X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 SCV10

Hi there guys and girls, another rom...
    This is a simple clean of the stock rom with some tweaks as fixes!
    THIS ROM IS ONLY FOR THE TVBOXES WITH 9377 WIFI CHIP SN: STARTING ON THE GT1 BY S912, SOME SAY G912 ALSO WORK BUT THIS IS NOT VERIFIED BY ME!

READ THE BUGS SECTION FOR UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS!!!!

Changelog V10:
    • Added True 8 core ( All cores now work at 1.5ghz )
    • A little OC to the gpu ( From 666mhz to 792mhz)
    • Added Youtube 4k support.
    • Enabled Multi User support ( Max 3 users )
    • Added auto hide of the on screen keyboard if you add a airmouse/keyboard ( Some limitations... see bugs )
    • Removed Xposed ( Sorry it was messing with some apps not showing in the App store due to the new "SafetyNet exclusion", you guys can flash it if you need it... )
    • Netflix is working ( Dont update it if you want it to continue working, i changed the signature of the apk so that like that it wont get auto updated from store )
    • Added support Kodi 17 function "Adjust display refresh rate"
    • Fixed support HDMI passthrough function in Kodi 17+
    • Improved HDMI self-adaptation function ( Settings -> Playback settings )
    • Added fractional frequencies for HDMI self-adaptation function
    • Added support HLS for HDMI self-adaptation function
    • Fixed bug of scaling video
    • Added video frames to screenshots
    • Added more options to orientation ( Settings -> Device -> Screen orientation )
    • Fixed cursor rotation
    • Fixed disappearance of the cursor
    • Fixed Teamviewer remote control ( works with root, and i do recommend using the fast setting when connecting to it )
    • Fixed dark screen bug
    • Changed Webview from AOSP to the Google one!
    • Added cpu watchdog
    • Fixed touch screens support
    • Improved Debug Settings
    • Added write permissions for ext4
    • Added kernel module for many USB Bluetooth dongles (autoload)
    • Added Dragonrise USB HID Gamepad driver module (autoload)
    • Added FTMC build 29 Hotfix ( not public available )
    • Gapps updated of course!
    • A912 DEVICES PLZ FLASH THIS ZIP BY TWRP TO MAKE WIFI/BT WORK -> SCV10 A912(AP6255) Wifi/BT Fix
    • More codecs update!
    • ATV Backdrop added, you can control it in "Settings -> Display -> Daydream." ( you guys need to chose "Backdrop" and add a timer, like 5 min etc... )
    • And a lot of other small stuff, and some that i really truly forgot... for real.. i know that i did i just cant remember what.. old age!
    Bugs V10:
    • 1º time you boot the box i recommend you guys do a reboot after the initial setup, before continuing the rest of the app install or playstore account!
    • You m8 get a small little "quit to launcher" the 1º time you open playstore or do a app install, dont worry it wont do again!
    • The auto hide of the on screen keyboard may or may not... wrongly identify a only airmouse( the ones without keyboard ) or a cord mouse as a keyboard and m8 not show the on screen keyboard, the only fix is using the remote to show the On Screen Keyboard... sorry!
    • CEC disconnecting problems? try using app_fix app (devil face app) and enable the CEC fix, now.. you need to enable root to use that app!
    • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
    • Possible more...
    Changelog V8C:
    • Updated codecs
    • General optimization and how the ram is used, should better now.
    • New Boot Logo, many thks to tattman65 or the great work
    • USB OTG-HOST Switcher (SC settings -> Hardware -> USB switch)
    • Gamepad Settings (SC settings -> System -> Gamepad Settings)
    • NTP Server setting (Date and time -> NTP Server)
    • Fixed ext4 support
    • Added choice of actions for sleep timer and power key on RC (Display -> Daydream -> Power key action)
    • Added ability of disabling wake up from motions (Display -> Daydream -> Wake up from motion)
    • Added Debug Settings (SC settings -> System -> Debug Settings)
    • Custom Wetek WebOs launcher (Many thks to wetek for let me use it)
    • - Menu Button is king on this launcher, its used to add remove icons on the main screen, also to remove widgets.
    • - Long press on the default icons on desktop you can change them to other apps (White Logos...)
    • - Long press on the icons you add to the deskop and you can rearrange them.
    • Live Wallpapers, you can control it in "Settings -> Display -> Daydream." ( you guys need to chose "Backdrop" and add a timer, like 5 min etc... )
    • Working google remote control!
    • No 4k Youtube, that is exclusive of ATV rom, so dont ask for it!
    • Gapps updated!
