why?

          Comment


          • superceleron
            superceleron commented
            Editing a comment
            well at the time it worked fine... looks like it stopped again.. this google cast stuff is a it and miss, or it work or it wont work...

        • #96
          Hi, I just want to say that I was able to add the DTV app to the homescreen using this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nchergenerator
          You can delete it after creating the shortcut.
          Also I've got rid of the annoying live channels app by blocking it in the settings menu. Now all works fine except the EPG

          Comment


          • #97
            Originally posted by superceleron View Post

            Well i do you have the latest app at hand? if so share it here.
            please check these links. i think this is the same DTV app from google play store. when i tired to install this app. this app try to install as same name of DTV . but due to name conflict i unable to install.
            https://apkpure.com/region-free-apk-...om.datamax.dvb
            https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.datamax.dvb

            screenshots are same as DTV app. and it is updated in google play store.

            Comment


            • #98
              Any chance of a fix for the remote control mapping at least if no rom update is due, channel up and down is wrong way round and epg button opens up live channel google app instead of epg when in DTV
              thanks

              Comment


              • superceleron
                superceleron commented
                Editing a comment
                i know i know... im sorry guys i said i will do it but im so out of time, and the free time that i have i dont want to be spending on more work... i also need some quality time.
                But im going to have some free time of work in a few week i m8 do some rom updates then.

            • #99
              Originally posted by drdedus View Post
              superceleron what modifications we have to do to the zip so we can go back to the original firmware?
              would also like to go to stock firmware so i can flash the widevine.bin and Hdcpkey.bin for netflix. what modifications do we need to do? or can i just use usb burning tools to burn the .img file. or is it okay to burn them from this rom?

              thanks

              Comment


              • Originally posted by m3g4tr0n View Post

                would also like to go to stock firmware so i can flash the widevine.bin and Hdcpkey.bin for netflix. what modifications do we need to do? or can i just use usb burning tools to burn the .img file. or is it okay to burn them from this rom?

                thanks
                From what i remember some version of this boxes the flash of the widevine.bin and Hdcpkey.bin dint work correctly....
                if it wont work on my rom, its not going to work also on stock!
                But you can flash the stock by usb burning tool, just leave it default dont touch anything....

                Comment


                • Hello, I have a TV Box K1 Pro but there is no option to activate the black bar at the bottom, with the home button, the one with multiple windows (Switch APP).
                  Can you install a patch that makes the change and adds the option in settings or press the Home button twice to access the Switch APP menu (App Kill menu), without installing another ROM or Custom Rom?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Alk View Post
                    Hello, I have a TV Box K1 Pro but there is no option to activate the black bar at the bottom, with the home button, the one with multiple windows (Switch APP).
                    Can you install a patch that makes the change and adds the option in settings or press the Home button twice to access the Switch APP menu (App Kill menu), without installing another ROM or Custom Rom?
                    double click on the "HOME button"
                    it works.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by cataplas View Post

                      double click on the "HOME button"
                      it works.
                      Does not work. some have said double click on the red rectangular button, but nothing, does not work.

                      Comment


                      • Sorry, I did not understand the red L1/L3 title. Is it that some boxes come with L3 only? How do I know what is mine? - I don't have Netflix yet to test.
                        Or can loss of L1 be caused by the user, like a loss of a key? like by a firmware update? Reversible/permanent?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by karako View Post
                          Sorry, I did not understand the red L1/L3 title. Is it that some boxes come with L3 only? How do I know what is mine? - I don't have Netflix yet to test.
                          Or can loss of L1 be caused by the user, like a loss of a key? like by a firmware update? Reversible/permanent?
                          I would like to know what is L1 / L3.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X