Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (DDR4 - NEWER BOXES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (DDR4 - NEWER BOXES)

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (DDR4 - NEWER BOXES)
    Wifi AP6255 & KM6335

This is a nice clean rom with some tweaks, GUI cleanup, Mods and some changes of the original GT1 Ultimate ROM.
    I've always been a fan of Minix boxes so I pulled some components from the ROM and put together my own ROM.
    Please read the entire post before asking questions. Thank you.

THIS ROM IS FOR THE NEWER GT1 ULTIMATE TV BOXES (DDR4 VERSONS)
    I HAVE A ROM MADE FOR THE OLDER GT1 ULTIMATE AND GT1 STANDARD BOXES OVER HERE.
    BEST THING TO DO BEFORE FLASHING IS CHECK WHICH BUILD VERSION YOU HAVE CURRENTLY.
    BEELINK HAS A LOT OF HARDWARE VARIATIONS.
    Firmware Build Version example 708D0 (ending in D0) IS FOR NEWER BOXES (THIS ROM).
    GT1 ULTIMATE IS COMPATIBLE WITH (SN: B706DB, A706D0, A706DB, A706DS) AND MAYBE MORE..

Changes/Mods & Tweaks Alvatech ROM:
    • This ROM is based off of Beelink's Latest Firmware.
    • Removed a lot of the unneeded apps that Beelink had.
    • TWRP Recovery 3.2.1-0 by TeamWin
    • Tablet version apps or mobile version apps can be installed from google playstore.
    • Cleaned up Beelinks kernel from redundant scripts that I don't use in this ROM.
    • Nicer mouse cursor for easy viewing.
    • Three Launchers: Launcher3 , Minix Metro & Nova Launcher.
    • Pressing the F9 Button on keyboard brings up new android settings from the right side of the screen.
    • Pressing the F8 button reboots system into recovery mode if needed.
    • Pressing the cogwheel in upper right hand corner of original remote brings up the new android settings.
    • Additional Apps Xplore File Manager, Youtube leanback 1080p. Power Menu (With Recovery Boot Option)
    • Added additional support for more Remotes such as Minix A2 Airmouse and more.
    • Added to Kernel support for more bluetooth dongles, controllers and joysticks. (Xbox,PS3 & PS4)
    • Removed PPPOE dependencies and several libraries that are no longer required.
    • Fixed google search.
    • Other minor adjustments.
    • Alvatech Boot Logo
    • Stock Android Boot Animation

If you like my work and want to show a sign of appreciation. Please click on donation link down below. Thank you!
    Donation Link Here

Notes:
    This ROM is compatible with both wifi AP6255 & KM6335

Download ROM:
    GT1_ULT_708D0_AT_V1A

Installation Instructions:
    Recommend Using Amlogic's USB Burning Tool. SD Card Method can be used.

1ST BOOT TAKES ABOUT 5-6 MINUTES, SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.
    THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP IF NEEDED! USE THE ROM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

This is to share my work with everyone and to try to make these TV boxes more enjoyable.
    I will try my best to answer or help with any questions and or concerns as soon as I can.
    If something doesn't function properly please let me know with as much detail as possible and I will try to fix it.
    I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DO!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-134725.png Views:	2 Size:	296.5 KB ID:	722656Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-135215.png Views:	1 Size:	570.8 KB ID:	722657Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-134748.png Views:	1 Size:	265.5 KB ID:	722658Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-134820.png Views:	1 Size:	521.8 KB ID:	722659Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-134917.png Views:	1 Size:	72.6 KB ID:	722660Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20180427-135022.png Views:	1 Size:	226.9 KB ID:	722661
    Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-21-2018, 07:33.

###

Comment

ALVATECH, can you tell me if this ROM would be compatible with the s / n box: A706DBDH90222? In device info it informs that the version number is 708D0. version 7.1.2 kernel version 3.14.29. I am a layman and I am confused with this, if you can send the link how to install twrp, thank you !!!

Comment

Yes this should be compatible. This ROM is based off of the 708D0 firmware which is what you have installed currently.

Comment

Otherwise, how do I install or reinstall it as a rom stock?

Comment

Originally posted by AnderDiniz View Post
            Otherwise, how do I install or reinstall it as a rom stock?
            You download ROM and install it with Amlogics USB Burning Tool. You donít use TWRP for install. Also if you ever want to go back to original firmware you would need to download it from beelinks site. Just look up 708D0 firmware and install it the same way. Make sure it ends in D0 NOT N0 that would be for older boxes. You could also install with an SD Card.

