No announcement yet.

Alfawise H96 Pro+ Android 6.0, 3/32GB DDR3, Gig Lan, Dual WiFi and BT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi - it's my first time here. Is there any way to disable the blue LED light on this box? Thanks.

Comment

• why do a cooling mod?
      is 80C bad? i don't see that anyone has seen thermal throttling...

and why hasn't anyone uses the 2 pin for fan?

Comment

• Just bought it at 47.50$ at GEARBEST...
        i wonder if I'm goanna need a mod...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shimon View Post
          Here's a proper version of the full Android 7.1.2 ROM dated 20170809 (usual launcher, device identified as H96Pro+ instead of just S912, rooted):

aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_KDMC_mac-20170809
          https://mega.nz/#!ZTIGWABC!xgkGFOrWL...8XYdisAlwcb2WY

"Wireless update" is malware as usual Uninstall without running!
          where did you get this firmware from ?

Comment

• Hi,

i recently bought version H96 Pro+ (no Alfawise) 3GB/16GB with android 7.1.1. The device wont play any 4K movie in Kodi 17.4, MX player, VLC and so on. It plays just sound and the screen is black on 4K LG TV. How can I solve this issue. Helps upgrade to 7.1.2 version of android or is there any fix for it.

Comment

• Hello folks! I guess I should join the party, because I expect my h96 Pro Plus to arrive any day. After being dry 4 nearly six weeks, as I finally bricked my beelink M18. The first thing I would like to do is find out whether I have four USB, and whether I'm fortunate enough to get ddr4. So I need advice on my second project... Which would be to dump stock recovery for latest TWRP. Perhaps the highest priority will be deleting any malware. Could I get instructions on what to look for as far as tabs to pull the cover. How to install TWRP by SD means, also what to look for reference malware and the appropriate fix. Thanks much in advance, I'm sure I'll be back for more. I seem to be too smart by half, and a tech tard. So, this time I'd like to get help before I break it, instead of after. Eye roll!

Comment

• Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                Yes try that. Most come rooted on 6 so just install reboot from the playstore.
                I even cut that quote out wrong... Just wanted to drop an FYI, I guess you know one of your jpegs is showing somebody's address. Just saying my friend

Comment

• Originally posted by joemilan View Post
                  Hi guys, I'm very sad My alfawise h96 pro plus,not start anymore, it stuck in red light... any solution?
                  I have only replaced superuser (uninstalled with TiBu) with superSU before, after restart and it block on H96 Pro+ yellow logo, so I off box and not more restarted
                  Now I tried flash superceleron v2 Rom with SD card method, but when I hold reset button and plug in power nothing happens.... Tv box stuck in low red light and not responding.... What i can do? Anyone e have same issue??? Please help me
                  I used it only 3 times

Have you solved your issue?

Comment

• Originally posted by chenrp View Post

Have you solved your issue?
                    ! That's a little scary post. Mine should arrive shortly... And I had hoped they would be brick proof, or at least brick resistance. I'd be interested in the solution. I can almost see that happening to me. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by trebor View Post
                      I recall it's part of the LED show on another unit unsure the voltage present but yes you could
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]n610505[/ATTACH]
                      Has anyone connected a fan to this connector?

Whay heat sink do you recommend buying from aliexpress?

I don't think that a heatsink will do. You have to extract the heat outside the box...meaning fan or vents.

Comment

• I see the minix u9 has a good heatsink

​​​http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...d-6-0-1-system

Comment

• Hi, can someone help me with my external powered HD NTSF 2TB. It was detecting it fine, I added more file into it and it is now at 1.5 TB. The drive is being detected but it is not showing anything. I used Es file and it detected the ext HD but now showing any content. It was working fine at 1.2 TB.

Can someone explain to me why it is not working any more?

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Hopper View Post
                            Hi - it's my first time here. Is there any way to disable the blue LED light on this box? Thanks.
                            Hmm... Black sharpy marker?
                            Last edited by ClarkKent; 09-17-2017, 19:05. Reason: Typo uno

Comment

• Originally posted by The-Hopper View Post
                              Hi - it's my first time here. Is there any way to disable the blue LED light on this box? Thanks.
                              yes install firmware 4A http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset in the navigation bar there is option to turn it on/off

Comment

Working...
                              X