Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone has this problem?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Does anyone has this problem?

    hi guys. i have a gt1 ultimate 3/32 with serial a706D0 . i have bought this box at 11.11.2017 but since then i couldnt use it even once because it has a online video play problem. i have uploaded a video to youtube . here is the link: https://youtu.be/Y6uvrUjcaUs . i have the lastest offical firmware. actually i have tried a few firmwarea but didnt work on a706d0. i think i habe to wait someone to come with a new firmware. videos which are at the box are workinf fine but online videos are not working.... does anyone has a solution?
    Last edited by gefattern; 02-04-2018, 17:39.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Thusem
    hi guys. i have a gt1 ultimate 3/32 with serial a706D0 . i have bought this box at 11.11.2017 but since then i couldnt use it even once because it has a online video play problem. i have uploaded a video to youtube . here is the link:* . i have the lastest offical firmware. actually i have tried a few firmwarea but didnt work on a706d0. i think i habe to wait someone to come with a new firmware. videos which are at the box are workinf fine but online videos are not working.... does anyone has a solution?
    Need more information to help you.
    Does issue occur with both wifi and Ethernet?
    Is it all video content types, from any site?
    Is it using a web browser, or a dedicated app?
    Does the issue only happen with HD playback?

    Please post your h/w & s/w as signature to help community with troubleshooting problems.
    Mk802IV / AP6210 (RK3188) - SMIC717394 809III 1080p 4.4 (v2) base & default kernel w/ 4gb parameter.
    uTechsmart (Asix AX88772 chip) USB Ethernet Adapter
    iLuv iAD517 2.1A USB PS + Asus AD83531 2.0A USB PS
    Motorola 89451N BT KB + Logitech K400r 2.4GHz KB

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mechaone View Post
      Need more information to help you.
      Does issue occur with both wifi and Ethernet?
      Is it all video content types, from any site?
      Is it using a web browser, or a dedicated app?
      Does the issue only happen with HD playback?
      -both wifi and ethernet. wifi is weak also..
      -i dont know what u mean with content types but it is the ---same from any site
      -both web browser and app. twitch periscope facebook some movie apps. only youtube app works well all other apps are not playing videos.
      - both sd and hd.
      i have tried to play 1080p videos with youtube app. it worked well. there is no problem about youtube. ( i dont remember how youtube was working on web browser)
      also i have tried 4k video which was in tv box it worked well
      there is problem about only online videos on both web browser or app BUT ONLY youtube works well... maybe a codec problem...
      Last edited by gefattern; 02-04-2018, 17:37.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Thusem View Post

        -both wifi and ethernet. wifi is weak also..
        -i dont know what u mean with content types but it is the ---same from any site
        -both web browser and app. twitch periscope facebook some movie apps. only youtube app works well all other apps are not playing videos.
        - both sd and hd.
        i have tried to play 1080p videos with youtube app. it worked well. there is no problem about youtube. ( i dont remember how youtube was working on web browser)
        also i have tried 4k video which was in tv box it worked well
        there is problem about only online videos on both web browser or app BUT ONLY youtube works well... maybe a codec problem...
        Hi ,

        do you mean Netflix and similar , or what , ever tried one of the CustomRoms for your Box , like this :

        http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate

        this shall help i think .

        greetings / gefattern
        Last edited by gefattern; 02-04-2018, 17:37.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gefattern View Post

          Hi ,

          do you mean Netflix and similar , or what , ever tried one of the CustomRoms for your Box , like this :

          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...ndard-ultimate

          this shall help i think .

          greetings / gefattern
          i dont have netflix account so i didnt try it. i have tried periscope, facebook, twitch, a few movie app, they were all had the same problem. only youtube played video well.
          pls watch the link i put in first post. it shows my problem very well. i have tried to load some firmwares. all of them gave errors at %5 %15. i couldnt open it for a week . finally loaded offical rom for a706d0 and worked again but it still has that video play problem. are u sure this rom works with a706d0 serials?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Thusem View Post

            i dont have netflix account so i didnt try it. i have tried periscope, facebook, twitch, a few movie app, they were all had the same problem. only youtube played video well.
            pls watch the link i put in first post. it shows my problem very well. i have tried to load some firmwares. all of them gave errors at %5 %15. i couldnt open it for a week . finally loaded offical rom for a706d0 and worked again but it still has that video play problem. are u sure this rom works with a706d0 serials?
            Hi ,

            i am not sure , no Dev. , but before u start or not u can ask there .

            greetings / gefattern

            Comment

            Working...
            X