Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Sunvell T95Z Plus 3GB+32GB Wifi Chip AP6255 Help needed!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whoelse View Post
    Hi. How do you get the box to install the update? I have used to SC card boot maker, but it on the card, but when I insert the card in, and turn onthe box, it boots like normal. I read somewhere that maybe I need to reset it, but I can't see a reset button on the box. Please help.

Kind regards
    The reset button is within the av plug , what you want to do is put your sd card next unplug all cables from your box i think hdmi should be ok and next your going to want to click the reset button and hold it , now while holding it plug in your power cable and it should go into recovery and install the update

Comment

Thank you Djtrinabeatz.

I already had 1072 firmware on my box, but I wanted to reinstall it because I had random reboots, but even with reinstalling I still have this problem. Am I alone in having this issue anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by soccerlau View Post
        2gb link re-post:
        http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shar...#list/path=%2F
        pw:81uc

I am on the way downloading it but the speed is really slow ....

jit18 when i use air mouse sometimes it cant click on the OK / Cancel button from your first click, maybe need to retry several times. but the setting menu improved from my opinion, when you click it, it wont bring you to another screen but only prompting a small menu on the right. which is quite a descent improvement for me.
        Thanks soccerlau )) MEGA link for T95z plus 2/16 v1013-MulWiFi grabbed from baidu link above:
        https://mega.nz/#F!YJ0nTC4Z!qBz6gmJCjwHn0HtlVe2apw .
        So far seems to work well 6330 ap , Set Orientation solved issue of some programs appearing half etc
        Attempt to update Supersu binary caused boot loop and had to reflash . Magisk cannot auto detect boot image location gives 4 options .... anyone installed it?
        Last edited by Ramirez7; 08-17-2017, 10:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramirez7 View Post

Thanks soccerlau )) MEGA link for T95z plus 2/16 v1013-MulWiFi grabbed from baidu link above:
          https://mega.nz/#F!YJ0nTC4Z!qBz6gmJCjwHn0HtlVe2apw .
          So far seems to work well 6330 ap , Set Orientation solved issue of some programs appearing half etc
          Attempt to update Supersu binary caused boot loop and had to reflash . Magisk cannot auto detect boot image location gives 4 options .... anyone installed it?

Works well with Wifi Chip AP6255, so far. works with wifi and ethernet

Comment

Hi,

can anyone post/upload that file to some other services that does not require me to install a software to download? I tried downloading from the pan.baidu but it wants me to install some .EXE

Comment

Originally posted by ringorinfret View Post
              Hi,

can anyone post/upload that file to some other services that does not require me to install a software to download? I tried downloading from the pan.baidu but it wants me to install some .EXE
              https://mega.nz/#F!YJ0nTC4Z!qBz6gmJCjwHn0HtlVe2apw
              T95z plus 2/16 v1013-MulWiFi

Comment

thank you!!

I have a problem with this firmware, when the box has been "turned off" (sleep) for a couple of hours, the Ethernet connection drops and I need to unplug/replug the cable ... anyone can help me with that?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by whoelse View Post
                  Thank you Djtrinabeatz.

I already had 1072 firmware on my box, but I wanted to reinstall it because I had random reboots, but even with reinstalling I still have this problem. Am I alone in having this issue anyone?
                  I'm on 1072 firmware from when my box was shipped from GearBest about a month ago, i have not experienced reboots but i am getting a lot of freezing/crashing whilst in android apps and in kodi/spmc.

The only way to resolve it is to remove the power cord and plug back in.

Comment

Working...
                  X