Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Ultimate Android (7.1.2) ALVATECH (DDR4 - NEWER BOXES)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

Okay, I'll PM you.
    THX for fast PM! Unroot worked - but it didnt pass the safetynet test. any hints to pass it?

Comment

Originally posted by XPM View Post

THX for fast PM! Unroot worked - but it didnt pass the safetynet test. any hints to pass it?
      Let me check into this and I'll PM you.

Comment

I always have it rooted I've never needed my box un-rooted, so I will have to see how to do this when I get some time. If I find a solution I'll send you a PM.
        Sounds pretty Good!
        Im also always with root with any android device, but with magisk and safetynet test pass - so its easier for a few apps to run

Comment

Okay, this helped a lot of people who were having issues with some videos encoded a certain way and not being able to playback properly on Kodi. If you're having problems playing some videos try the following: In Kodi go to Settings >> Then go to Player settings >> then go all the way down and change the option from basic to advanced then go up to Videos and look for the Processing Section in there you'll find Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec (Surface) turn that off then also on Allow hardware acceleration - MediaCodec turn this one off too. Then close out Kodi properly and then re-open you must restart Kodi properly in order to see changes work. Then see if your video works.
          Last edited by ALVATECH; 05-15-2018, 20:20.

Comment

First thing is to check your current build. If for example you have build 708D0 , 707D0 or 706D0 ending in D0 then this is built for your box and you can flash this ROM. Then if you ever want to go back to original firmware for some reason you can download directly from Beelink's website here:
            http://www.bee-link.com/forum.php?mo...read&tid=36811

Here is a couple of useful links for flashing box:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcZSiNVGihw
            https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...ol-v2-0-8.html
            https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...er-v2-0-2.html
            Thanks Friend,

Your guide is very usefull, I briked my device while flashing rom and looking for fix it, finally I managed to do so all went right.

Comment

Originally posted by Gus View Post

Thanks Friend,

Your guide is very usefull, I briked my device while flashing rom and looking for fix it, finally I managed to do so all went right.
              I'm glad you got it going.

Comment

Hello everybody,
                I am new to this forum and i would like some help. I just bought a beelink gt1 ultimate with s/n B706DB AND BUILD VERSION 708D0 android 7.1.2 and i would like to install this rom. The problem is that i am rather ignorant with such things and although i searched i could not find specific instructions on how to do it. So i would appreciate any help with step by step procedure, or a link to such instructions (for amlogic burning tool and sd card flashing) .
                Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by nikoum View Post
                  Hello everybody,
                  I am new to this forum and i would like some help. I just bought a beelink gt1 ultimate with s/n B706DB AND BUILD VERSION 708D0 android 7.1.2 and i would like to install this rom. The problem is that i am rather ignorant with such things and although i searched i could not find specific instructions on how to do it. So i would appreciate any help with step by step procedure, or a link to such instructions (for amlogic burning tool and sd card flashing) .
                  Thanks in advance
                  Look 2 posts up or link here, youtube video is helpful:
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...478#post725478

Comment

Originally posted by XPM View Post

Sounds pretty Good!
                    Im also always with root with any android device, but with magisk and safetynet test pass - so its easier for a few apps to run
                    If you still need some help with magisk passing safetynet then let me know I can PM you how to do so.

Comment

Look 2 posts up or link here, youtube video is helpful:
                      Thank you very much for your reply. I installed your rom and it looks and feels very good and smooth. Everything i need works fine. Thanks again

Comment

Thanks for giving us this great updated rom ALVATECH !! This box just arrived to me yesterday and I'll be already testing your work. Just one question: If (for any reason due to my fault) I want to take the box to its stock rom, how can I do that?

I have the Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N B706DB

What version do I have to download from the Beelink site?

Comment

Originally posted by axlmagnum View Post
                          Thanks for giving us this great updated rom ALVATECH !! This box just arrived to me yesterday and I'll be already testing your work. Just one question: If (for any reason due to my fault) I want to take the box to its stock rom, how can I do that?

I have the Beelink GT1 Ultimate S/N B706DB

What version do I have to download from the Beelink site?
                          Look 3 posts up or link here, youtube video is helpful:

Comment

Thanks again, and nice work! keep it up! I hope you can create an ATV version of it in a future, that would be just awesome.

Comment

Thank you ALVATECH, for your nice work. "clean n simple"
                              I'm looking forward for ATV like mecool m8s pro l.

Comment

Where is the older GT1 ULTIMATE link for rom ? is this compatible with 912?
                                Last edited by rukmal12; 05-21-2018, 03:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X