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • Long Press Power button brings the power menu.
    • Wifi range should be a little better. ( especially on the AP6255 chips )
    • A912 DEVICES PLZ FLASH THIS ZIP BY TWRP TO MAKE WIFI/BT WORK -> SCV8C A912(AP6255) Wifi/BT Fix
    • And other little stuff...
    • DEFAULT UNROOTED ( to root go to Settings -> SC Settings -> Root )
    Bugs V8C:
    • ON MY KERNEL TO DISABLE THE LED WHEN SLEEP YOU GUYS NEED TO GO TO "Display -> Daydream -> Power key action" AND CHANGE IT TO HIBERNATION, IT WORKS A LOT BETTER FROM MY TESTS!
    • You may loose sound when enable the rgb fix(disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it)
    • Miracast only work if the box its connected to a N wifi network(it wont work on AC) and in Miracast setting change to SD resolution, and it should work but sometimes takes some tries.
    • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel.... so if you want that use this SCV8C FireFly Fix Zip and flash it by recovery(YOU WILL LOOSE MY PROPER RGB FIX) and up you go.. you guys can use Firefly remote control (in the settings it may say its OFF but its not after you enable it for the 1º time...)
    • Possible more...
    Changelog V8B:
    • Brand new kernel source that is as follows:
    • Fixed led power off on sleep.
    • Faster emmc.
    • Better ram control
    • Cooler cpu.
    • To the ones that are on V8a and don't want to update the image and setup everything again, just flash this GT1/S92 New Kernel Zip by recovery and you are done(DONT UNZIP THE FILE....)!
    Bugs V8B:
    • Only update "su" if you are going to to stay at root if are not going to stay at root and you are going to be doing a lot of changes between the two dont update it! Or you will get a boot animation loop...
    • You may loose sound when enable the rgb fix(disconnect the hdmi cable and connect it again to solve it)
    • On Mx Player disable in the settings the "Playback settings/ HDMI self-adaption", or else you may(or not) experience some screen going black(but i think this is more a tv problem than a rom problem...)
    • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel.... so if you want that use this FireFly Fix Zip and flash it by recovery(YOU WILL LOOSE MY PROPER RGB FIX) and up you go.. you guys can use Firefly remote control (in the settings it may say its OFF but its not after you enable it for the 1º time...)
    Changelog V8a:
    • Some general cleaning...
    • Fixed ADB
    • Fixed a corrupt apk
    • Added FTMC build 23
    • Updated supersu app so no need to be updated from playstore to update "su" binary.
    Bugs V8a:
    • Sleep dont turn off the led
    • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel.... so if you want that use this FireFly Fix Zip and flash it by recovery(YOU WILL LOOSE MY PROPER RGB FIX) and up you go.. you guys can use Firefly remote control (in the settings it may say its OFF but its not after you enable it for the 1º time...)
    Changelog V8 FIXED:
    • Added missing TWRP.....
    Changelog V8:
    • Brand new rom....
    • Ported some stuff from Ugoos rom(thks Ugoos for their work)
    • Ported stuff include: Samba server, root/unroot(default unrooted), temp, ram, cpu usage etc.. monitor.
    • Power Menu also ported from Ugoos!
    • PS3/PS4 gamepad support(only with cable...)
    • Fixed Xbox360 gamepad that showed power menu on dpad left, so no need to xposed fix!
    • RGB fix now its on the "stock" android settings(Display)... Can also use the app included.
    • New App that controls Brightness and contrast on the fly, and also apply's the rgb fix, cec fix and the saved brightness value on boot! IT NEEDS ROOT TO WORK.. (Many thanks to catharsys for the app )
    • Gapps updated again!
    • Back to 2 launchers (Launcher3 and Lighthome)... sorry i add to remove the one from V6/V7 because of some incompatibility and i cant add the one i used on the video since is wetek work, i modded it work on this rom.. Pitty... if wetek reads this, if you guys are ok i will rls apart of the rom!
    • Fixed a google framework crash.
    • Fixed power on from sleep with power button.
    • Long Press Menu button hide/show upper/bottom bar
    • On alfawise S92 remote press blue button and it brings APP SWITCH... sorry GT1 users, not enough buttons available on that remote
    • Some other stuff i cant really remember anymore.... lol
    • And many thks to trebor for the beta testing
    Bugs V8:
    • Adb not working.
    • Ugoos Firefly only works on their kernel.... so no joy on that!
    • More???
    Changelog V7-FIXED:
    • Fixed PlayStore crash.
    Changelog V7:
    • My custom Kernel.
    • Fixed Power on from full shutdown!
    • Fixed Home setting
    • Removed led control.. no use for it...
