Announcement

Collapse

OUKITEL K6000 Plus Giveaway

You can search for some eggs these days or hide some for your children,
but you won't like to miss the FreakTab Easter Giveaway Action sponsored by EFOX.

Click here to Enter --> https://goo.gl/W6voQw
See more
See less

AML S912 7.1.1 q9377 Firmware 4/20/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AML S912 7.1.1 q9377 Firmware 4/20/17

I don't even know what device it's for other than it's for q9377 q20x

https://mega.nz/#!OUZDHTDD!Wy7yYiAg6...NL_omh6plq9__o

Hello Shomari, please would you tell me for which device this certain firmware is? I have a CS93Q3 3GB DDR4 32GB eMMC Flash Q9377 WiFi

Comment

hmmmm have to watch because devices now also ddr3/ddr4 and wifi different on alot.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

... my apologies everyone. I know next to nothing about AML devices, and the system properties say nothing about vendor or model, only what I wrote above.

I uploaded it since it's one of the first 7.11 firmwares for an a53 device.

Going to need trebor superceleron scooter2014 to help on identifying compatibility
        ​​​​​​​

Comment

I download tonight see if i can find out. I been told we can unpack in customization tool but not re pack proper. So may be able to see there.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I tried it by myself. My CSA93Q3 is fully working with it. At first start I got a green instead black screen, but disconnect and reconnect hdmi solved this completely. Antutu gave me nearly 42000. For the first time I could install the arm8l(64Bit) Kodi version. BUT I don't know, if it's worth all the trouble as it isn't a really certified box. Amazon Prime Video isn't possible at all and Netflix only with SD resolution.

Is there a way to get Google Widevin security level 1?

Comment

Nope never possible level 1.... Your device ddr3 or ddr4? Hmmmm so they make 7 64 bit nice nice nice....

Comment

Why never possible? I would even pay for it.

My CSA93Q3 should be DDR4 as it also runs with your debloated Alfawise H96Pro+ firmware. The Marshmellow stock firmwares for both devices are nearly identical. Only Bootanimation and build.prob differ.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  I download tonight see if i can find out. I been told we can unpack in customization tool but not re pack proper. So may be able to see there.
                  Can unpack and repack in customization tool. I did. I did a bunch of things, I just don't have a device to work anything with. And yes, it's fully 64bit.

Comment

If you would like, I could send you my CSA93Q3 for testing. What time frame is suitable to build a custom mod firmware? Do you see a way to add DRM Google Widevine security level 1 and other things in hardware?

Comment

Originally posted by einfach.machen View Post
                      Why never possible? I would even pay for it.

My CSA93Q3 should be DDR4 as it also runs with your debloated Alfawise H96Pro+ firmware. The Marshmellow stock firmwares for both devices are nearly identical. Only Bootanimation and build.prob differ.
                      Widevine Level 1 certification is a process determined by the content providers in partnership with the manufacturers and device vendors. It's way out of our hands.

Comment

Sweet downloading no possible level one china not pay to get... Ever lol... But sweet it ddr4 and 7 cant unpack repack until someone fix customization tool remote ect not in same spots so not possible other then real devs like super celeron

Comment

Originally posted by einfach.machen View Post
                          If you would like, I could send you my CSA93Q3 for testing. What time frame is suitable to build a custom mod firmware? Do you see a way to add DRM Google Widevine security level 1 and other things in hardware?
                          Appreciate it, but that's not viable for now.

Widevine 1 can maybe be ported from some AML devices to another, anything is possible, but any such modification would be quickly patched by the affected services, even if successful. If WV L1 is a major factor for you, you should look at getting one of the AML devices with L1 support. That's your best bet.

... and SC is the man with AML. Won't be too long until there's 7.1.1 firmware out there with his prints on it

Comment

Oh yeh, superceleron is a genious and a working horse, if I see all his great creations.

Comment

Yes i already have it, it works just fine on H96 Pro+... so i will make a sc version!(already running on mine a alfa version..)
                              But this after i finish SCV2 to Beelink SEA.... and finish build 26 of FTMC...
                              But i can tell you i dont see anything special on 7... and you will lose amcodec in kodi, since its gone in 7... so really i dont see any advantage to update to 7, unless you have a dts hd setup.
                              But i will make it...
                              Btw customization tool can unpack and pack... but it wont boot, some of the tools need update!

Comment

Working...
                              X