Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM][S905W] atvXperience - The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post

Sorry for not replying, It's very difficult for me to answer in Discord, forumx, freaktab, facebook, xda-developers all at once. Please head to forumx, I'll help you.
    Yes dont worry, in the meanwhile I registred in atvx forum, thanks a lot for your great job.

Comment

Originally posted by Danny2000 View Post
      dear sir can you make this rom available for mi box us version s905x.
      You don't want to do that. You'll probably brick your box for life. Google cast will be lost. Your DRM info could be lost. If you don't like your Mi box with Oreo and wont to downgrade to a 7.1.2 box without a lot of the features you have, sell your box and buy a cheap chinese box

Comment

Originally posted by zelder

You don't want to do that. You'll probably brick your box for life. Google cast will be lost. Your DRM info could be lost. If you don't like your Mi box with Oreo and wont to downgrade to a 7.1.2 box without a lot of the features you have, sell your box and buy a cheap chinese box
        +1
        Unless we create an exclusive mibox version, nobody should flash it.
        Founder: atvXperience Project
        Tell your box vendor I'm doing what they didn't!

D I D - Y O U - P R E S S - T H E - T H A N K S - Y E T ?

Comment

Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
          +1
          Unless we create an exclusive mibox version, nobody should flash it.
          Android Oreo is not downgradable, and xioami firmware as of Oreo has a feature built in that will not allow you to downgrade the bootloader so even with stock firmware it can't be downgraded

Comment

NayamAmarshe is it possible u guys add tvheadend on the background? Like ricardo did in the Wetek FW?

Comment

Working...
            X