Z83V Mini PC with VGA port support dual display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z83V Mini PC with VGA port support dual display

Z83V has same size with Z83II, most specs are same, the only difference is Z83V has VGA port support dual display, while Z83II without VGA.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z83-V-Dual-Frequency-Display-Z8350-Intel-MiniPC-SupportsWin10-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	152.9 KB
ID:	656929

What resolutions does the VGA port support?
    Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
    Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      What resolutions does the VGA port support?
      1920*1080P

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post

1920*1080P
        Thank you.
        Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
        Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

Thank you.
          that's ok.

Comment

Dear AZW, thank you for the informative topic. I recently purchased Z83-V and I am very happy with the device. However, I could not find any official drivers especially for Z83-V, only for Z-83-II. Could you be so kind and provide a link with pack of drivers and image of the 64bit Operational system, since if I want to fully reinstall the OS one day, it will ask for product code and this information is not included in the package. Thanking you in advance!

Comment

With the specs being the same apart from the VGA port, you will almost certainly find that the standard Microsoft VGA drivers would be installed on detection if you were to reinstall using the Z83II recovery files.

Comment

Working...
              X