Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32Gb - 3/16Gb- 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/32Gb - 3/16Gb- 3/64Gb - SCV4A-ATV 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 - ANDROIDTV VERSION)

    Here is the ATV 7.1.2 version
    Many thks to gearbest for sending me the device to play
    Thks trebor for the beta test!

    READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!
    INSTALL 1º SCV1 IMG AND THEM BY RECOVERY TO SCV4A!!


    Changelog V4A:
    • Fixed the status bar auto hide.
    • Some more tweaks to video codecs!


    Changelog V4:
    • Fixed "More Settings" Crash so you guys can now go to the old style settings.
    • Old style settings action bar fix.
    • Fixed dolby Vision
    • New kernel, it should fix the 720p problem on some tv's
    • Since some asked i added the upper and lower bars(action bar and navigation bar) and they are in auto hide, the navigation bar the 1º time you may need to pull it up from the bottom!
    • Lots of codec fixes.
    • Some driver updates.
    • Added google cast, ( Will only work with youtube... )
    • Added a few more apps
    • Updated some apps
    • And some other little stuff!
    Bugs V4:
    • Same as V1 except the "More Settings" Crash!


    Changelog V3:
    • Fixed passthrough in Kodi 17, SPMC 17, FTMC 17, maybe others... (DTS, DTS-HD etc...)
    • Updated Youtube APP to 2.01.04
    Bugs V3:
    • Same as V1


    Changelog V2:
    • Fixed gamepads keys
    • Other little stuff done...
    Bugs V2:
    • Same as V1


    Changelog V1A:
    • Fixed a nasty(my fault lol) AMCODEC bug in FTMC Krypton(to be rls) and SPMC krypton(is NOT the 16.8rc1..) and possible others.
    Bugs V1A:
    • Same as V1


    Changelog V1:
    • 55% based on stock +/-
    • Twrp
    • unrooted ( Yes now you can install magisk or whatever you use to root, use the included update app to flash it! )
    • Big optimization, is really fast now and i mean fast... you will see it!
    • Navigation should be smooth as silk and fast.
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to danielelek90 for the great work
    • Netflix, youtube, playstore...etc... fully working
    • 4k Youtube support.
    • initd.d support.
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support ( only with cable... )
    • Added Xbox360/XboxOne gamepad support ( cable, wireless and Bluetooth )
    • Added Dragonrise USB HID game controllers.
    • Removed Navigation and Status bar just like Real ATV's. ( so dont ask for it )
    • Wifi connection speed should be a little better.
    • Permissions fixed. ( lots... )
    • Many KL's added.
    • Fixed AMCODEC playback.
    • Some audio mods.
    • FTMC Build 30
    • Optimized some animation stuff!
    • And a lot of other stuff that i dont remember now! ( ye ye i know i need to make notes... )
    • And of course all the other ATV mambo jambo LOL
    Bugs V1:
    • on setupwizard dont choose tablet to login, choose normal login since the table/etc.. is not working.
    • In youtube app when you search if it ask to access you microphone deny it or else it will crash.
    • on "More Settings" in settings you will see the white settings, forget it... it wont work it will crash if you press anywhere, real atv dont have that settings.
    • Possible a lot more!


    Want to buy me a beer?
    Download SCV4A OTA:Download SCV1 IMG:

    Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....


    Where to buy:

    1º BOOT MAY TAKE +/- 6 MINUTES!

    THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!


    USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

    Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 10-08-2017, 13:39.

  • #2
    Hey super. Cannot flash this at all with the usb tool. It crashes when flashing. Have tried it about 10 different times. The normal version will flash fine but I wanted to try the atv version

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by chainz View Post
      Hey super. Cannot flash this at all with the usb tool. It crashes when flashing. Have tried it about 10 different times. The normal version will flash fine but I wanted to try the atv version

      Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
      hmm no problems here and with the testers, try renaming the file to update.img.
      Check the MD5 of the zip also.

      Comment


      • #4
        Dear Superceleron

        This rom is compatible with the box r-tv box s10?
        http://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV-...ox-381393.html

        The hardware is exactly the same as the h96 pro+

        Best regards

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by veniciusgp View Post
          Dear Superceleron

          This rom is compatible with the box r-tv box s10?
          http://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV-...ox-381393.html

          The hardware is exactly the same as the h96 pro+

          Best regards
          i really cant tell!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by superceleron View Post

            i really cant tell!

            Is there any risk of incompatibility problems? Is there a possibility of brick occurrence?

            Best regards

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by veniciusgp View Post


              Is there any risk of incompatibility problems? Is there a possibility of brick occurrence?

              Best regards
              m8 theirs always a risk, now if it worth it is up to you

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by superceleron View Post

                m8 theirs always a risk, now if it worth it is up to you
                What is m8? Is it a room stock? Sorry for my lack of knowledge

                Comment


                • superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  forget it, m8=friend +/-!

              • #9

                Thank you very much for the attention and I will do a test with this room as soon as I have my box in hand

                Comment


                • #10
                  Originally posted by veniciusgp View Post
                  Dear Superceleron

                  This rom is compatible with the box r-tv box s10?
                  http://www.geekbuying.com/item/R-TV-...ox-381393.html

                  The hardware is exactly the same as the h96 pro+

                  Best regards
                  I tested Bricked. Think Emmc different set up. Ill try again tonight to see if was fluke or bad flash. Once I verify it ill post in S10 section.
                  Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Think Everyone should click that donate button as with this firmware Super Celeron put this to a new level allowing ddr3/ddr4 one firmware. Allowing so many devices to be fixed with one software. I think the we are not worthy bow coming as this firmware is spectacular....... BRAVO BRAVO..... H96 DEVICE OWNERS YOU HAVE A FIX FOR CRAP DEVICE SOFTWARE. COOL RUNNING FAST.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

                    Comment


                  • #12
                    Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post

                    I tested Bricked. Think Emmc different set up. Ill try again tonight to see if was fluke or bad flash. Once I verify it ill post in S10 section.
                    thanks for listening

                    Comment


                    • #13
                      Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                      Think Everyone should click that donate button as with this firmware Super Celeron put this to a new level allowing ddr3/ddr4 one firmware. Allowing so many devices to be fixed with one software. I think the we are not worthy bow coming as this firmware is spectacular....... BRAVO BRAVO..... H96 DEVICE OWNERS YOU HAVE A FIX FOR CRAP DEVICE SOFTWARE. COOL RUNNING FAST.
                      I'll make my donation. Really the work is fabulous ..

                      Comment


                      • #14
                        Hi superceleronn.
                        This rom works on Alfawise H96 Pro+ TV Box 3GB RAM + 64GB ROM?
                        Thaks in advance.

                        Comment


                        • superceleron
                          superceleron commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I never tried on that one that is why i putted only the 16 and 32 in the title, but it should work... but like always do at your own risk!

                      • #15
                        I used usb burning tool. Mine is stuck on android boot screen, doesn't go any further. I did normal erase and as is left the erase bootloader option checked. What to do now?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X