Announcement

Collapse

BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE FREAKTAB GIVEAWAY

Yet Time for an nother Big Giveaway!
This thime with 3 BEELINK AP34 ULTIMATE.
Got here to Enter the Game:
http://freaktab.com/forum/main-categ...aktab-giveaway
See more
See less

[ROM] Beelink GT1 / Alfawise S92 SCV10

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you tried turning on and off different combinations of the hardware acceleration options?

Start off with turning off amcodec and go from there.

Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
    Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Well that can be a lot of stuff, and if VLC is ok maybe is a problem in FTMC and MXplayer.
      Because if it was a rom problem then all had the same problem and not only 2!
      I bet the internal video player(amlogic player) is also ok!
      But play with the settings, also the resolution you have on your tv(output of the box) m8 also affect also try "playback settings" in the settings etc..

Comment

• Thanks guys. I already did a series of possible combinations. If I disable amlogic codec then I lose the deinterlace feature on the live TV (25fps to 50fps). On the default media player it also has the problem. Only in VLC the video plays correctly. It must be using some other codec.

Since this choppiness is present on every player other than VLC I am lead to think it must have something to do with system wide codec.

Output resolution is FullHD with auto refresh rate, also tried disabling that, didn't work.

But thanks anyway. Other good stuff is on the ROM, such as the youtube app not having the top bars visible, that's great!

Comment

• Originally posted by fjlour View Post
          Thanks guys. I already did a series of possible combinations. If I disable amlogic codec then I lose the deinterlace feature on the live TV (25fps to 50fps). On the default media player it also has the problem. Only in VLC the video plays correctly. It must be using some other codec.

Since this choppiness is present on every player other than VLC I am lead to think it must have something to do with system wide codec.

Output resolution is FullHD with auto refresh rate, also tried disabling that, didn't work.

But thanks anyway. Other good stuff is on the ROM, such as the youtube app not having the top bars visible, that's great!
          well for the sake of video testing i tested that file, and it do drop a lot of frames, it was the way that was encoded that is the problem(they did poop...)... the hw codecs dont like it.

Comment

• hisuperceleron just flashed 110MO and wifi is great but i canno upgrade to mch19 as it ruins wifi. Probably you have your fix based on the last one and hence my issue. Do you have any wifi driver based on 110MO? Thanks for all the efforts

Comment

• superceleron
              superceleron commented
              Editing a comment
              cant remember, but i think is based on 111M...

• Well i found the problem on that wifi problem.... i forgot and used my old kernel LOL... is out of date now!
            So that is the problem...
            Tomorrow i should rls SCV10A and also upload new 6255 zip conversion!

Comment

• Looking forward to that.
              Video Out: 48" 4K LED Smart TV-HDMI 2.0. Audio Out: SPDIF 5.1/Arc return HDMI to Phillips Soundbar. Stock remote control, Microsoft Wireless keyboard/mouse. Logitech K400R Plus.
              Chuwi HiBox, ASRock Beebox N3150 (W10/Intel VAAPI with Krypton v17 based on Ubuntu 16.04 server) dual boot. NexSmart D32, MXIII-G II

Comment

• Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                Well i found the problem on that wifi problem.... i forgot and used my old kernel LOL... is out of date now!
                So that is the problem...
                Tomorrow i should rls SCV10A and also upload new 6255 zip conversion!
                We must flash it and setup the box again? Or there is another way to do it without loosing data?

Comment

• I don't know why but my box can't reconnect to Wifi if the connection is disrupted (modem restart,...). Do you have this problem? I have it on v8 and now v10
                  Another problem: I can't turn on the remote controller. The box demands to restart everytime but nothing changes. Can you use the remote controller with this firmware? (I have never tried it before)

Comment

• Originally posted by hakkinen View Post
                    I don't know why but my box can't reconnect to Wifi if the connection is disrupted (modem restart,...). Do you have this problem? I have it on v8 and now v10
                    Another problem: I can't turn on the remote controller. The box demands to restart everytime but nothing changes. Can you use the remote controller with this firmware? (I have never tried it before)
                    Sometimes does that, other time connects just fine... nothing that a little turn off and on the wifi dont fix.
                    All FW for this box does that, so m8 be a hw thing or can also be a soft thing, dint lose my sleep over it.. not a big thing!
                    the remote that comes with the box?
                    Here works just fine!

Comment

Sometimes does that, other time connects just fine... nothing that a little turn off and on the wifi dont fix.
                      All FW for this box does that, so m8 be a hw thing or can also be a soft thing, dint lose my sleep over it.. not a big thing!
                      the remote that comes with the box?
                      Here works just fine!
                      No I mean the Fireasy remote app. Can we use Android phone to remote the box with it?

Comment

• superceleron
                        superceleron commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ho that, yes is possible but only on 9377 wifi chip, it wont work if you use the conversion zip(from 9377 to 6255).

• It's weird. I think I have a 9377 chipset because I don't have to use the zip for wifi. I tried to active the remote many times, the box demands to restart but after that nothing changes, and I have an error "Tchipremoteserver has stopped", have to close it 2 times

Comment

• Originally posted by hakkinen View Post
                        It's weird. I think I have a 9377 chipset because I don't have to use the zip for wifi. I tried to active the remote many times, the box demands to restart but after that nothing changes, and I have an error "Tchipremoteserver has stopped", have to close it 2 times
                        hmm well i will check that on V10A.

Comment

hmm well i will check that on V10A.
                          Thanks very much for your excellent works. I'm very pleased with my box, it can play smoothly the 4K videos HEVC 10bit of 40-50GB, incredible

Comment

• Code:
                            Changelog V10:
                            • Fixed support HDMI passthrough function in Kodi 17+
                            Is this means V10 or V10A already have IEC61937 Audio passthrough support? so I can start use Krypton v17 on my box now?

Just find this from KODI forums, XuJian is a developer and work for AMLogic Android SDK.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-08-16_162811.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.3 KB
ID:	663470

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php...516#pid2586516

Comment

• superceleron
                              superceleron commented
                              Editing a comment
                              V10, but i dint have a way of testing it...
                              in V10a should be a bit better!
                              But like i said im doing this blind since i dont have a way of testing it!
                          Working...
                          X