A912 Mod of Super Celeron Firmware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rukmal12 View Post

Thanks that is what I thought too.. are you thinking of building any rom for h96 pro + ?
    Yes, when my h96 pro+ arrives(1 or 2 more weeks).

Comment

• great stuff .. u must be getting all these boxes for free and developing roms must be fun too !! I try to learn but found it so complicating lol ..

Comment

• unfortunately for me with Beelink Gt1 V5 does not function properly, many freezes in Movieplayer and the usb ports with a minix neo A2 does not function properly, stuttering of the airmouse. After returning to V4 all seems better for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by rukmal12 View Post
          great stuff .. u must be getting all these boxes for free and developing roms must be fun too !! I try to learn but found it so complicating lol ..
          Not all of them, a lot was buy be me! And this takes lots of hours of your life(and of your family... kids... wife..) so i do it for fun and because i like it, but not all are roses!
          Last edited by superceleron; 01-11-2017, 10:53.

Comment

• superceleron, can it be that in V4 something is changed concerning the usb ports or the drivers for usb ? You wrote you got back to beelinks kernel version in V5 and then another kernel and maybe other drivers for USB in V4? And i don't had Problems in V4 with LEd in Sleep Mode works normal LEd goes off in sleep Mode.

Comment

• Yes, the kernel drivers in the kernel source that i use are more recent, that the kernel on the stock rom!

Comment

• Thanks for the info. it is obvious noticeable.

Comment

• Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Not all of them, a lot was buy be me! And this takes lots of hours of your life(and of your family... kids... wife..) so i do it for fun and because i like it, but all are roses!
                  I understand what u mean .. at the end something to cheer u up ... Well done mate thanks all ur hard work !!

Comment

• I think I bricked my box trying to flash it with Burn_Card_Maker 2.0.2 ...
                    My box was never recognized with the male / male usb cable.

I've saw the tutorial how to unbrick, but didn't success to make it work, my screen stay black.

Any ideas ?

Comment

• Only me who dont have ethernet on 5?

Im thinking about going back to v3
                      [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

• Originally posted by himanen View Post
                        Only me who dont have ethernet on 5?

mine works fine, just speed tested last night and I get 168down/167up which matches my computer

Comment

Only me who dont have ethernet on 5?

Hehe it was not connected to the router ;}
                          [img=http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img537/6746/zABbhG.jpg]

Comment

Hehe it was not connected to the router ;}
                            lol that would do it

Comment

• Hi all, great work! Has anybody managed to fix the green screen problem on A912?
                              Cheers!

Comment

• This firmware will work on X92 Ram 3gb/ Rom 16gb?

Comment

Working...
                                X