Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VORKE Z6 PLUS ANDROID 7.1.2 S912 3GB/32GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Has anyone experienced a lot of apps crashing with this box? I thought it may have just been an issue with the 10272017 firmware but have flashed the newest 21122017 firmware and experience apps crashing constantly. Kodi, Playstore etc. Running Kodi 17.6 it randomly crashes, sometimes I can get a video to play but then it will crash back to the home screen. Also tried SPMC and that crashes right after it starts up. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this issue.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by ozzman666 View Post
      Has anyone experienced a lot of apps crashing with this box? I thought it may have just been an issue with the 10272017 firmware but have flashed the newest 21122017 firmware and experience apps crashing constantly. Kodi, Playstore etc. Running Kodi 17.6 it randomly crashes, sometimes I can get a video to play but then it will crash back to the home screen. Also tried SPMC and that crashes right after it starts up. Just wondering if anyone else has come across this issue.
      Hi, I also had the same problems, practically useless. The problem in my opinion is due to the temperatures that quickly reaches the box inside and to suffer I think it is the DDR more than the CPU. Now I put the 4x4 fan put copper on cpu and ddr and the box works perfectly without any restart or other block.
      I flashato the first version of @Alianato's ROM "https://uptobox.com/upda24jofc3j" with Burn Flashing tool 2.0.9. This ROM is fantastic.
      Read this thread and you will find my comments and the whole story.
      Bye

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Luca View Post

        Hi, I also had the same problems, practically useless. The problem in my opinion is due to the temperatures that quickly reaches the box inside and to suffer I think it is the DDR more than the CPU. Now I put the 4x4 fan put copper on cpu and ddr and the box works perfectly without any restart or other block.
        I flashato the first version of @Alianato's ROM "https://uptobox.com/upda24jofc3j" with Burn Flashing tool 2.0.9. This ROM is fantastic.
        Read this thread and you will find my comments and the whole story.
        Bye
        Thanks for the info I will give this a try and hope for the best. I had a couple of these Vorke Z6 plus boxes that were having app crashing issues but flashing the 21122017 firmware seemed to fix those but this one has been crashing constantly and really makes it unusable. I appreciate the help.

        Comment


        • #19
          Hi I received this box for Christmas.Now I am new to all this.What is firmware and sd upgrade etc and do I nave to do this?I have Build 20171027 Whatever thet means I"m feeling quite dumb about this lol ty

          Comment


          • #20

            Welcome

            Lots of reading to do.....
            There are a few ways to update firmware

            Via OTA the box does an update from supplier Over The Air/Ethernet when and if available. keyword Search OTA Update

            Via SD card, use special software to create and update to install into unit with SD card keyword Search SD Card Maker

            Via USB burning tool, direct connect to box Via USB OTG cable, USB Burning tool, and Updated software. keyword USB Burning tool

            Lots of reading
            Understand what the deal is before doing the task and check dates are fairly current.


            tЯeboЯ
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

            Comment


            • #21
              Update OriginaL Post : Freaktab < Click
              tЯeboЯ
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by trebor View Post
                Update OriginaL Post : Freaktab < Click
                Is sleep function works correct on this new version ?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by mXHX View Post

                  Is sleep function works correct on this new version ?
                  I think yes... I've set it to go in sleep mode after 5 minutes and after 5 minutes the LCD clock was off

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by bozinsky View Post

                    I think yes... I've set it to go in sleep mode after 5 minutes and after 5 minutes the LCD clock was off
                    where do you change that ?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by JoseM View Post

                      where do you change that ?
                      Settings / General / more settings / more settings / display / suspention

                      (if you only go once through "more settings" and enter Screensaver setting, you only get 30 minutes or more options..)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by bozinsky View Post

                        Settings / General / more settings / more settings / display / suspention

                        (if you only go once through "more settings" and enter Screensaver setting, you only get 30 minutes or more options..)
                        thanks

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Hi guys...I plan to buy this box soon.Can someone check whether app called Viper4android (root)works with KODI.
                          thanks

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The last firmware works perfect on my Z69 Plus 3/64 tv box!
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20180414-181638.png
Views:	2
Size:	359.8 KB
ID:	720049

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Check out my article if you have any trouble upgrading the firmware on the Z6 Plus box!! Especially if you brick it.

                              http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...892#post719892
                              Last edited by Sol-geek-newbie; 04-14-2018, 22:41.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Sol-geek-newbie View Post
                                Check out my article if you have any trouble upgrading the firmware on the Z6 Plus box!! Especially if you brick it.

                                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...te-20180126-sd
                                Thank you! But for now I don't have any troubles with this firmware! Everything works fine!
                                I even succeed to replace the stock recovery with a Universal TWRP and now can enter in it without the reset button! Making backups is now easy!
                                This box (Z69 Plus) is made for that firmware!
                                Best wishes!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X