Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

do you have a verion of this rom for the yoka kb1 s905x model?
    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...16gb-dual-wifi

Comment

It's possible install Amazon Prime Video?

Comment

Installed it on a KB2 via SD card. All went well, but temperature seems higher than on stock(70-80* vs 60-70* during normal operation). Will add a thermal pad between motherboard and metal bottom case anyway, but it's quite high. Also, my Mele F10Pro airmouse/keyboard has some problem with the "OK" button in the middle of the D-Pad. Works well in launcher and some apps, but doesn't register in others(games, mostly, Beach buggy racing for instance). Might be defined differently in some driver maybe...My cheap bluetooth gamepad also doesn't seem to work in some games, but works well in launcher.
      LE Solved the problem with the F10, it used the generic.kl instead of the .kl file with is vendor and model. Modified the generic file for button to execute dpad_centre instead of enter. Temperature also seems to be better after things have settled. Maybe a bit better than stock.
      Last edited by Andrei80; 10-11-2018, 23:58.
      Mini M8S II user last official fw

Comment

Netflix works in HD?

Comment

Originally posted by carnazza.73 View Post
          Netflix works in HD?
          Nope!

Comment

Anybody got an air mouse to work as a gyroscope for the TV box? Especially in games that support tilt controls. I have the Mele F10 Pro and I know it is supposed to only work like that with Mele boxes, but I have hope.

Comment

Don't know what happened, but now it kinda works. Registers dpad presses when moved around, but phone tilt based games don't work with it, such as Real racing.

Comment

I put a thick thermal pad between motherboard and metal bottom case and it seems to have shaved off about 5*C. The operation was quite easy, but thick thermal pad was hard to find. Salvaged one from a bad Miracast device i had lying around. Will probably make more holes in the case at some point, as it seems to be completly closed on the upper part, where the SOC and its radiator are.

Comment

Working...
                X