Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mecool M8S PRO L 4K TV Box Amlogic S912 Bluetooth 4.1 + HS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

    What other Bluetooth devices do you have near your box??? Cell phone, mouse, keyboards or other Media players that have Bluetooth?? How about an AVR if you have one??
    Nothing.

    I suspect it's an LB issue.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jebivetar View Post

      Nothing.

      I suspect it's an LB issue.
      What device are you trying to add? What Bluetooth version is it?? I have an older Bluetooth game pad, model G910, and some of my other Android boxes could not pair with it, but my "L" boxes have no problem. So, not all Bluetooth radios are created equal. Perhaps, as you stated, they my have installed a different Bluetooth module on the newer boxes.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

      Comment


      • Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

        What device are you trying to add? What Bluetooth version is it??
        Alright, I'm sorted.

        I grabbed yet another device, a newer Samsung Tablet, and it had no problem pairing. After that, the original device I tried, an older Samsung phone, paired as well. Shrug.

        The Microsoft "universal Mobile keyboard" needed a trick, that it didn't need for 2 previous pairings. I just rescued it from the recycle bin so I don't know much about it - people here throw out weird stuff.

        Thanks for the soundboard.

        Comment


        • Hi,

          Has anyone got the Bluetooth remote that comes with the Mecool working in Libreelec/Kodi?

          I seem to be able to find the remote but it won't stay connected. Can only get the infrared to work when using a remote.conf.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by adam149 View Post
            Hi,

            Has anyone got the Bluetooth remote that comes with the Mecool working in Libreelec/Kodi?

            I seem to be able to find the remote but it won't stay connected. Can only get the infrared to work when using a remote.conf.
            Only the IR portion of the remote works in LibreELEC or CoreELEC, not the Bluetooth portion, and never will.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

            Comment


            • Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

              Only the IR portion of the remote works in LibreELEC or CoreELEC, not the Bluetooth portion, and never will.
              Minix A2 Lite 100% working

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dionz9 View Post

                Minix A2 Lite 100% working
                Is that a Bluetooth remote???
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

                Comment


                • Does anyone know if this support Netflix with 5.1 surround sound? I have an older avr that only has an optical input, so I would have to connect the M8S Pro L to my TV and passthrough via optical to AVR.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by humanoidtypo View Post
                    Does anyone know if this support Netflix with 5.1 surround sound? I have an older avr that only has an optical input, so I would have to connect the M8S Pro L to my TV and passthrough via optical to AVR.
                    It does support Netflix 5.1.wether it passes through to your avr via optical is dependent on your equipment.hope it works for you.let me and others know if it does.

                    Comment


                    • Steam Link app for Android is out.
                      Tested with our Mecool and is running good (notebook wireless AC -><-router-><- mecool wired). It's in beta so it doesn't run like a standalone steam link box, but it's still something (requires game pad, I'm using XBOX360 controller with wireless adapter)

                      Comment


                      • hi, i have the Mecool M8S Pro L S912 3G 32G DDR3 LQ. when i got it i flashed the nand with LibreElec using the USB i created. i wanted to try and reflash it back to the factory or best factory firmware. can someone please advise me on what file i need to do this or if its even possible? i read something about Magendanz ROM but not sure. i like the box running standalone LibreElec but want to try the android side again, i only use this for Kodi so not sure if going back to android is beneficial?

                        Thanks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LilSnoop40 View Post
                          hi, i have the Mecool M8S Pro L S912 3G 32G DDR3 LQ. when i got it i flashed the nand with LibreElec using the USB i created. i wanted to try and reflash it back to the factory or best factory firmware. can someone please advise me on what file i need to do this or if its even possible? i read something about Magendanz ROM but not sure. i like the box running standalone LibreElec but want to try the android side again, i only use this for Kodi so not sure if going back to android is beneficial?

                          Thanks
                          You should be able to get back to the stock Android by using the USB burning tool method. If you have one of the original boxes with the *reset* button, you are all set. If not, you will have to open your box and short the two pin holes where the *reset* button should be.

                          Use one of these stock firmware's from this link, and first post. Hopefully, it will still maintain the Widevine Level 1 DRM.

                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...android-tv-7-1
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

                          Comment


                          • Clarkss12 i downloaded "M8S_PRO-V0928_TVStock-20180310.img" i don't have a reset button. so i have my box open and see the hole to short the pin. can you provide a link on how to short the two hole, can i use a paper clip for this or do i need some wire?

                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by LilSnoop40 View Post
                              Clarkss12 i downloaded "M8S_PRO-V0928_TVStock-20180310.img" i don't have a reset button. so i have my box open and see the hole to short the pin. can you provide a link on how to short the two hole, can i use a paper clip for this or do i need some wire?

                              Thanks
                              Yes, a paper clip will work. Just hold the clip to to the holes an insert the USB cable into the OTG port.
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

                              Comment


                              • Clarkss12 i did what you told me but i keep getting an error like the box disconnects from the laptop or something... any ideas?

                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--Catch DBT_DEVICEREMOVECOMPLETE
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--Scan usb device
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--Aml scan WorldCup Device
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--Host: USB xHCI Compliant Host Controller
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--DevPath:\\?\pci#ven_8086&dev_9c31&subsys_227f103c& rev_04#3&11583659&0&a0#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---->Roothub:USB#ROOT_HUB30#4&15c93907&0&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port0]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port1]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port2]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port3]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port4]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port5]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port6]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port7]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port8]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port9]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port10]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port11]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port12]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--Host: Intel(R) 8 Series USB Enhanced Host Controller #1 - 9C26
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]--DevPath:\\?\pci#ven_8086&dev_9c26&subsys_227f103c& rev_04#3&11583659&0&e8#{3abf6f2d-71c4-462a-8a92-1e6861e6af27}
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---->Roothub:USB#ROOT_HUB20#4&33040b7a&0#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]-------->[Port0]USB#VID_8087&PID_8000#5&dba1aa7&0&1#{f18a0e88-c30c-11d0-8815-00a0c906bed8}
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port0]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port1]Other device
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port2]Other device
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port3]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port4]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 246][Global][Inf]---------->[Port5]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]---------->[Port6]Other device
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]---------->[Port7]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]-------->[Port1]NoDeviceConnected
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Scan USB host controller complete
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update data center with HubMap
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update hub1 device data
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-1
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-1][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-2
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-2][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-3
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-3][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-4
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-4][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-5
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-5][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-6
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-6][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-7
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-7][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-8
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-8][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-9
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-9][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-10
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-10][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-11
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-11][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-12
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-12][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 262][Global][Inf]--Update HUB1-13
                                [22:36:46 262][HUB1-13][Inf]--Update device path
                                [22:36:46 324][HUB1-6][Err]--[0x10105004]Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/Error result
                                [22:36:46 324][HUB1-6][Inf]--Close device handle 0x00000ae4
                                Last edited by LilSnoop40; 05-19-2018, 18:43.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X