Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] [905W] ATVXperience - The Ultimate AndroidTV experience! - X96 Mini & TX3 Mini

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why you guys Not simply waiting?

Comment

• I'm waiting very patiently

Comment

• I have rescheduled the date to 20th May 2018.
        The website shows one logo because the website is in development mode. The website is almost complete and it will go live soon.

Sent from my F3116 using Tapatalk

Comment

• so i need to wait for 2 days ,don,t worry i will be waiting patiently and NayamAmarshe great job keep the good work.

Comment

• Originally posted by zack1999
            so i need to wait for 2 days ,don,t worry i will be waiting patiently and NayamAmarshe great job keep the good work.
            Thanks man! Replies like these really give me the inspiration to keep going

Last edited by NayamAmarshe; 05-17-2018, 14:14.

Comment

• NayamAmarshe in settings i see this HDMI-CEC option what is this meant for.

Comment

• Originally posted by zack1999
                NayamAmarshe in settings i see this HDMI-CEC option what is this meant for.
                When you enable HDMI-CEC, you can control your box with your TV remote.

Comment

• NayamAmarshe, your work is really appreciated take as long as you need. The end resulting rom will be worth the wait.
                  Thanks for your time and effort.

Cheers.

Comment

• Originally posted by NayamAmarshe
                    When you enable HDMI-CEC, you can control your box with your TV remote.

TV must support this right? I never got that to work I got other boxes and I wasn't able to get it working non of them

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

• Thank you so much for all of you who are involved making this rom! Just installed ATV experience to my X96mini and it's working great! You guys really gave new life to my kids old tv. I really appreciate your hard work for greater good!

Comment

• Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
                        TV must support this right? I never got that to work I got other boxes and I wasn't able to get it working non of them

Yes your Tv must support CEC

Comment

• Help, in IMG Flash guide in step 10 when I put a matchstick in av hole and turn on power (keep pressed). it boots into android recovery mode instead of auto flashing firmware

Comment

• Originally posted by phucpro1993
                            Help, in IMG Flash guide in step 10 when I put a matchstick in av hole and turn on power (keep pressed). it boots into android recovery mode instead of auto flashing firmware
                            You need to make the sdcard with the amlogic sdcard burn maker

Comment

• Does anyone know (or if Nayam can comment) if V2B version work on S905X boxes?

Comment

• Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
                                You need to make the sdcard with the amlogic sdcard burn maker

Already made with this software man, but still can't, just showing the recovery mode, I'm using usb sdcard reader to make

Comment

Working...
                                X