Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM][S905W] atvXperience - The Ultimate AndroidTV experience!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NayamAmarshe View Post
    Sue these scammers. Do everything you can to make sure they don't sell this sh*t again. I hate people trying to make money by cheating, Zapals.com definitely has lost reputation then.
    If you want I'll put a warning on atvx website about zapals scam and will also provide genuine links.
    Worst part is theyre trying to convince me that they are 2gb ram. That i need to install this image to get the 2gb working on the boxes. U need this special software to activate 2gb.i dont know whether to laugh or cry

Comment

• could anyone write knowing issue with latest rom ? thanks so much !

Comment

• Originally posted by wibnir
        could anyone write knowing issue with latest rom ? thanks so much !
        The ROM is stable and can be used as daily driver. If you have an x96 mini or TX3 Mini then you're going to have no problem with it.

Comment

• Hi NayamAmarshe, I have a a95x Pro s905w , and your rom Works perfect, except the use of google assistant. With the original rom I push one time the button of the remote and then speak. But with your rom push one, but no woks, push two quick and Works. Maybe button remote map ? How can i fix it?

Comment

• NayamAmarshe
            NayamAmarshe commented
            Editing a comment
            This could be an issue of remote config. You can take remote.conf file from A95X and replace it with the remote.conf in atvx in system/etc

• Hi everyone. Why on the app drawer, icon sizes so different? How to make them to one size?

Comment

• NayamAmarshe
            NayamAmarshe commented
            Editing a comment
            Will release a patch for that in 24 hours.

• Hi no remote.conf file on system/etc. Someone has a a95xpro s905w remote.conf?

Comment

• Originally posted by jesusma View Post
            Hi no remote.conf file on system/etc. Someone has a a95xpro s905w remote.conf?
            Well you are gonna have to make your own remote file becouse that device comes with a very special remote that has a dongle it is not IR blast it is RF radio in Portuguese so you understand better, i Will PM you
            Last edited by hcardoso483; 06-16-2018, 15:30.

Comment

• for when to launch the v2BB release?

Comment

• Originally posted by dmtg View Post
                for when to launch the v2BB release?
                In a week.

Comment

• what about older a95x with s905x chip? can be installed ?
                  oh i saw previous questions just after posting mine hope we get a support for this rom soon

Comment

• If anybody can send me an s905x, we can hope to deliver atvXperience for s905x in upcoming weeks

Comment

• Hi,
                      I would like to know if this ROM works properly on W95 2/16gb with S905W. Thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by rawolph
                        Hi,
                        I would like to know if this ROM works properly on W95 2/16gb with S905W. Thanks in advance
                        Yes it does

Comment

• The 4K resolution got fixed on V2B or it'll be only on V2BB?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gallamoth View Post
                            The 4K resolution got fixed on V2B or it'll be only on V2BB?
                            The next version will definitely fix it.

Comment

Working...
                            X