No announcement yet.

R-TV BOX S10 DDR4 3/32GB Android 7.1 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gig LAN BT 4.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you try flash usb burning with the rom of GT1 by tillaz?

Comment

• Can someone give ma a link for TWRP img file (3gb/16gb).
      Thank's

Comment

• Abdel313, yes, I have tried GT1 rom, I get error at 2%.
        Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 02-28-2018, 10:25.

Comment

• Since H-Tab is asking about TWRP, I was thinking: can I do something different maybe using TWRP? You all know my problem: I can't flash my R-TV S10 3G/32G DDR4 android tv box.
          With sd card method: Instead of putting the S10 image on the card, can I put TWRP? And then it will flash TWRP on S10, and take it from there? Does this make sense?
          With usb-burning-tool method: can I flash TWRP image? Does it make sense? Or, TWRP is not an image at all? I admit, I know nothing about TWRP.

What do you guys think about this? Any ideas?

Comment

• I have TWRP recovery image and Txt file on SD card. If I Boot box with reset pin pressed, it boot in TWRP. Than I can wipe all and restore my backup.
            I dont know will it works for You
            Here is link:
            https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...If?usp=sharing

Comment

• Thank you, darko150, appreciate it.
              What is txt.zip file for? It is an "empty" file. I unzip it, and there is nothing on it.

Comment

• Sorry i don't know about trwp without update and flash magisk.
                yesterday i used usb flash tool for installing a new release by tillaz and the flash stopped at 7 % two times.
                ​​​​​​​i have changed option of flash overwriting key force erase all and it worked.

Comment

• darko150, is it safe to use that text.zip file? Did you upload the file yourself on google drive? Or are they from unknown sources. I don't want to get any viruses or something. Anybody else has used those files that darko150 posted on post #215?

Help!

Comment

• Yes, it is safe
                    This file is when you are in working system, then go to Update aplication, select this *.txt file, select to update, box will restart in Twrp Recovery

Comment

• Thank you, darko150, appreciate it.

I put both recovery.img and text.zip files in sd drive. With the sd card inside box, I short the pins on S10 box, I see the tv screen changes from "no signal", to 1080p picture, but it is a black picture, nothing on it.

I changed many tv's, or hd cables, the same result, black screen.

Any suggestions?

Anyone?

Thank you.

Comment

• I hawe not idea what is problem...
                        You allways said "short the pins". What You mins with this? I just press reset button...

Comment

• darko150 - when I press reset button, nothing happens.
                          I put S10 box in recovery mode only using shorting the pin method. Just like post #22 in this thread:

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-version/page2
                          Last edited by mn.ll.eo; 03-10-2018, 23:23.

Comment

• i have the S10 box and when i press the reset button and power, it just says erasing and then boots up i never get to the android guy recovery screen. i have also tried to root using twrp recovery.img on sd card and the same thing happens when i press reset and power. can someone please give me some help with this?

Comment

• Hi

I Have a s10 box and have glitches/ problems with the screen

Any idea ?? Thanks

Updated with Usb burning tool but the problem persists

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

Comment

• ????

Enviado do meu SM-G930F através do Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X