Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY


Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

Firmware needed for T95Z plus 3gb 32gb android 7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ma5terdp View Post
    also to anyone in need boomix / evanpo gave me this link for 7.1 firmware wich is terrible
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/ieig9n...072-JR9377.zip

    can anyone give me a link or help me in my search im trying to downgrade this box from this to the best 6.0 firmware ... someone told me the 6.0 is less buggy and works better then the current 7.1 can anyone confirm?? also... has anyone heard of of e-z stream ti8... is it any good ... my buddy has it at home whats nice is it auto updates firmware to the best and tested version... plus its own personal kodi media center with addons and all it auto maintenance update clean etc... seems to be more expensive for what hardware it has but... i bet its for the convenience.. also they have a e-z streamer apk that does all that stuff for the box.. but i believe it checks hardware or build info .. if i change the build.prop on a box i bet i can get it work ... any and everyones opinion would be great
    Here
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByB...d2RUFuVTA/view

    or here
    https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%...126D253EA3A2B2

    Comment


    • #32
      manvel are these both the same firmware , yes it is a great firmware works well but ive lost wifi and bluetooth using this firmware but no issues as i dont need them, but im waiting on them fixing 7.1.1

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Nokiaman1978 View Post
        manvel are these both the same firmware , yes it is a great firmware works well but ive lost wifi and bluetooth using this firmware but no issues as i dont need them, but im waiting on them fixing 7.1.1
        Yes, I think it is the same firmware version v.64. , for wifi cheap LTM 8830
        If you lost wifi/bt, then it means that you have another one say AP6255 or something else.

        Comment


        • #34
          manvel have found a frimware that solves the issues i and others are having regarding some apps showing half screen and being unable to click on app, its down to rotation and landscape issues that have been sorted in this firmware, however although my wifi and bluetooth are back and these issues resolved it has created 2 new issues in the fact that the clock at front works but is random digits and i cannot controll the led light, now the firmware is for the T95KPRO and my box is the t95z plus, i have managed to edit the firmware to display t95z plus logo at boot and show as correct bbox in settings but im at a loss to sort led issue and clock, could you help

          Comment


          • #35
            i cant get anything installed guys footer n signature errors n the signed twrp works but errors at end with #7 err please help

            Comment


            • #36

              cant usb burn its errors at 4% like most firmware's ive came accrss.. the freaktab android os with gapps custom firmware someone from this site has made actually went through and worked on my box but its to buggy i cant get the apps tow work youtube// google play etc nothing works but on plus side its the first thing that looks like helped me downgrade from the crappy 7.1 test coppy now i just need to get my t95z+ to its best firmware / os system. I was told it was a 6.0 more or less

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by ma5terdp View Post


                cant usb burn its errors at 4% like most firmware's ive came accrss.. the freaktab android os with gapps custom firmware someone from this site has made actually went through and worked on my box but its to buggy i cant get the apps tow work youtube// google play etc nothing works but on plus side its the first thing that looks like helped me downgrade from the crappy 7.1 test coppy now i just need to get my t95z+ to its best firmware / os system. I was told it was a 6.0 more or less
                There are only two accessible firmware for our devise T95Z Plus with 3GB ram and 32 rom wifi LTM8830.
                1) Android 6 firmware version 64 linked before
                2) Android 7.1 (probably test) version 1072 linked here many times

                Using android 6 version everything work more or less without special work but with some known problems with external keyboard enter button and dark video and so on.
                Using android 7 you should fight a little bit with Bluetooth audio, replacing some firmware files and giving right permission them.
                But video playback with android 7 is better.
                That is all, I do not know any other stock rom for this device, of course you can try any other rom from say rikomagic or h96pro plus with 3/32 Gb but they will work sometimes in strange way with high temperature and so on and sometimes without wifi and without box lights regulation and front clock.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Hi buddy yeh thanks for info, I'm having trouble with 7.1.1 and Bluetooth audio like you say could you advise what files need replaced and permissions given

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Nokiaman1978 View Post
                    Hi buddy yeh thanks for info, I'm having trouble with 7.1.1 and Bluetooth audio like you say could you advise what files need replaced and permissions given
                    OK , you can do following:
                    1) install ES file explorer from market and switch on root abilities there2
                    2) Replace or add the following files in existing folders, or crate nonexistent folder and add. BT.zip
                    3) Then long click on all new files then more.. then properties and permissions and tick it in the form "├" , which means first column ticked , second only upper one and third is non ticked.
                    For new folders it should be like "¤" first column ticked , second only upper one, third column ticked.
                    4) Reboot, that is all

                    Probably you do not need to replace all this file, but I was to lazy to reboot so many times after each file.


                    .

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Cheers thanks for the info, will try when him from work

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by manvel View Post

                        There are only two accessible firmware for our devise T95Z Plus with 3GB ram and 32 rom wifi LTM8830.
                        1) Android 6 firmware version 64 linked before
                        2) Android 7.1 (probably test) version 1072 linked here many times

                        Using android 6 version everything work more or less without special work but with some known problems with external keyboard enter button and dark video and so on.
                        Using android 7 you should fight a little bit with Bluetooth audio, replacing some firmware files and giving right permission them.
                        But video playback with android 7 is better.
                        That is all, I do not know any other stock rom for this device, of course you can try any other rom from say rikomagic or h96pro plus with 3/32 Gb but they will work sometimes in strange way with high temperature and so on and sometimes without wifi and without box lights regulation and front clock.
                        were do i find this android 6 firmware version 64??

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Is there anywhere a discription how to update over sd card. We have only a very bad german translated manual and it seems like we do something wrong, becouse its not working with the files we download from here. So we gues its easier with a good english discribtion..

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by ma5terdp View Post

                            were do i find this android 6 firmware version 64??
                            here
                            http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=773241

                            or here
                            http://www.wechipbox.com/-ezp-24.htm...v53m52dj28v573

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              that 64 version wifi bluetooth doesnt work do u have a fix manvel?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by ma5terdp View Post
                                that 64 version wifi bluetooth doesnt work do u have a fix manvel?
                                This firmware is for WIFI chip LTM8830/qca9377 , you have, probably, other WiFi hardware (AP6255 or AP6330 or something else) This you can check only after disassembling and reading information directly on chip, if you will have other number of WiFI chip, then the best way: ask firmware file from distributor who sold box to you, because I did not meet other ready solution: you can of course read forums , wwithdraw from other firmware drivers and firmware files for your chip and replace in your firmware, but it is not so easy and you will spend time...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X