X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manu_manu4 View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm waiting for my 2/8gb.
    I have 7 differents USB to eth adapters.
    I will try when i will receive it
    Okey doke... Hopefully you'll have more luck than other members who've tried ones such as UGREEN's which isn't compatible [depending the ROM you're using]

Comment

Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about what remote can be used with the H96 Pro. I saw a couple of posts about using an air mouse. Will any air mouse work? Has anyone found any remotes that will not work? Is there a best place to pick up a remote? I purchased the dongle from Gear Best. Thanks in advance for your assistance

Comment

Originally posted by mongo549 View Post
        Hello all, I'm new to the forum. I have a question about what remote can be used with the H96 Pro. I saw a couple of posts about using an air mouse. Will any air mouse work? Has anyone found any remotes that will not work? Is there a best place to pick up a remote? I purchased the dongle from Gear Best. Thanks in advance for your assistance
        Air (wireless USB) mouse seems to be the better option. I've come to find that a lot of these Android boxes out here that use remotes (aside from the name brand items: AFTV, NVIDIA Shield, etc.) tend to function kind of clunky compared to a mouse (which is comparable to using a computer).

Comment

Is it possible to find a pure Android version for this Android stick? I want to use it without the television interface. just like the phone. I don't use it on TV. The car I'm gonna wear doesn't support the TV interface. where can I find and install ROM ?

Comment

Originally posted by candeniz_1991 View Post
            Is it possible to find a pure Android version for this Android stick? I want to use it without the television interface. just like the phone. I don't use it on TV. The car I'm gonna wear doesn't support the TV interface. where can I find and install ROM ?
            You can change the launcher to anything you like, say - Car Launcher?

Comment

Originally posted by wanimal View Post

You can change the launcher to anything you like, say - Car Launcher?
              No. Base Android. Only Android. No launcher. Bad english sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by candeniz_1991 View Post

No. Base Android. Only Android. No launcher. Bad english sorry.
                Good luck finding a ROM that is AOSP or purely Android based. There's not many options but to use a custom Home Launcher. I prefer Nova Launcher which is what I currently use
                Last edited by urbanman2004; 04-05-2018, 17:31.

Comment

The T95z plus firmware has usb ethernet but also Chinese malware. Use safe mode with malwarebytes.

Comment

wifi antenna is broken on my H96 Pro Dongle 2Gb/16gb

Now I downloaded the Firmware of T95z plus and bought Usb lan like this picture in the attachments, but the Internet did not work I do not know what the problem or Or do I need to do something else to work. ؟,
                    please help because I can not use Dongle without Internet.

thank you

Comment

Working...
                    X