Comment

Thank you man !

Comment

Hello
                After install, I have green screen.
                I have GT1U SN A706D0SBG30585
                What is my mistake
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by verseau71 View Post
                  Hello
                  After install, I have green screen.
                  I have GT1U SN A706D0SBG30585
                  What is my mistake
                  Thanks
                  You might have the wrong SN on box or something didníít flash properly. Beelink has had a lot of people confused about their SN and firmwares they also have been changing their hardware out a lot and this is also causing a lot of issues. I would try to flash again if not then try my other ROM itís gotta be one or the other. Here is the other ROM: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...both-6255-9377
                  let me know how this works out.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post
                    You might have the wrong SN on box or something didníít flash properly. Beelink has had a lot of people confused about their SN and firmwares they also have been changing their hardware out a lot and this is also causing a lot of issues. I would try to flash again if not then try my other ROM itís gotta be one or the other. Here is the other ROM: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...both-6255-9377
                    let me know how this works out.
                    thank you for your reply. I will try other ROMs and will keep you informed

Comment

Hello, it's very confusing.

I recently bought a TVBOX Beelink GT1 Ultimate, but the S/N sticker they put under it has got a serial number beginning with A706DSCG***

Actually there is Android 7.1.2 build 708D0 on it.

It's confusing because, with that information I don't know what kind of GT1 Ultimate model I got , and which firmware I can use on it.

I would like to update the firmware because, don't know why, a specific application, Orange TV (french application to see Tv stream from Orange Telco), doesn't want to work on it. It's possible to install it, launch it, but after that the application don't internet. The others yes, but not this one. Perhaps a stock firmware issue.

So I would like to try alternative firmwares, and this one if it fits my GT1 U .

Can you clarify this point?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulolesGaz View Post
                        Hello, it's very confusing.

I recently bought a TVBOX Beelink GT1 Ultimate, but the S/N sticker they put under it has got a serial number beginning with A706DSCG***

Actually there is Android 7.1.2 build 708D0 on it.

It's confusing because, with that information I don't know what kind of GT1 Ultimate model I got , and which firmware I can use on it.

I would like to update the firmware because, don't know why, a specific application, Orange TV (french application to see Tv stream from Orange Telco), doesn't want to work on it. It's possible to install it, launch it, but after that the application don't internet. The others yes, but not this one. Perhaps a stock firmware issue.

So I would like to try alternative firmwares, and this one if it fits my GT1 U .

Can you clarify this point?
                        If your Build is 708D0 then this should work just fine for you. Since this is based off of this ROM. You shouldn't have any problem. This is what I recommend people to do first before flashing from now on. Checking current build and if it's based off same firmware to then use ROM. This is why I mentioned (Build) Firmware Version example 708D0 (ending in D0). Please report back if you use it with success.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello Alvatech. Great work ! I tried it and works great. Just two issues ! i can't find the option is display for zoom out that Beelinks ROM had and the Image is out of bounds for me. Also I would like to unroot it to play some apps. I wasn't able to install SuperSU or Magisk. what can I do ? Or would be easy for you to upload an unrooted version with the option in display for zoom out ?
                          Last edited by Dimtiris; 05-01-2018, 10:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimtiris View Post
                            Hello Alvatech. Great work ! I tried and works great. Just two issues ! i can't find the option is display for zoom out that Beelinks ROM had and the Image is out of bounds for me. Also I would like to unroot it to play some apps. I wasn't able to install SuperSU or Magisk. what can I do ? Or would be easy for you to upload an unrooted version with the option in display for zoom out ?
                            Hello,
                            For the display option you are talking about you need to go to settings either pressing F9 or the cog wheel in upper right corner of IR Remote. Then go to droid settings / display / screen position then in there you can zoom in and out as needed. For the unrooting of the box there's a couple of different way let me see if maybe I can give you a zip file to update to remove root. I will PM you the file when ready for you to test.
                            Hope this helps.
                            Thank you for the positive feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Hello,
                              For the display option you are talking about you need to go to settings either pressing F9 or the cog wheel in upper right corner of IR Remote. Then go to droid settings / display / screen position then in there you can zoom in and out as needed. For the unrooting of the box there's a couple of different way let me see if maybe I can give you a zip file to update to remove root. I will PM you the file when ready for you to test.
                              Hope this helps.
                              Thank you for the positive feedback.
                              Thank you so much for the quick response. You are great. The F9 menu was exactly what I was looking for. I'll be waiting for the zip file. Cheers !

Comment

Working...
                              X