    • updated some apps
    • FTMC Build 22
    • Proper RGB Fix (activate it in settings)
    • CEC Fix should be working now.
    • Now have 3 launchers (Launcher3, stock beelink Lighthome and my custom one from V6)
    • Fixed some more permissions.
    Bugs V7:
    • To wake from sleep press the back button on the ir remote, or simple any button in a wireless control.
    • More???
    Changelog v6:
    • From now on, no more Beta Tag!
    • Not based on the stock anymore.
    • Added RGB Fix and the setting to enable it to "Settings/Video", it works instant no need to reboot!
    • Screen Orientation setting working ok now.
    • Miracast works (with some limitations... see bugs below on how to make it work)
    • Brand New Custom Launcher!
    • Gapps updated
    • FTMC Build 21 (Ye ye i know the confluence skin looks a bit weird i will fix it in build 22.. for full changelog check is topic here in the forum)
    • Front led control on bottom bar.
    • And all the other mojo..........
    Bugs V6:
    • Power On from full shutdown not working with the remote
    • Home in setting to change the default launcher it crashes, use the pop up for now!
    • Possible others...
    Changelog Beta v5:
    • Reverted back to stock kernel to stop the whining about sleep mode... and the led not power off when in sleep...
    • Added CEC fix for remote control not working after power off/power on (sleep mode also) (Many thanks to catharsys for the debug and fix)
    • Updated all apps to the latest ones!
    • Added a small script to check the cpu temp in loop mode from terminal, to use it just execute "cpu_temp"(no need for root) and to stop it use CTRL-C (Best used on adb shell and ssh shell)
    • Some more permissions fixed
    • Removed universal init.d app.
    • Fixed adb not working from network.
    • Removed youtube from system app and added as installed app.
    • Changed youtube app to the ATV one.
    • Added FTMC Build 20.
    • LIKE ALWAYS THE 1º BOOT THE init.d SCRIPTS ARE NOT WORKING, THEY START WORKING AFTER THE 1º REBOOT/POWER OFF (DON'T MISTAKE SLEEP...)
    Changelog Beta v4:
    • Added Xposed Framework
    • Added TWRP Recovery ( Thks abdul_pt )
    • Updated FTMC to Build 18, should have passthrough fixed that was broken in earlier builds. (see the proper topic for full changelog)
    • Fixed RGB mode in Kernel, Enable Universal Init.d apk to make it work every on boot. (reboot after you enable it them go to the app again and wait until it ask root and reboot again!)
    • Added Universal Init.d apk, do not enable it unless you need the RGB FIX... You can also use it to edit 1brfix to change the default brightness (see V1 changelog for what to change)
    Changelog Beta v3:
    • Custom Kernel from updated sources.
    • Updated Mali Driver.
    • Gapps updated.
    • FTMC updated to Build 17.
    • Added prahjister AutoFrameFix apk (the rom by default have the fix on...).
    • Removed previous fixes that made Wifi unstable, and added another that in my tests is a lot better and stable!
    • CEC disabled by default.
    Changelog Beta v2:
    • Fixed auto frame switch in kodi. It only works on FTMC(included) SPMC 16.5.2 and Kodi 17, on kodi 16.1 doesn't work because is to old(misses a lot of fixes for the new S9xx devices)!
    • Updated FTMC to Build 16 (passthrough still needs fixing, if you need it use SPMC)
    • Added a fix for more stability in wifi, dunno if it work since i dont have how to test it!
    • Removed background logging.
    Changelog Beta v1:
    • Based on the stock one!
    • Netflix, youtube playstore...etc... fully working
    • Xbox360 wireless Gamepad, original and Chinese clones?!(well it works with my clone adapter...)
    • CPU/GPU temperature should be a lot better now!
    • Proper rooted.
    • FTMC 16.1 Build 13
    • initd.d support.
    • Fully deodexed.
    • Network tweaks. (On N networks bw around 30 to 42mbits, and on AC networks from 200 to 230mbits on cable well... from 900mbits to 948mbits) i have a 1Gb/100mbit connection!
    • Permissions fixed.
    • Sleep working, full poweroff also working etc..
    • Kodi Brightness fix (videos...)
    • Brightness fix for the system, if you guys want more or less brightness simple go to "/system/etc/init.d" and edit the file "1brfix" and change the value in here (echo "10") save and on the next boot you have the value you put it. A small bug, the 1º time the box boots after flash, its not working it only start working after 1º reboot/shutdown.
    • 2 launchers...
    • Other small fixes and optimizations!
    Want to buy me a beer?Download:Install instructions:
    • Use usb burning tool....
    Where to buy:1º BOOT TAKES AROUND 6 MINUTES!

