X92 TV Box S912, Android 6, 3/16GB, Dual WiFi, Gig Lan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heyy

have anyone the same power problem? Sometimes the box dont become power and goes off but in ml secs it goes on and again off.. so the blue light flashes only.. now its ok but I now that the problem comes again.

Comment

someone help me
      i want this firmware of this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bgbXCd0hgk
      can someone send me link
      mine is x92 3/32gb

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by stivao View Post
        someone help me
        i want this firmware of this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bgbXCd0hgk
        can someone send me link
        mine is x92 3/32gb

thanks
        https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?show...#entry70346463

Comment

is there any way to change the cursor to a normal white cursor instead of the big blue bulky one?

Comment

can u send the right link of this fw,russian site i cant understand

plz

thanks!!

Comment

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...gig-lan/page14

Comment

Hi there... this is my first posting in this forum.
                I have problem when connected my TVbox with A2DP bluetooth headphone. the connectition status alwayas show "connected (nomedia)". Any suggestion how to solve this problem.

I used the 2/16GB with latest Android 6.0 ROM.
                Thx. before.

Comment

How can i use a gamepad on my android tv box x92. i installed GTA san andreas. display is on tv (no touch). the gamepad can only move the player around but unable to enter car controls are touch only.

Comment

Originally posted by mblesat View Post
                    Hi there... this is my first posting in this forum.
                    I have problem when connected my TVbox with A2DP bluetooth headphone. the connectition status alwayas show "connected (nomedia)". Any suggestion how to solve this problem.

I used the 2/16GB with latest Android 6.0 ROM.
                    Thx. before.
                    Try updating box to 7.1.2

Comment

Originally posted by ErsFreezy61 View Post
                      Heyy

have anyone the same power problem? Sometimes the box dont become power and goes off but in ml secs it goes on and again off.. so the blue light flashes only.. now its ok but I now that the problem comes again.
                      check charging port if its not shaking

Comment

i update for ugoos but wifi and bluetooth dont work
                        youtube and twitch dont work too
                        Last edited by stivao; 09-02-2018, 05:14.

Comment

Hi All , new here.
                          I just got one of these X92 boxes , its not bad but the LED staying on all the time even in standby mode , is plainly stupid.
                          It lights up half the room at night.

I spent a bit of time going over the mainboard and worked out how to shut the led during standby. It needs a small custom circuit
                          and three connections on the under side of the board , but its nothing to complicated.

I also added a 2 pin header on the custom board for a low profile fan.

While Im talking about cooling , has anybody else opened up the box to find the heatsink pins broken , and the heatsink half hanging off?
                          That the state of mine when I opened it. Anyway , I removed the thermal ( cough ) pad , and replaced the pad with decent compound.
                          Got some new clip pins , and when together it dropped the temp by 6 Degrees.

It now runs max at 60 Degrees ( lid closed ) When I add a fan it runs at 34 Maxed out.
                          Worth cooling in my book!

I made a small video on you tube of the prototype board i built and it running.
                          Hope you all like it and that I can contribute just a little bit here!

https://youtu.be/0e5n6YzwVak ( sorry there is no sound )

Since that vid , i replaced the LED with a green one! much cooler.

Cheers!

Comment

For some reason, sometimes when I turn the tv to the box's hdmi output it says no hdmi sign, though the the box is turned on and shows the clock... pressing the remote controls button, or mous buttons or keyboard buttons does nothing. Why is this? Did it went somehow to deep sleep mode? But i think i turned this option off. Only reboothing helps. Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                            X