THIS ROM DELETES ALL YOUR DATA SO DO A BACKUP!

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Here is a Video...

Enjoy it!
    Last edited by superceleron; 07-17-2017, 16:47.

Does this work with Alfawise s92?

Comment

Wait trebor or scooter2014 are going to test on that one!

Comment

Thanks SC . Appreciate it

Comment

Thank you so much for putting in the effort to make this...I can't wait to try it!

Comment

Already tested Alf runs Perfect.... Remote everything work. FTMC no crashes at all so far. Totally loaded with all apks installed still pulling 42000 in antutu.

Noticed Gl improvements to 3d test
            boot animation (As well all know that 2 minutes is crutial to sales) STELLAR..
            wifi better
            Network better
            Added programs very nice.
            no heat issues running everything with no clean or task kills.

Everyone click the donate button Super Celeron does his magic again.

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Comment

Also can confirm work on Alsawise S92.
                Tested wifi, passthrought of DTS and DD and all seems nice and smooth.
                I'm pulling 41900 on antutu.

Perfect ROM to GT1 and S92

Comment

I read somewhere that Beelink swapped nic's in production on this GT1? If I recall, you can tell what you have by the serial? I just got mine the other day from GB, so I don't know what's inside it. I haven't dug in yet, but I'm wondering if the stock rom you mentioned did not include all the drivers? Works good over ethernet and feels thinner. I like it. Just need to figure out why BT and nic won't turn on now.

Comment

typical... mine is the S912 and not the A/G 912.
                    Mine is this one on this review in the link below... literally that one....
                    Is in portuguese but you can click on the pics to make it bigger.

http://www.aminhacasadigital.com/201...s-beelink.html

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                      typical... mine is the S912 and not the A/G 912.
                      Mine is this one on this review in the link below... literally that one....
                      Is in portuguese but you can click on the pics to make it bigger.

http://www.aminhacasadigital.com/201...s-beelink.html
                      Wow very nice result in geekbanch test single and multy core,i will test rom .tnx superceleron

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Already tested Alf runs Perfect.... Remote everything work. FTMC no crashes at all so far. Totally loaded with all apks installed still pulling 42000 in antutu.

Noticed Gl improvements to 3d test
                        boot animation (As well all know that 2 minutes is crutial to sales) STELLAR..
                        wifi better
                        Network better
                        Added programs very nice.
                        no heat issues running everything with no clean or task kills.

Everyone click the donate button Super Celeron does his magic again.

I think Alfawise s92 will be the box of choice . low price and everything works just fine .does GT1 still suffer from green screen even with this rom?

Comment

In mine i dont have green screen

Comment

So people with the a/g version of the gt1, should we not use this rom? Any way to make it compatible with the a/g

Comment

yes dont use if you want wifi and BT... make this one compatible nop!

Comment

Working...
                              X